Looking for pre/post natal massage

I have done post natal massage for both my pregnancy and I think it really helps. The first time I did jamu and the second time I tried TCM tuina by Madam Partum. Would highly recommend madam partum's massage which works on the basis of TCM! My uterus reduced back to normal size by the 5th session and their lactation massage helped me to unclog my blocked ducts without pain. Even saw an increase in my supply right after the first session! My therapist also addressed my spinal and shoulders issues. They can customise the massage to your health needs. sadly, jamu didn't work that well for me

Hi, am looking for postnatal massage. Any good recommendation and advise when shall I need to book the massage as my EDD is on end Sept. Thank you.

Hi, am looking for postnatal massage. Any good recommendation and advise when shall I need to book the massage as my EDD is on end Sept. Thank you.

Hi.. You may want to try Mdm Shera. I hv very good experience from her massage and worth recommending. I hv engage her few times and every session is satisfying. You can contact her @ 97573956

Hi.. You may want to try Mdm Shera. I hv very good experience from her massage and worth recommending. I hv engage her few times and every session is satisfying. You can contact her @ 97573956

Hi Pek Yin,

Thanks for sharing! :))
Would you mind to share her massage steps and package details? Did she cover binding?

Hallo my name is jenny maybe you can try my pre and post natal i been doing this for few years yoi can review me at mum forum 2013 abd 20114 as i been away from Singapore for 3 yrs and now i am back.my no last time 83305461 and this ia my new number 83721489.hope can hear from you soon

Trying to SMS you but didnt get your response.

Hi all mummies out there,

I would like to recommend Mdm Rose (9270 6169) for post natal massage. I have done 5 sessions with her and she's superb. I lost few inches and most importantly my body became more toned after her massage. Initially i bought a corset binder which I couldn't even fit (not even the last row of hooks), after my 4th session with Mdm Rose, I manage to fit in my corset binder!!! No doubt that her massage is very soothing to ease those sore muscles of mine along with herbal steam to detoxify. Mdm Rose is also very assuring and attentive during the massage session. As a first time mum, Mdm Rose shared many useful tips with me. I'm very grateful and appreciative towards her,hence I would strongly recommend Mdm Rose for any mummies that is looking for home-based post natal massage

Hi all, just want to share my personal experience with Diana. I booked her for post natal massage 2 months before my EDD. After I delivered, I texted her and we arranged to start massage the following week. One day before, she told me she had fever hence couldn't come. After a few days, I asked if she was feeling better and we arranged to start the next week. On the day itself, she didn't come and was uncontactable. Until today, she remained uncontactable. My messages were unread and calls couldn't go through. However when I used another phone to call, it could go through. My number could have been blocked.

I engaged another massage lady in the end. I booked Diana as she was highly recommended in this forum but the experience was unpleasant. Just stating my own experience factually here so that other mummies could make an informed decision when choosing a massage lady.

Hey me too! Came to my place for 2 days then keep cancelling the appointment and then I got fed up and ask her not to come anymore, waste my time! I wld say her skills not bad but then keep rescheduling and cancelling appointment last minute , end up I have to last min go find another masseur. better beware of this Nur (96797055) ! Bad bad rating for her.
My appt was cancelled by her twice too... luckily mine is a pre-natal massage and package was bought

Ladies! I delivered my twin boys 2.5yrs ago with C Sec. Did post natal massage but the lady not really working hard, she keep chatting to me and I feel that she was trying to "eat snake" by doing that.
Anyway, my tummy is still flappy saggy up until now. I used to have slender waist.. one of my body part that I very proud of.. Do you think a good massage will still help to push my skin back into place again? I am lean, 42kg/165cm..
Don't want to go for plastic surgery tummy tuck...

Ladies please share experience and advice! And recommend good massage lady to me please!

cheers ya!

My advice, you should exercise to restore sagging muscles. Massage is to help flatten the tummy and slim down your body.
Thanks for your advice. I am slimmer than before I get pregnant. Weight lighter too... It just my tummy front, loose skin near the belly button area...
I am practicing yoga. Haven't have much time go out for jog yet... Reckon I need to work harder haha.

Anyway thanks gal :)

Back