Lovely JW Mommies

iv,

hee... yes my boy quite big size for his age. Alot of pple thot he's a china baby... hahaha!!!

Next time if u see me there must call me leh coz i vry cock eyes one... hahaha!!

Yes i agree. I also prefer to walk to JP instead coz no point driving there as the parking is not cheap. I also take it as an exercise too!!

Hahaha..
ivfamily - I got no choice leh ! My time no matter how i squeeze also like not enough.
Everyday other then working the only free time i have is to have a quick dinner, bath before running next block to pick my girl.
Everyday after working .. really not much energy left to go out already
sad.gif

Ya... true true ! Mummy is the greatest ya
happy.gif

Lets cheer for being a mummy.

But all the mummies here is getting me so tempted to go for one round at JP !
hahaha.. definately sound much more interesting.

Any new & nice restaurant there?

ya... JP is super packed hor... yesterday want to go n eat dinner... in the end ... never able to find a place... in the end packed back and eat... guess wat... my boy was playing with the metal rod that guide pple in q... when i went into the shop to order the food.. .then suddenly he though i went miss... and start wonder off... crying loudly... which soon i heard it... then i rush out of the shop... can not find him... follow his voice.... there is one lady was abt to ask him.. .when i spot him.... there my hubby which was carrying my gal waiting outside din even spot my boy when missing.... then when my gal saw me carrying the crying korkor.. .can still want me to carry... haiz...

so fast the redeemable in JP finish har... i think i manage to redeem 2 keychain and some voucher.... ..

btw anyone planning to buy anything from goldlion (don know whether the spelling correct... as the voucher not with me not).. i got 2 $10 voucher.. not need min purchase... do let me know if anyone keen hor..

hi Poshies,

Omg .. u must have got a fright !

Actually i try to avoid JP on weekend . What's the point when we cannot even drive in . haha.

Too packed already !

wow poshies:
ur hubby POWER.... If its my hubby, he would have flip the whole jurong point and cursing everyone in his way!

haha...

no lah... my hubby... were not be too worry... it is my boy worried... my boy don really dare to run out of sight..... unless he too foucs on something..... actually my boy will follow me to where want.. .even though he wan something i say no... if he start cry... i will walk away and he will follow.... haha... he will not dare to stay there... coz he know where i move he better move if not i will not come looking for him.... very bad hor..

Poshies
heheh..then change e date loh..hee..anyway, i tot there r a few mummies who can make it for the Xmas gathering?
aiyo..heng ah..luckily u all managed to find Gerald. We also scolded my boy for running away w/o checking whether we were behind when we were in JP on Sat. Hope he rem & don't do it again. Think need to scare him one time then he will realise the imptance of following daddy & mummy.

Joankum
Yaloh..i was surprised cos I tot either one of u is bigger built tt's why ur boy is big but both of u ( ur hub & urself) quite petite leh..so I guess genes doesn't really play a part..

Chelsi
aiyo..i guess ur work must b really challenging to dd so much of ur mental energy...luckily, mine is still ok..else cant imagine having to fetch my boy back, bath, feed & play w him..mornings are much more stressful cos I'm doing e same things under a deadline.
There r many restaurants in JP now..like New York New York, Burger King..many others which I cant rem..hahah..basically, no chance to squeeze thru e crowd lah

Cool ..
Looks good ! Now at least i got more choices in term of food. hee hee

Ya.. Mentally stressful ! That's why i need food
happy.gif
haha

yokogi/baby chelsi > Here's the spree for $4/pack Otah. So many raves on the otah from her. Have not tried hers but wanna give it a try.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1970445.html?1229344805

3 packs for $10 was the one I bought. So far okay lah. No fishy smell. Just that it's 150gm/pack for 3 packs for $10 deal and it's 200gm/pack for the $4 deal.

You wanna place order not? Hehe.

$10 for 3 packs spree just closed. Here you go.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1958811.html?1229343126

Went to JP, Zhou kitchen to have the dinner buffet. spread is not alot, but i must say the quality is good..

i love their dim sum, the salmon sashimi, curry crab..( not overcook) very nice.
They are unlike other buffet, the food there is fresh

price for dinner buffet is $28.90++

JP really people mountain, people sea...(translate in mandarin) hahaahha...

