Lovely JW Mommies

Iv, she recover ready. This is mimi's 2nd time. The 1st time is wen she is 1. I sleep early last nite so wake up early.

Anyway mommies, cerlyn & I going st james(movida) this fri anyone wanna join us?

good mrng mummies!

Big sotong wakey already. Another peaceful morning so far....

Walao got Myanmar ppl cooking Myanmar food. Smells terrible! Donno why they cook such smelly food........my blk here alot of myanmar families leh. Sometimes my ah dai see them, majiam see her own family like that, all things forget, just stare at them hopefully get a smile back from them or wat.

Wendy your RC is which zone?

Pissed off w a public..boliao ..nothing better to do to keep track of our toilets & even feedback to my hq :p

Don
Oic..thks! Will go & kaypoh view Manda's blog later..

Tee
Poor Mimi..hope she is ok now..must be really uncomfortable and painful for her..

tee, mimi ok now?
wow..clubbing. i wan but broke for this mth liao, keke.

donmummy
ohh! manda blog... then i can see her pics liao. u also wan go Hkg?

yokogi.
ur blk alot myanmar? mine alot of MIC! dun like!

ivfamily
now recession, ppl jobless so nth to do then go complaint complaint lo

Iv,

Din hear that before but is also up to indivdual thinking. Or maybe you can just put in wordings rather than photo lor.

Are you making one?

This month have such a long weeks.... still got to wait for many dayssss before i can get my salary...... hate it.S broke now.

Mummies,

Anyone know is Hasma a cooling or heaty dessert? tot of cooking for my gers as they have been coughing badly for the past one month.

soft,
i was thinking if going in jun, but jun holiday sure got lots of ppl going so cant get to take pic like manda( taking a few with each chart)

babybarney
i get my pay on every 5th of the mth, wait damm long,, haha.
re: Hasma dessert, i no idea. mayb ask medical shops?

ivfamily
whr u order barney cake? anyone know any confectionary shops that bake halal barney cake? this yr my boy's birthday theme also barney,he's crazy over tt ugly purple dino. everyday must watch barney vcd.

Baby i only heard birdnest (the 血燕) is good for cough. not sure hasma ok or not leh. U better ask Eu Yang Sang.

My level here at the other corner infront of lift lobby, got a MIC unit. The MIC rent to other MIC gals. Walao every night got free show hugz & kisses until no tomorrow one. And they buay paiseh even though my neighbour commented loudly to us that "see? every night here got free show one!". And they buay paiseh when we are just 10m away chatting outside my neighbour's house. walao! got kids around leh!! can call police or not?

Don, yesterday's straits times got Cathay Pacific / Disneyland promo. today's don't have. maybe you check their website.

donmummy
sure many ppl esp MIC & more expensive. go during non-peak, lesser ppl and cheaper,keep the 'peak' $$ buy more mickey mouses for dondon...hehe

yokogi
sounds like geylang love den ..

Baby
Actually, oredi submitted to Banner co. to help to do e draft..tt's why when I showed my parents e draft banner, they weren't too happy abt it.
Thinking whether to do one w/o photos..but then again, not personalised oredi..:p
Btw..not sure whether e dessert is heaty or cooling..but i think should b cooling bah.

Soft
U can get Barney cake frm Prima, which is also a Halal cake shop..
My boy also crazy abt Barney now..watching it on a daily basis...i also dun like..so ugly..kekeek

ivfamily
ic din know prima is halal, always think that only polar is halal. Bangawan solo no barney design hor?
im thinking whole cake or cupcakes? hehe.. mayb cupcakes for his cc friends, whole cake for home celebration? hmmmm..

Barney Cake from Bengawan - is it 3D? How much does it cost?

I thinking to do a Funshine Carebear, kristy's current all-time fav.

alamak if only the otah came last nite....today at home nothing to eat leh.....

last nite i out of nothing LS 2 times. donno what caused it....

don,
dun go when china having holidays.
First of all, will be tons of them in disneyland.
They dun hv queuing habbit or some dun know how to. Few times, these chinese like to stick just behin yr back as if they can hop in the ride faster. Then once hb paying at the cashier, the chinese cant wait patiently de, just go stand in front of hb, then still queue not moving, cut queue further rite in fnt of the cashier. Good thing the cashier asked her to go to the back of the queue

don,
we din booked package.
We took SQ promo. 4Day 3nite HK. $1090 for the tickets for 3 of us.
Then I wana try both disney hotel. so din enjoy any discount. hb say if book 2 nites in one hotel, got discount. Our Disneyland hotel cost abt $400+ and hollywood abt $200+.
Its easy to travel ard in HK. Just like S'pore.

soft,
went Nu ren jie for a while.
As i said its a trip for my gal. so we went for Disneyland 2 days.

If stay at Disneyland hotel, can get the disneyland tic at 1 for 1.

its tired enuf for both of us.
haha

Soft
Yep..it is a new addition to Prima..will be getting one for his cc..wanted to get Barney goodie bags as well..but no time to go down to NTUC to get it..hmm..or mabbe will..c how..so when is Alvin's bd?

RE: Prima
They also got Strawberry Shortcake cakes...pity mine is a boy..kekeke

Manda
Hmm..true loh..but shall see how..mabbe do w/o it ..also can save $$..but paisey..cos trouble e banner lady..:p

Yokogi
e cakes r not 3d..i also prefer 3d..still reasonable..abt $30plus per kg..
u LS? Better watch ur diet..dun eat too spicey or heaty stuff..eat light for the moment.

3D cake i tink ecreative got the best selection hor? but i ate their cake before found it too sweet leh.

Last yr i made the Wheels on the Bus for her. asked the neighbourhood cake shop at st 91. only $32/kg very reasonable and first time they're doing it. turned out quite nice and put in alot of effect to do piping all over the bus. But they forgot that their cream is TOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!

hello everyone.. just drop by and going for lunch soon..

hey Manda
u are back! welcome back. how's your trip. anything worth to buying..i feel like going on holiday now. we are planning to go hk on 7Oct. so hunting for cheap & good hotel.

manda
i juz read yr blog ;p

ivfamily
his birthday on 5.5, KS me already started planning, hehe.. me not getting barney goodies bag..dunno wanna gv goodies bag or not? mayb i just get his friends stickers as party favours. haha. will get barney foil balloons, barney birthday banner for my boy

yokogi
u mean the cake shops at St.91 do 3D cakes?

haha... today the thread is sooooo alive...

how is my kids' birthday cake? it is from Prima.... yup they have very nice care brar cup cake...... want to get... haha.. but don know how many to order... in the end order the normal type... now my boy and gal playing with the toy on the cake...

soft - ya, i went to the one next to the hardware shop. the hardware shop is next to the multi-storey carpark. i just went and asked with a picture of the bus.

haha....
soft,
Needa find some chinese idioms but bz in office. Need to do work and pack stuffs.
Tot i can find a easy way out.
See i got time to eat snake later. keke..

Back from lunchie...had fish sliced soup..recommendations for Taman Jurong Market 2nd floor fish slice soup..lotsa fish slices for $3 a bowl..really worthwhile.

hello ladies
been ultra busy..

Iv, you make me busy with the fish soup!
I love the one at Banquet Jurong Point, I always add fried egg in my sliced fish soup... *drooling*

Back