1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for piano tuner cum mover

Discussion in 'Temporary Holding Place' started by clody, Jan 28, 2016.

1. clody

clody Member

Hi all,

Please pm me if you have someone to recommend, need to tune the piano and move it.

Thanks

2. Piano Mom My

Piano Mom My New Member

Hello! You can try Wilson yeo 98381954, Haven't been using service from this guy but my daughter's piano teacher recommended me as one of her student's is using his service.

For mover, you can contact Raymond 85864542 -> I used him before to move my piano and they handle with so much care.

3. Bryan Brooks

Bryan Brooks New Member

Hiring a professional piano mover to transport your instrument smoothly and safely is well worth the piano moving cost. I did a little comparison shopping prior to having the piano moved and they came in with the most reasonable price with the NYC moving companies. They provided with the best quality services within the estimated time and budget. Also helped with all the moving procedure very friendly. You can also try for more options.

4. JamesEthan

JamesEthan New Member

I also moved piano two months ago with the help of movers near me. I called them and they offered free moving quote, after that i physically met them and decided how it had been done. They moved my piano without any damage or breakage at estimated cost.