Lovely JW Mommies

Hi all
Hmm..many newbies here..welcome Baby Chelsi & Margie..care to intro?

Baby
Nvm lah..wait till economy better than job hop..now it's the time to cling on to jobs..unless u r doing well in finances & no prob ..btw, for a moment, I tot u sign ur ger for another cc..hee..cos long time never c her liao.

Poshies
Hee...i captured a photo of him while we were in the playground..he was indeed shy abt getting photographed..heheh..only managed to capture half of his face cos he covered e o half..heee

Hi to all ,

Actually most company really one kind lor.
By right personally i feel how can they cut bonus even before recession is here?

2008 end year bonus & Aws should be base on performace and profit of 2008 and not bring the lost of 2009(not even happen yet)into consideration.

They just happily put their lost on us first
sad.gif
argh !

But what to do since WE'RE the employees n got to see faces to keep our job.

Hi ivfamily,

Thanks for e welcome
happy.gif

Intro ? hmm... like ? sorry me quite new . haha

Stay at Jurong west also at st65 ?
Working currently but gg to leave my job soon
happy.gif

My girl is gg to be 11 months soon... cheers !

Hi all and Baby Chelsi & Margie,

i also stay at st.61 bk 652.

Anyone went to the opening of the new section of Jurong Point. I went there in the afternoon..Wow Super big, bigger than i thought and so many shops..but very dusty now cos most of the shops were not ready yet and staff were busy packing/cleaning. rather disappointed. The 24hrs NTUC is not open yet and noticed that nothing was displayed on the shelves yet..maybe some of u can try your job hunting @JP.heeheee..it is nice to have workplace nearby save $$.

ya atm, i was rather shocked when i came out from the mrt. Think they trying to open fast to capitalise on the xmas shopping

Hi wendy,

I heard from a fengshui master, is no good if you house is above a place with alot of movement.
the "qi" will not be good. centris is right above the future bus interchange if I m not wrong....

Thanks babychelsi, will take note. =D

So far prune juice still work on me. Natural source is still the best unless need in large amounts for special needs then different story.

<font color="ff0000"><u><font size="+2">20 Dec - X'Mas Party </font></u></font>

Date - 20 Dec (Sat)
Time - 2pm - 5pm
Venue - Garfield's House - near pioneer mall...

Attend:-
1. Poshies + 2 kids
2. Preciouskk + 2 kids + hubby + maid
3. jenie_1979 + 1 kid
4. Aryanti + Arumi (TBC)

Morning to all
happy.gif

SK- Welcome ! I am glad prune juice works on u . Mine super bad then ... nothing except kiwi fruits work... also natural source.

Wendy-Ya.. Centris location real good but i also feel it will probably be too noisy n crowded . Too much movement - people , buses and mrt!
But maybe as investment it might be a good idea .
Still got left meh ? I tot all taken up already?

hi cutebuddies,

i stay at blk 653a.....nice to know u....ya..jurong point really big now but too crowded leh...so many ppl now....

Hi Mummies
Glad to see some movement in this thread..hee

Baby Chelsi
I also stay at St 65..but this street is indeed long..so we can be staying far away from each o also..hee..hmm..so u r leaving ur job soon? When? Gd lah..can become sahm to look after ur bb..

Margaret
nice 2 meet u as well..hmm..till now, i'm still not sure where is st 61 leh..
anyway, intro myself, I'm staying at St 65..FTWM as well &amp; my boy is 32 mths exactly today..hee..

Wendy
Heheh...can ask Jenie for her views on staying there..how is it like b4 u buy..hee..

Loacker
Hmm..didn't know tt..but after hearing, its indeed a gd advice..never cross my mind that it's not gd to hv too much movement under ur flat..

RE: Opening of JP Extension
Wanted to drop by yest while on my way to work..but didn't..might pop by this weekend..heheh..any interesting outlets there? When will e NTUC be open? Heheh..now, I'm a sucker for supermarket shopping..cham..auntie liao

Hi vifamily - Me staying at 671 .What about u ? Maybe can meet up next time.
Ya ..i also still don't know where is st61 ;) hee
Good hor ... boy already 32months.
Can relax bit. Mine still long way to go .
Me leaving early next year . Semi SAHM only!
Decide to spend more time with my girl and family plus bring my girl for playgroup will be good i feel.

Loacker- It's just my personal view.
Not so much into feng shui but i prefer quiet place to live in.
Think i will go mad if really noisy both day &amp; night!
But seriously , location is real good . All under one roof
happy.gif

Can just pop down anytime if run out of diapers or milk powder. haha !
Or maybe just 5 minutes before the movie start!

Baby Chelsi > I also LS twice ytd and once this morning after drinking a glass of prune juice in the morning. Superly effective for me. I need to monitor if I have consumed too much. Think losing too much fluid also not gd. Drain away my mineral stores too.

That's eeeeeeeeee !! whahahaa..

I am happy for u as long no more constipate.
Very torturing one lor!

