Looking for reliable Indonesia transfer maid

xiangmum

Hi Members,

Happy New Year.

I am looking for reliable matured transfer maid.
my current one contract is expiring soon and she want to go Hong Kong to work for higher pay.

We are just simple small family with 3 person. my son is 8 years old.
Will need someone matured and likes to cook and patient with young kid.

If you do know or have maid to transfer please contact me.

haiz. looking for maid is very much depend on luck and I am hoping to get some here.

Thank you.

:)

Hi Members,

Happy New Year.

I am looking for reliable matured transfer maid.
my current one contract is expiring soon and she want to go Hong Kong to work for higher pay.

We are just simple small family with 3 person. my son is 8 years old.
Will need someone matured and likes to cook and patient with young kid.

If you do know or have maid to transfer please contact me.

haiz. looking for maid is very much depend on luck and I am hoping to get some here.

Thank you.

:)
Hello. I also looking for a maid. Same like you small family of 3 persons. Hubby my daughter who is 5 months old and myself. But I never engage a maid before. Not sure what to look for also. Also abit too trusting. My daughter still can't speak, I also scared the maid bully her.

Thi Hue Le

Hello. I also looking for a maid. Same like you small family of 3 persons. Hubby my daughter who is 5 months old and myself. But I never engage a maid before. Not sure what to look for also. Also abit too trusting. My daughter still can't speak, I also scared the maid bully her.
MOM website provide details on what an employer for maid (Domestic Helper) should aware of

Thi Hue Le

Better avoid transfer maid, as they mostly can't get along with their previous employer

Vini

Hi, are you still looking for a transfer maid?
I want to transfer my maid.
Profile:
- Nationality: Indonesian
- Child: 1 daughter
- Has 4 years exp in Indonesia
- Can cook Indonesian food
- Reason for transfer: Now my baby is bigger and easy to handle so I don't need her anymore. But mainly her work is to do house work, so I can take care of my baby.

I'm the current owner not agent.

You can WA me at 82433969.

xiangmum

Hi, are you still looking for a transfer maid?
I want to transfer my maid.
Profile:
- Nationality: Indonesian
- Child: 1 daughter
- Has 4 years exp in Indonesia
- Can cook Indonesian food
- Reason for transfer: Now my baby is bigger and easy to handle so I don't need her anymore. But mainly her work is to do house work, so I can take care of my baby.

I'm the current owner not agent.

You can WA me at 82433969.
Hi Vini.

Thanks for your message here.

I have found a maid.

Hope others who need her can contact you.

Thanks