Looking for reliable Confinement Nanny

DavidnEjia

Hi Mummies n Daddies (if there is any in this forum). I am looking for a reliable nanny to take care of my wife n newborn in Aug 2022. Prefer Malaysian Nannies. Any kind mummies n daddies can intro?

Thank you

Hi, I came across your post. I'm actually helping my current confinement nanny to look for april/may job as she has vacancy till July. She is booked from 18th July onwards till late aug 2022. When is your EDD in August? if end August, then maybe can connect you both. She is malaysian, over 20 years experience, speaks only cantonese and chinese. She is our family go-to confinement nanny for past 8 years. Thanks.

LGF INVEST is an investment platform that offers curated investment opportunities in Finance and Real Estate with low investment and fixed returns.
Enjoy a fully online investment experience with deal discovery, payments, KYC, documentation and portfolio management done securely and in partnership with best-in-class partners.
The investment made by you and your co-investors in lgf invest converted as equity shares in our mother company KMK Infra Ventures Pvt.Ltd

Attachments

• lgfinvest image.jpg
    lgfinvest image.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 52
Hi Mummies n Daddies (if there is any in this forum). I am looking for a reliable nanny to take care of my wife n newborn in Aug 2022. Prefer Malaysian Nannies. Any kind mummies n daddies can intro?

Thank you

Hi David,

Are you still looking for a confinement nanny?

Hi, I got my previous confinement nanny from Bumble Bee Agency, she is really very good. U can call Lucy or Amy at 88289086 , the agency has quiet a few really good confinement nanny. It is safer to get from agency as they will always have a replacement should you suddenly deliver early

Most of our family & friends got to know Lucy about 4 years ago when my sister's freelance confinement last min could not turn up, luckly Amy has a last slot avail for my sister. Since then till today, all our family & our friends, we have all book our confinement nanny with Bumble Bee Agency. So far all the confinement nanny is really good. Try to call either Lucy or Amy at 88289086,

Hihi, sorry for the late reply as I have been busy looking at baby products.... excited father... lol... btw i have signed with confinement angel for the nanny as they are the only ones saying that their nannies dont mind sleeping in the living on a sofa bed as I cant arrange a separate room for the nanny. most of the nannies do not want to share room with my wife and prefer to have their room...

Back