Lovely JW Mommies

morning mummies

YT - i same as u. After th indulgence of nasi lemak n icecreams, now i suffering real bad. Lots of phlegm n mucous cough like mad. Left ear also pain liao. Dis mrng cough until vomit but nothing except yellow color thing come out. Shit n i still need to work today.

morning mummies...

me oso blues.tired my bb beri naughty,don wana open legs.so cn't rili c.but gynae say mayb a gal.but nt confirm yet...haha

Morning everyone
shiong shiong weekend for me..but glad to hv relax on fri night..really enjoy e meeting w e rest of the mummies tt night

Poshies
Post some photos leh..i was thinking abt ur party..pity unable to join. Gerald & ur girl must hv enjoy themselves.

Pink
kekeke..nvm lah..sooner or later, u will know ur bb's gender..he/she chose to keep u in suspense for now. My boy..tt time, oredi open his legs big big for us to see..kekekek

hihi everyone

sorry for such a late reply! usually i am totally off the pc on weekends.

ivfamily
i post in EDD april 2008 thread ever since i was preggers & still do now.

pink
no i never organise spree, i only join haha. ^^$$^^

YT
Jurong Point NYNY food is bad, i had their juicy burger, turned out v dry :S billy bombers is my fav burger place.

yokogi
well i m mummy to Dominic, who will turn 1 next month! we are all v excited, m bz planning for party >.< here's a pic of him taken last wkend, we went to fotoU
2276728.jpg

thanks for the meat supplier websites, they're v helpful. i love smoked salmon!

hi

anyone place your child in gracefield childcare at (kang ching road)

i need feedback

or any good one to recommend? around jurong..
lots of them on waiting list

aiyoh...i tot wat is dat...hahahaha den cn go to e water play oso lor.but best is don't.i feel beri dirty leh.laz time wen e playground was indoor i brot my son to play den after dat he fell sick.i tink is coz too many bacteria n virus... pls don feel i'm too 'im gim'... :p

pink
i feel the same way. must watch out esp if the place is overcrowded - i think the water cannot be filtered clean fast enough. if few pple playing still ok. when i was a child i kena ear infection from public pool water so im quite wary about this.

pink/don
wahahaa...my boy loves to play with that machines leh but he no like the toys inside, so i choose the toys which i like n let him turn n grab the capsules..hehe

pink, i saw some mummies let their kids play at the pool..i dun dare to let my boy play..i feel the water not v clean, futhermore my boy is a sickly child, dun wan to let him play

yoz mayb one day we shld arrange a playdate at fidgets..hor..horrr.

if go fidgets den beta arrange one day we all tk leave den go on wk daz.else wkends sure crowded hor.i oso wana go leh.but lazy.haha

joelle,i heard many women gt vagina infection in public pools oso.dono hw true.dats y i don lke to bring my kids to public pools.

<font color="ff0000">gachapons</font>
i learn a new word!! never knew what its called!

same here, i will see any pretty/cute key chains then i let the kids buy the "mystery eggs".
i really hate those with many tiny parts!

Softpillow, I dun fany HK or mickey, my girl will get 2 and then by the time we reach home, she just throw one corner! Grrrr!!
the mystery eggs stations at my place has this key chains with tiny crocs shoes, damn cute! I use it to put my office keys.. heheh
happy.gif

Softpillow
wow..didn't know there's a term for those things..kekeke..thank u for teaching us a new word today!

Pink/softpillow/joelle
Hmm..didn't know u can get sick frm those play area leh..luckily, long time never let my boy go to such places..though i think he will enjoy it.

RE: Fidgets
Gd idea...when??

got a bad start for the day ... lucky half day gone..

like my mother say when i got sick, you need to drink more water...

Poor souls like me can only afford public pool, I brought my son to Jurong West swimming pool saturday.. alot of kids, he enjoyed splashing water to himself, and pee on me, and make new friends, I guess that 2 dollars entrance fee was worth it. Hope the fees wun go up anytime soon...

soft got so good lobang? where?
sorry din really read the postings thoroughly, my right eye on the internet, left eye on work..

soft,actually all public pools hav a risk of virus n bacteria.be it free or nt.i'm actually referring to those public pools u hav to pay entrance to.

ohh pink, thot u toking abt the FOC outdoor play area at imm.. agree every whr also hv bacteria but i think those pay $ ones at sports complex or wild wild wet not as jialat as those FOC ones?

pink true also.. but we also made up of bacteria adn virus.. hehe
soft i know where liao... once i just dipped my smelly leg into the water... hahaha yah im one of the people polluting it... well the place is a no no for babies for sure!

Oh no i have to admit im not too clean and hygenic conscious, i always think life is too short to care abt this and that...

mummies,any idea if preggy cn apply those arm-pit deodorant?any recommendation?ever since preggy i perspire alot at e arm pit leh...so uncomfy!!!!help!!!!

Hi mommies! There is this PRIVATE ISLAND which cost $5200 nett for 2 nites. Inclusive of EVERTHING from food and beach games. I was wondering if any of you wld like to stay at the private island for 2 nights and we can divide the cost. If 10 ppl (5 families) are going it will cost $520 PER PERSON &amp; PER NIGHT. If you guys are keen then maybe we can plan to go together.

LINK:
http://www.pangkil.com/index.html

I WANNA GO LOR! Looking for ppl who wanna join us to make my dream come true!

pink- ask hb ferry you there la.

Anyway not true get vaginal infection from pool. Last time i preggy i swim weekly lei.

I also a bit bo chap de...

Back