Maybe drink half a glass if it's too effective. haha

Hi BabyChelsi,

I agree, very convenient if stay at centris.
But I think there will be alot of foreigners workers hanging around the area once the NTUC open, since the NUTC will operate 24hours.

I was at Jurong point this evening. Went to the new wing. Very huge! Alot of shops. Prettyfit, Adidas, some interesting ladies wear, children wear shops, and there is this toys shop that sell some IQ games, quite interesting. Oh ya, there is a cheongsam store also. some of their pieces, quite nice. Tsien Xia language centre will be opening soon. I am thinking to take leave to go shopping there! hahaha

Wendy, Margie
ya next time dont need to travel to IMM/orchard road to shop. can go to our own nearby JP liao.. just walking distance everything under 1 roof so nice.

iv &amp; Baby chelsi
st 61 is near the new pioneer mrt station. it is 3 bus-stops away from the boon lay mrt. know already? hahheeeehehe

softpillow
I will be going with my family to JP tonight after dinner to look look see see again. tmr cannot go JP cos hb going to send car for servicing.

hi mummies,

jus went to new JP extension...so many shops...a bit confuse aso...then shop til tired aso...walkin fm 1 end to the other...the new extension really big man...tink the biggest neighbourhood shopping mall now

Hi mummies,

Yesterday I went to the new JP and it's really very huge loh. The other side still not open yet, if open aldy then will be mega big.

A lot of new boutiques there... hmmm... my fav M'phosis is there!!!! The Face Shop is also there!!! Aussino and Challenger are there too!!!! And lots of lots shops that can be found in orchard can now find them at our doorstep!!!

Was at Jurong Point for the past 2 days! Oh mine, alot of shops not open yet BUT still so much to shop and still as many people! Hubby was complaining "NBZ... The whole Jurong Area ppl are all here is it? So big and still so crowded!"
Well, He's not so correct cos I spoted a friend at Jurong Point who stay in Woodlands.... HAHAHAA
The NTUC is not opened yet BUT I think it is the "higher class" one (NTUC finess) cos I saw DISPLAY ARTIST! (Display artist, someone who does the display for those shop's display window), imagine display artist for NTUC!!!
Walk until my legs pain, I think better go on a weekday OFF-PEAK hour. SUPER crowded loh~~

<font color="ff0000">COMPLAIN on JURONG POINT:</font>
Stupid stupid... I don know that STUPID Jurong Point shiok card for what use, everytime there's something to redeem, its always "fully redeem", I was cheated by the "customer service" 2 times within a day, I quene for the first time as I was told by the shop-keepers that I can use my recept for lucky draw, so I went to quene (long quene) with baby somemore, THEN the counter gal says "sorry everything fully redeem, Lucky draw combine recepts must be over $100(mine was only ard $80 then). So I was about to leave THEN I got stuck at a shop to buy some tiny christmas gift, this time I spend over $45 in this shop alone, so with alllll my recepts, I went to quene again AND GUESS WHAT?! After the stupid long quene, another gal says "sorry mdm, u must spend at least $50 in 1 recept." <font color="ff0000">I almost wana throw the card in her face</font> The shops all don accept this stupid card (for points for I don noe WHAT) and they're always OUT of redeemion gifts etc.

<font color="ff0000">COMPLAIN on our dear Jurong NEWLY builded cement barrer in the mid of the road to prevent cars from taking up more than 1 lane?!</font>
THis one makes me feel like taking videos and photos and sending it to newspaper! FOR what u(U know who I'm talking about) build this stupid stupid barrer and make the small lane EVEN tighter?! As long 1 bicycle infront Or 1 taxi stop to drop ppl I end up jam there waiting for wings to appear from my car to fly over it?! AND worse is when I push stroller... suddenly 1 car appear behind me and I found myself with NOWHERE to hid and must RUN with the stroller! PLEASE use your brain! We need barrers to prevent cyclists from speeding across zebra-crossings without stopping and not this kind of WEIRD design things!

*full of complains in lifeeeeeee

Liyun, I was there ytd too twice but din park at new caepark cos exp. BTW, how much is the parking rate now? Same as the old one? Or entry at the same car park in the old JP?

Hubby always park at HDB MSCP opp. I do agree that it's useless to accumulate points using the Shiok Card when there's nothing to redeem.

my maid's dad died suddenly today...........me suddenly at a loss gotta settle her flight and housework and most importantly who can take care of my baby......*cry*

yokogi,u cn ask her to pay for her own tix ma.coz contract nt over n u nt sending her hm wat.anywy,up to u lor.

for jp parking,it's $2+ fm 5+ to 7+.i tink shld be alrite la.i went i fm e old carpark entrance and parked at new carpark.i tink both shld be e same rate ba.new carpark is linked to old one.it's rili very big nw.but stil diff to find lot to park.it's lke gg to vivo or suntech leh.rili ridiculous.last time oni old carpark stil nt so diff to get lot.but nw it's lke i even hav to resort to parking beside an actual parking lot.rili stupid rite!dat time i went vivo oso din park in lot.gt space den park liao.

no leh, under the new stupid law from donno which scholar's idea, maid going home no matter is real or not one, or no matter what reason, employer gotta pay flight tic. it's up to employer to decide wanna keep the maid or not one. they don't care........

where got such stupid law never protect taxpayer money, go and protect foreign worker. over protect somemore(!)

