Losing hair n freaking out!

daybreak

I gave birth in july 2011 n I noticed recently both sides of my scalps r thinning badly. I tried to use tonics but don't seem to see any results. Thought of visiting those professionals like yun nam etc but not sure if those work n if it's costly.

Any mummies going through this too?

Pls help!

Hi,

Most likely due to postpartum hair shedding after giving birth. I went through this stage when baby was about 4 months and the shedding slowed down when baby was about 7 months.

How long have you been shedding? Maybe worth a visit to doc if the problem had been going on for a while?

Hi mummy lyn, I noticed the hair loss when my baby was ard 5 mths n now she is 11 mths. I bought hair tonic to use one month ago. The hair loss is slowly down n saw a little growth but I guess I have to be more patient to see more results.

Diana - I have sent u an email [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi, try rogaine, it works for me, but you need to be patient. you have to purchase it online though, i couldnt buy it in local stores.

Back