Looking to adopt a local muslim baby

Haney

Hi.

After years of struggling with infertility, we have came to terms with ourselves.

My husband and I are keen to adopt a local muslim baby. We have attained a favourable HSR but am keen to discuss non-agency options as we thought our financial resources can be better utilized for the baby than towards agency fees.

Mummies considering adoption,please be in touch.

Last edited:
Hi.

After years of struggling with infertility, we have came to terms with ourselves.

My husband and I are keen to adopt a local muslim baby. We have attained a favourable HSR but am keen to discuss non-agency options as we thought our financial resources can be better utilized for the baby than towards agency fees.

Mummies considering adoption,please be in touch.

Hi I am looking for someone to adopt my child. I am currently 4mths pregnant. Malay Singaporean 33 single mum.

Hi I am looking for someone to adopt my child. I am currently 4mths pregnant. Malay Singaporean 33 single mum.

Hi Siti Rukaiyah,
Just wanted to follow up on your previous post - I believe that your baby has been born a few weeks ago. May I just know if you're still looking for a new adoptive home for him/her? If so, kindly let me know (98172533) - my husband and I are currently looking for a baby to adopt. Thank you so much. ♥

Back