Maid agency to recommend?

Cheerio0

Hi Mummies,

Any good maid agencies you can recommend? Am looking for a helper to help me out with my LO who is 13mths

I got my Filippino helper from Fanny of Sincere Maids. Fanny will try to understand your family needs before recommendation. Her contact no is 8135 9523.

Great to hear that, Cheerio! In my humble opinion, its beneficial to lay down house rules especially use of mobile phone. I usually keep helper's mobile phone during the day & let her makes calls at night between 8pm to 10pm. When she has earned my trust, then I let her keep her own mobile 247.

Hi sophi, if the agents are pushy, something is fishy.

We found an agent in 2012 online & she was highly recommending a young Myanmar gal whose passport state 24 (the truth is she is barely 18 yo). Agent said this gal's ex employer sent her back to agency because they dun need a helper anymore after a month. The young gal looks innocent so we hired her. Within 2 days we realised our grave mistake. She cant cook, do laundry, etc. Worse, she tells lies & talks on the phone every night with her bf. I rang agent and she confessed that this gal's ex employer dun want her because she is a hinder more than help. We endured for 1 year 10 months before sending her back to Myanmar.

My next helper from Indo is worse than Myanmar & I sent her away after 10 months. Besides telling lies, she blames my MIL for every wrongdoing she did & pushes a black face everyday. Everything is also my MIL's fault not hers. She came with 1 bag and left with 7-8 bags. This Indo's agent is an elderly man & was recommended by my uni fren. I thot he could be trusted when he strongly recommended this Indo woman. Wrong! Only trust your own instincts.

My current Filippino helper is from Sincere Maids. I interviewed her personally over the phone few times despite bad telco connection. Agent Fanny tried to gather info about her too & gave her opinion. I prayed about it before hiring her. Thank God she is a real blessing to my family & we adores her.

Lesson learnt. Trust our own instincts and talk to helper before hiring.

try Nation maids - very professional and they have been in the business very very long...

my very first helper was from there more than 30 years ago :D

You can look for Linda from Trust Employment. She is an indonesian Chinese who communicates well with the Indon maids. For indon maid, good to look for her.

So much more to consider these days when choosing to hire a maid. Not only has the cost gone up considerably but the quality of maids is also questionable. Sometimes instead of helping you, they only add to your stress and woes. If you have a bad maid agency, double the stress and woe ! I am writing to sound a warning on BUDGETMAID at Bt Timah Plaza. Untruthful in what they claim, no service obligation to customer, and NO REFUND whatever the case. Good luck in your search !

Back