Lovely JW Mommies

yokogi.. where is the market? is it near the stadium or near a community center? So far i only know pioneer mall and jurong point...it will be good to find makan somewhere else

baby my husband drives me to his company then i drive myself to my company, yah very very far, we are looking for a place in East side. My company provides system solution, and I just go where I am required, something like system engineer.

Don/Baby & Soft
I will also confirm again...wanna bring my boy along as well..but then again, dun wanna leave my hubby out as well..ur hubbies joining?

Don, never go anywhere just tat i didnt log in forum... how are you?

Iv, no la I just woke up frm afternoon nap tat is why reply late. heh.

Klite, i too wanna go but must look for kakis 1st lei since so exp
sad.gif

Hi Tee... welcome back to do posting again.

How are you and mimi?

Yokogi,

Maybe i still prefer the slice fish soup at JW market cos they have super nice chilli to go with it. I hate it when there's a long queue.

Klite,

oh, so hb work in same area with you. Then will be alrite. kekke....
Do join us for gathering. You wnana join us for makan session?

Zhou Kitchen (Jurong Point)
Date: 03 April
Time: 7pm

1) donmummy
2) Babybarney
3)
4)
5)

Cherry,

you know which stall im referring to? ... hehe..

This stall rather yaya hor, open til 2pm only and dun open on Sunday....but i still like to eat their slice fish soup with more more chilli. kekkeek...

yokogi.. the market very far from my place... sad

babyrumi yah its hard to get so many ppl, and some more all free at the same time ...

baby yeah a makan session is good, but can confirm later? u need to reserve table?

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">OTAH OTAH</font></font>

Benice PMed me saying tonight she doing delivery to <font color="ff0000">blk 605 at 8-9pm</font> leh. Asking if i wanna tompang order.

I'm ordering 6 prawns 4 fish. Anyone wan quickly say??

Fish, Prawn, Sotong = $3.80 each
Crab = $5.70 each

gg home soon..think all e mummies mia by now..kekeke

RE: Sliced Fish shop
Yep..know which shop u r referring to..the owner is indeed ya ya type..my dad boycott him oredi..kekeke..

Tee
No wonder lah..u gd leh..Mimi wont disturb u..my boy will disturb me &amp; demand me to wake up..keke

yokogi,

I have pm you. Better dun post here, else kanna suppend, our thread is quite obvioous to check as we have the lonest post in temp folder.
kekekek

Yummy recipe - who wanna try??

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Stewed Hasma In Coconut</font></font>

Ingredients · 1 fresh coconut
· 13g hasma
· 75g rock sugar
· 1 small slice ginger
· 2 cups water
· 1/2 mulberry paper

Method to COOK!

1. Cut off top of coconut to form the lid. Drain coconut juice and set aside.

2. Soak hasma for 2-4 hours. Remove membrane and wash. Parboil for 2 minutes. Drain well.

3. Bring water, rock sugar and coconut juice to the boil until sugar dissolved. Fold into coconut. Add hasma and ginger. Cover with the lid. Seal with mulberry paper. Double boil for 2 1/2 hours. Serve.

Donmummy
Sorry to reply only now. Yap 1 pkt each. TQ.
Zhou Kitchen
Can i confirm again. Need to confirm with my hubby whether he be around.

Don &amp; Baby, mimi just recover frm HFMD. I am good and I can't wait for april to come, I wanna go Langkawi. Hope to see you guys soon.

Softpillow, yes sure will join you guys if I am free... =)

tee,we tried to chng dinner to new york new york.but we cn't reserve table so they switched back to zhou's kitchen.sorry.

yoko,i've decided to buy new freezer instead.coz my hb told me nt to buy pre-loved as i'm storing ebm den he afraid used ones may nt be clean.n hav to go collect beri leychey.i stil haven decide yet.i feel buy pre loved at least half price leh...

any feed backs for mini chiller?recommendation on brands too?i saw giant selling akira mini cooler.isit gd?

Pink, normally one get infected by other children or the places we go where the infected kid ever went.

Liyun, yes its been a while. Hope to see you guys soon! Btw mimi is well now.

walao eh i big sotong! tink i too ganjiong liao never read properly. Bernice only coming to JW tomorrow la........so soft, baby, wendy, can only collect day after tomorrow ok!

pink - hasma is xue2 ge2 (雪蛤) - frog's lungs aka "baby birdnest" ;p re the freezer, i tink 2nd hand one is ok. cos can inspect and smell. if it's used before for EBM, won't have smell of raw food so no need worry. Anyway can always wash the internal with baking soda &amp; lemon.

Zhou Kitchen (Jurong Point)
Date: 03 April
Time: 7pm

1) donmummy
2) Babybarney
3) Wendy (may smuggle ger in)
4)
5)

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">SAT - 28 MAR 09 - 7pm

- anyone free to come join in my block party organised by RC? Southwest CDC Mayor Dr Amy Khor will be around to mingle.

only $2/person
- for dinner + lucky draw
happy.gif
</font>
</font>

Morning moms!

Manda, I laugh so hard when I saw your Hb and bb went for a swim after lunch picture! He is so funny! lol. Sure cold as hell, just look at the surrounding can tell.

morning!

babyarumi,
I din expect so fast got pple spot that "sweet as flower" caption. haha...

only the ang moh can tahan to swim in the cold water. After we went to the indoor pool, hb say the water temp is more acceptable.

Then one family came along too. Papa, mama, gal abt 1 yrs old and ah ma. Once they all down, they all start to shiver. THey went up by 5mins.
They communicate and point to hb and bb, tink muz be thinking how they can swim for so long.

Then I asked hb, not cold meh? He say maybe its so much better than the freezing pool outside.

Good Morning to all,
Today will be a busy day for me... i shld say this week. Haiz... Boss is always in the office that i can't surf.

hi ivfamily,
yup... i took leave coz i need to pick up my hp (as send for service) so i took an half day leave.. .so i went over to the cc to celebrate my boy birthday party... as the party is at 3.30pm... which is their snack time.... actually the teacher is very nice to invite your boy and baby's girl for the party but too bad (charlene is very sleeping) ivec enjoy himself at the party... i think i took some pic... see when i got time to post so pic...

Poshies,

How come the teacher will invite them over? you requested?

Manda,

I have seen the pics too... very very nice. So tempt to go HK liao.

Hasma,

I heard this dessert is very cooling de, right? Correct me if im wrong.

Morning ladies
wow..today e thread moves so quickly..

Manda
saddd lah..no access to FB till weekends...so by then, dunno whether still rem to view ur photos..

Tee
Today u wake up soo early?? Kekeke...
Btw..how's Mimi? This isn't her 1st time kena hfmd right??

Baby
one case in e cc :p

Back