Looking for Weekday Morning Nanny in Flora Drive/Loyang Area

yenchiw

We are expecting parents and looking for a permanent nanny to look after our newborn baby when he is about 8 weeks old, around late May to early June 2020.

Preferably we would like the nanny to babysit at our home. Alternatively, we can send him over. We stay in Flora Drive area and is looking for someone who is staying nearby, or near to DownTown Line Tampines East / Tampines MRT / Upper Changi station.

The person must love children, experienced in handling a newborn baby and observe good personal hygiene. If you are interested, please reply with the following:
- Whether you are willing to travel to our place. If not, your address.
- What is your experience in taking care of a newborn baby
- Are you currently taking of other children? If yes how many?
- What is your expected fee per month?

Thank you.

We are expecting parents and looking for a permanent nanny to look after our newborn baby when he is about 8 weeks old, around late May to early June 2020.

Preferably we would like the nanny to babysit at our home. Alternatively, we can send him over. We stay in Flora Drive area and is looking for someone who is staying nearby, or near to DownTown Line Tampines East / Tampines MRT / Upper Changi station.

The person must love children, experienced in handling a newborn baby and observe good personal hygiene. If you are interested, please reply with the following:
- Whether you are willing to travel to our place. If not, your address.
- What is your experience in taking care of a newborn baby
- Are you currently taking of other children? If yes how many?
- What is your expected fee per month?

Thank you.

Hi there
I’m a babysitter located at Loyang Rise. I’m a stay at home mom with 2 girls in Secondary School. I do ad-hoc babysitting. I used to work at childcare and infant care. I’m currently not taking care of any children. Are u only looking for weekdays morning? My fee depends on how many days or hours per week.

Back