Looking for Singaporean confinement nannies

Jolim18

Hi,

Does anybody know of a good confinement nanny who is from Singapore? My edd is 31 Oct 21. Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi,

Does anybody know of a good confinement nanny who is from Singapore? My edd is 31 Oct 21. Please let me know. Thanks.
Hi Jolim, you can try engaging my confinement nanny Pearlyn. She is from Confinement Angels and a great help to a new mother like me. She is cheerful, has a positive attitude and always carries a smile. Very thoughtful, sincere, hardworking, and does her job with her heart. My baby and I were well taken care of during confinement. Her confinement food is nutritious and delicious too.

I wanted to extend Pearlyn's service but she was booked for the next family already. As Lucy mentioned, there is a shortage of nannies now so do book early. All the best!

Hi Jolim, you can try engaging my confinement nanny Pearlyn. She is from Confinement Angels and a great help to a new mother like me. She is cheerful, has a positive attitude and always carries a smile. Very thoughtful, sincere, hardworking, and does her job with her heart. My baby and I were well taken care of during confinement. Her confinement food is nutritious and delicious too.

I wanted to extend Pearlyn's service but she was booked for the next family already. As Lucy mentioned, there is a shortage of nannies now so do book early. All the best!
Hi, do u have her contact number ?

Back