Lovely JW Mommies

baby76,
keke... cos she used her Chinese name, Jia Xuan in class. watz yr ger name ar. i forgot.

soft,
u very wei da. help to boost the economy.
Three cheers for u. haha....

Sorry to all that my reply seem liek unfriendly as it is short short de. Cos my boss is in afraid he see what im doing. So got to reply a fast fast one....addicted to the thread... dun reply i will feel uneasy. kekkeke

Manda,

That's what im doing right now lor.

Bad thing is my pc is facing him directly and if he stand behind i also dun know de. so got to be fast fast.

Baby,
not easy to hv a big family in s'pore although the more the merrier.
But sometimes when i go back hm and see my ger "fighting" with the younger ger my mum bbsit, I very headache. Both the same character, very miao. haha... a bit also cannot

soft,
u made me feel itchy for shopping now.
recently just bought some leappad books and mosquito patches from spree nia.

Anyone getting pay cut? My co is cutting salary from this mth.
kena 5%. mgr 8%, higher mgmt 10%

manda
hehehe, i bot fisherprice book n bags from BP, now i must save $$ manz! FM said the worst has yet to come... so, all must be prepared ya

Baby
No wonder lah..so e one whom we saw at Dragonfly is how old? Actually, its also gd to marry young & hv kids young..at least when u old, your kids are old enough & u needn't worry abt them mah..

Softpillow
hehehe...u 'wei da' sia leh...hehehe...so u went shopping at which shopping centres?? Or online one? I also go crazy shopping online..but mainly buy my boy's stuffs..

Hi Manda,
OIC... no wonder my gal say no Chole in the class looo....
My gal name is Hui Qi or Wai Kei. Sometimes her teacher call her Han Yu Ping Ying, sometimes her dialet name...

Good Morning to all Lovely,

Iv,

The one we saw at DF is second youngest....

Manda,

Your ofc will be shifting? wah..rather inconv for you leh. Unless they provide transport lar.

My ex company who retrench me have pay cut starting in jan. 5% for junior staff, 10% for exec, 20% for management.

My sis working in Maybank have 20% paycut. WOW.. so much.

Playdates,

I have check with my sis le, She's okie to do playdate at her home. Maybe can do a swim date as well cos swimming so near her house.

What do you think,, mommies?

Oh ya... me too will shop online like crazy... but try to control abit. Hee...hee

Morning mummies
Hopefully today e air con guy can repair the air con in my office...dying of heat from the past 2 weeks..

Softpillow
nah..u r contributing to e economy..more wei da mah..hee..next time u got gd lobangs, must share here also ok? All of us should do our share for e economy as well..heheh...

Baby
u hv a lot of sisters!! Must be fun growing up ^_^ For a moment, i tot she is e one whom u mentioned w a 3 yr old kid..but then again, u also so young, ur kiddos r also big oredi..
Playdate is ok w me..depending on e date & timing..Thks in advance to ur sis for opening up her place..

Manda
Ayer Rajah...ok lah, rather near if u got transport..so how do u go there??

Iv,

Having many sibling, there's fun and unhappiness moment too......

Playdates shld eb somewhere in March.. let her finish her house warming first before we go mess up her place... kekekke

i'm fine with the playdate too....

i don mind bring my kids for swim... but then i must ask 1 more pple to go with me if going for swim... sure can not handle 2 kids in the water only me rite.... haha

so nice have sibling ... especially sisters... i don have... only 2 brother... so boring...

Baby
I can understand..honestly, I think i prefer my growing up days..though no siblings etc, but i was never bored..hmm..but of cos I dun deny having siblings has its benefits as well..

Hi Mommies, I bought 2 tops online but it was too big for me anyone wanna buy? Tag is still intact. Another top later I take picture I will post here again. This will fit mommies who wear size M.

Mine is WHITE not yellow. I bought it at $15.90. I really can't wear lei. =(

*Moderators/Admin kindly delete tis post if cant be in this thread. Thanks!

2158222.jpg

Good morning...

soft,
was on leave on last fri for pre v-day.

Office location,
mgmt have not make the annoucement yet but u can hear ayer rajah here and there lor. then one engineer is planning the office layout already.
our mgt like to annouce at the very last min de.
morning still ok, hb can send me although not so convenient for him. gg back sian liao cos hv to take public tpt.

baby76,
will go ask my ger if she knows urs.
happy.gif

Baby,
Lucky i took leave on fri with hb, cos hb was bz working for the weekends. only till evening time then free.so sianz.
Fri, its v-day with hb, sat is v-day with hb and bb. keke

Gd morning
Finally off air con repaired..& the weather so hot these days! Luckily..phew

Soft
Yep..I'm an only child.

Manda
So nice...so how did u celebrate ur Valentine's Day w hubby? I celebrated V Day w my hub & boy on Thurs by having dinner tog at New York.

Poshies
I can understand...just morn tog w my boy I have to scream daily..hahaha

Iv,
glad tat the aircon is fixed.
hot weather can make one temper not gd too.
Now every sun 1.15-2.45 will be at yr cc there.
My ger started her class at storyisland le.

I hv not try new york new york. hows the food?

I purposely asked hb to take leave de cos I know sat wont be my day. When my ger is around, time is all hers not mine cos she is the queen. Just me and hb, then I can be queen.

Saw advertisement on TV on ramen ramen ramen yesterday. After hb's work, we go try it at railway mall. not bad. I tink its taste beta than aijisen.
Then they having promo, just $4.15 for the ramen ramen ramen

Manda
Yaloh..hot weather indeed makes everyone frustrated...i was sticky as the time goes by in e office e last week. Wonder got slim down in the process..hahah
Really? Gd! next time can hv lunch if i happened to be there..though dun really fancy having to work on Sun aftn..in fact, weekends..but bobian lah...
New York's food not bad..but tt day I ordered e salmon, think they forgot so they only prepared after i reminded it..the salmon wasn't really cooked & I dun like rare stuffs..so taste a bit horrible to me.
Heheh..true lah..with our kiddos around, time spent is revolving around them..cannot hv quality time tog..but sometimes, w/o my boy around, time is also very slow..& dull leh..ironic hor..

haha.... yup weather super bad...... hubby work on the weekend.... so basically i celebrated with my kiddos...... haha... btw my ger know how to come down to the bed already.... the correct way... she will crawl till the edge then make a turn and come down... to her like a new trick... she love to try and when she is on the floor and can pick herself up and stand then ask u to carry her back to the bed.... then she will do it again... haiz... very tiring....

Back