Liyun, if i were you be will be piss too.

**Sry we cant attend, u all have fun k!

20 Dec - X'Mas Party

Date - 20 Dec (Sat)
Time - 2pm - 5pm
Venue - Garfield's House - near pioneer mall...

Attend:-
1. Poshies + 2 kids
2. Preciouskk + 2 kids + hubby + maid
3. jenie_1979 + 1 kid

yokogi > If only you told me by Friday, cos I collected mine on that evening. Tried the fish and prawn and not bad. Wanna try the other mummy's spree at $4/pack. Got alot of raves abt it too.

halo..

think parking per entry is $3.00 plus....jus went on saturday....ex sia..some more if spend $50 weekend cannot claim parking...only weekday can claim...

btw...aussino really cheap...anyone buying anyting from there?

Gd Morning mummies
I was also at the new JP, really terrible loh the crowd..horrible indeed..i cant imagine the crowd on a weekend for a suburban mall like JP..I guess e management must be laughing their way to the bank! What economic crisis??

Joankum
hehehe...i saw u w ur kiddos &amp; hubby passing by e playground yest evening..I was there w my boy..&amp; smiled at u..but dun think u noticed..hehehe..

Yokogi
There's a cc at JP 6th floor? What cc is that?
Hmm..so eventually how u settle ur maid's issue? Indeed unfair to ask e employer to pay for e flight leh...also not sure whether they r coming back a not..

Chelsi
hehe..i also dunno where ur blk is..honestly, after staying in Jurong for so long..still unfamilar w the blks..dunno where is where..
aiyah..though my boy is older..can relax a bit..but taking care of him is never a relaxing &amp; shake leg thing..hv to really look after him one loh..crossing my fingers that he will become sensible soon

Liyun
I share ur sentiments..I also hv e shiok card but I cant be bothered to use it anymore..i also cant be bothered to queue for e redemption..unless there's really no queue..think i kena influence by my hub loh, who basically dislike gg to crowded places or queue up when there's a queue..we will decide to forgo whatever to save time..

Hi all mummies ,

Wow ... so many topic about JP.

Yup agreed it so huge now but seriously i got no time to actually shop yet . Maybe next year then i can spare time to go down.

Sk-What the $4/- spree u talking abt har ?

ivfamily - ya men... i guess it's never easy being a mummy lor! I am so tired
sad.gif
hee hee

And yes .. me too ! Hate to queue or go to crowd places . Makes me fustrated actually.

loacker- Yes about the foreigners workers too . Just i didn;t really want to talk about it . In fact , now already alot ! hee

iv,

oh really ah?? oh dear sorry leh i din see u.... i'm short-sided lah.... aiyah wasted ah, should hv said 'hi' to each other hor...

Jurong Point parking:
Ever since about a year ago they change the rate (no longer 1 time fee) I dont allow hubby to drive there anymore. I usually force him to walk over with me or we park at the empty construction area next to Jurong Point.

More places for kopi:
But I think we can go there for kopi (jurong point new basement). Avoiding the weekend we could get some comfortable seats I think. "New york New york" got very big ($7.90) Rootbeer Float which I feel is worlth it. Even have Din Ta Feng! (we wanted to go last Fri and end up saw the quene and gave up).

ivfamily - 6th fl got NTUC CC. Last time i was told mar/apr then can open. Now donno leh....

SK - wat $4 otah? which one is nicer? i think i missed the BP liao. so many things happening suddenly. yest i was still happily buying little tikes walkie talkie. lucky order already placed before things happened. else i miss the offer liao then i need to do refund to everyone. sian...

re maid
my maid still ok la. she's coming back on 25th dec. myanmar ppl die liao also got 3rd day, 10th day ritual. i ask her wanna pray, pray finish liao den come back. don't bring back here to pray. btw, she's extending 1yr. i abit happy abit sian also. hahah

Chelsi
wow..u r indeed busy..if i were u, i surely cannot tahan holding till Jan to visit the mall..hee..
tt's why, it was until I become a mummy then I understand the phrase Mummy is the greatest..heheh..

Liyun
hehehe..aiyo..u should ask ur hub to save e petrol &amp; conserve e environment by walking to JP mah..so near only..even when I'm carrying my boy, i also walk there..take it as exercise loh

Joankum
no prob lah..u r indeed slim leh..&amp; ur boy boy look big for his age..hee..think if my boy &amp; ur boy side by side, comparable..hee..in terms of size..cos my boy really small built loh

Yokogi
really huh?? Hmm..then I think it must be really hot loh..wonder do they do advance registration a not..
dont worry abt ur maid lah..must hv confidence tt u can handle despite not having her around mah..

Back