Maid agency which can come your house

Hi mummies,

I'm currently looking for a maid. Have three small kids and it is hard for me to go out. Any recommendations of trustworthy maid agencies which can come to my house? Ie email the bio data, send the maid to my hm for interview, do all paperwork at my house, send the maid to my house upon confirmation etc.

Thanks in advance.

Hi you can try raffles maid employment.
I search their maid through their website and communicate via the phone whatsapp and email

If you found suitable you can Sk them to arrange either skypr interview using your account or you ask them to do tele conference call. Once settle, all you need to arrange a time to go down they open weekend to sign n terms and they will prepare all work for you.
.compare to others agency i felt they are ex but.. I got 2 maid from dere one for my sis and one for mine
Comparing their maid resouces i felt they have better quality too. At least the agent willing helping and response.

hi u can look for paul at admore employment agency. I got my maid through him. Didn't have to leave my house at all. 97672481

Hi Purplewhite,

You can reach Seinn at 92222626 Silver Star Consulting. She is a mum too and she came to my house for paper work and interview with candidates. She is very helpful and advice me the suitable candidate who has handling baby experience. She also helps to translate my timetable for maid to native language. My maid is well trained for housechore n handling baby hygienically.

Back