JP: we went just now too, dont know where all the ppl come from - b4 tat the old JP never was tat crowded. issit cos of christmas & sch holidays?

JP: we went just now too, dont know where all the ppl come from - b4 tat the old JP was never tat crowded. issit cos of christmas & sch holidays?

JP: we went just now too, dont know where all the ppl come from - b4 tat the old JP was never tat crowded. Maybe issit becos of christmas & sch holidays?

Curry Crab.....where's this Zhou Kitchen? I havn't found the time (and time and time) to go JP yet. kekeek

today morning started to be maid myself. siong man...helped my mama vacuum the floor and wipe tables... yest my hubby cleaned our own home and discovered those area until small n moveable furniture, maid never vacuum n mop one. *sigh*

SK : i wan the otah leh. u placed order liao? when is the collection can let me noe? if nxt wk or after, then i can take. fridge no space liao. dis wkend party at my hse keke

i ordered for 3 for $10 ones yest. thanks to someone who helped me order *muakz*

Poshies,

Saw your MIL and yr daughter this morning when I brought my kids to their nanny's place. Had a brief chat with her. Actually didn't know that she's yr MIL until I saw yr daughter.... hahaha!!!

Iv,

Hee... i think it was becoz my gynae gave me lots of multi-vitamins to take during my pregnancy and that's why my boy becomes so BIG.... must says thanks to my gynae Peter Chew.... hahahah!!

yokogi > I placed too. For the xmas party next week. Collected last week for the 3 packs for $10. $4/pack is for Jan's collection. To give to my ILs and family. CNY also can makan. Still got time to place ya order for the $4 type.

ok i go n consolidate order c if anyone wanna buy the $4 ones.

Sian leh now i on train go work. Hope i dun keep yawning during mtg. Got hol mood but no time to shop. Wonder if its a blessing in disguise to help me save. Haha

hi hi,

have not come in for quite a while liao....hello to all the newbies!!

i also went to the new jp extension last week and boy so many new shops and people, think we really dont need to go down to orchard to shop liao... save transport and time...

Dear All,

Seem like JP is the hot topic now.
happy.gif

I already find JP so crowded even b4 the extension. Now that more crowded, more sianz.
I hate crowd and queuing and more queuing and more waiting. haha...

Manda:
ya loh... but I think it will cool off after Christmas ba... cos now is the time we all need to shop for presents...

liyun - my hokkien grade A1 lei. Had a good time reading it...

Mummies - the bloatedness and the dull pain in my lower abdomen is back, though not as intense last time. How huh? Should i go a&e or just gp?

hi joankim...
yup my mil told me... actually i was thinking it might be u... haha.... tell u something i want to post long long ago... remember there is 1 time i meet u at Giant... when we both are buying diaper... u were with ur family and me too.. then i say hi to u... and ur hubby... then on my way back .... i realise 1 time.. actually i chat with ur hubby before i met u for the milk powder exchange.... and actually i saw u the day with i chat with ur hubby at the playgroup together with ur kid.... such an small world rite...

Morning ladies,

Liyun, tink JP will cool down after Feb ba. Cos New year and chinese New year too..

Wendy,
Maybe u go see yr gynae or family doc first ba.
Body is giving indication liao.

hihi everyone

tmrw i also want to join the mad crowd at JP :p

seems like nobody else stays in the outskirts of street 91 / something. :S

hi liyun, did u have ur foot massage at JP? Which shop, good or not?

Hi Good morning to all,

I was sick last two days, So much posting liao, no time to read.

Can anyone update me a bit. Thanks

baby,

R u feeling beta nw? hows new workplace?
I tink these 2 days are mainly on JP and the christmas party on 20th which most pple nt able to attend.

mummies!

Maidenform 25% off everything. Free DS with min USD75. Offer incl clearance items.

Quick who wanna buy! I chiong liao.

hi yokogi

I already placed order for the $4 otah, someone is consolidating for the JP collection.
where u stay? me stay at st65
if we stay near to each other we can order and ask Yuki (otah organiser) to sent to us.
order above 20boxes , free delivery to 1 address.
u pm me lah..i seldom come into this thread

Back