Looking for Reliable Confinement Ladies

Missyeileen

Hi Mummies

I am a FTM and my EDD is near end Dec 2015. I really need advise on hiring a CL. :(

I enquired PEM / Supernanny / Confinement nannies agencies - All quoted me $2.4 to $2.6k.

Friend recommendation CL all quoting me about $2.7 to $2.9k.

Please advise if I should go for agency or recommendations? I believe both have pros and cons.

TIA. :)

Hi. I am having my confinement now as i just gave birth last monday 17th Aug. I will be extending my comfinement by another half to another month as she is really good.

She is recommended by a friend and i highly recommend her as she is very good with babies! Neither i nor hubby can soothe my baby but once transferred to her, baby stops being fussy and sleeps really well. My baby can poo when she opens his diaper and makes certain toilet sound. She cooks so well my whole family look forward to each mealtime and she goes market personally to choose freshest ingredients and even bargains prices. Best of all, of my 3 babies, this baby is fully breastfed all thanks to her encouragement. She kept asking me to persist and that baby will drink better after milk supply comes in. And indeed on the 4th day, my milk supply came and baby is drinking very well all without any formula! She has over 10 years experience thus really professional in her job!

Her name is Er Jie and she can be contacted at 8243-4257 (Singapore) and 016-452-8916 (Malaysia). My hubby and I are very thankful to her.

Anyone tried confinement angels? I kinda regret choosing them but no choice coz its urgent as my mum sprained her back n couldn't help me. Firstly, I paid $3k for 1 month. And the CL which was attached to me is not very good. Her cooking is super salty, told her many times but she doesn't listen very stubborn. My family treat her very nice. sometimes we will buy things like ang ku kueh, bread n pau for her to eat for snacks but she doesn't really appreciate it. The worse is when she is feeding my newborn she always want him to finish his milk fast. I get scared when I see my newborn look uncomfortable n make choking sounds. I told her many times have to let my baby rest awhile in between feeds dun push him to drink. she will say I know that is what I do. But she doesn't n she always revert back to her own way. A very stubborn person. I intend to feedback to the agency after she finish her assignment. just want to share with all mummies n MTB. Dun choose confinement angels as I feel they are expensive n not gd.

Hi. I am having my confinement now as i just gave birth last monday 17th Aug. I will be extending my comfinement by another half to another month as she is really good.

She is recommended by a friend and i highly recommend her as she is very good with babies! Neither i nor hubby can soothe my baby but once transferred to her, baby stops being fussy and sleeps really well. My baby can poo when she opens his diaper and makes certain toilet sound. She cooks so well my whole family look forward to each mealtime and she goes market personally to choose freshest ingredients and even bargains prices. Best of all, of my 3 babies, this baby is fully breastfed all thanks to her encouragement. She kept asking me to persist and that baby will drink better after milk supply comes in. And indeed on the 4th day, my milk supply came and baby is drinking very well all without any formula! She has over 10 years experience thus really professional in her job!

Her name is Er Jie and she can be contacted at 8243-4257 (Singapore) and 016-452-8916 (Malaysia). My hubby and I are very thankful to her.

you are very lucky to get a good CL. unlike me.

Hi Mummies

I am a FTM and my EDD is near end Dec 2015. I really need advise on hiring a CL. :(

I enquired PEM / Supernanny / Confinement nannies agencies - All quoted me $2.4 to $2.6k.

Friend recommendation CL all quoting me about $2.7 to $2.9k.

Please advise if I should go for agency or recommendations? I believe both have pros and cons.

TIA. :)

Dun go to confinement angels. Avoid this agency. They are expensive n the CL they recommend is lousy . From my personal experience. The CL is still with me. She has been with me for 2 weeks. I think it is better to go with friend recommendation.

Last edited:
I used Silver Star Consulting 9222 2626/8282 8226/6303 0529. Their rate is reasonable and my nanny was great. She was a great help when my girl had a blocked nose and flu. She used steam to relieve my girl. She also helped to maintain my house and managed cooking. I feel blessed to have her as my CL.

Back