!Looking for nanny/babysitter who comes to our house!

wattle

Looking for experienced nanny/babysitter who comes to our house (Jurong East) to babysit my 6.5 mths girl.

Mon-Fri
9am to 5pm (timing negotiable depending on nanny's availability)
Chinese

Anyone to recommend? Pls PM me. Thx!

Hi Wattle! Have you found a nanny to come to your house ? Coincidentally, I need a nanny to come to Dover to babysit my 10mth old bb. Do you have any nanny contacts ?

just sharing contact: 
pastor's wife (mother of 6 grown kids) able to babysit part-time at your home. She lives in Boon Lay Plc 
for details, write to: Mrs Chen~ 
[email protected]

Hi, I'm also looking for experienced and patient part-time nanny in punggol. Pls PM me if u have contacts. Thanks.

Hi Miffy, did u managed to find any nanny in Punggol? my bro is also searching for one in Punggol.. pls PM me if u hav contacts too yah? thanks!

hi everyone, i'm looking for nanny staying at tpy to take care of my 2 months old baby. Pls PM me if you have any contacts. thank you.

Hi I'm looking for a nanny or babysitter who can come to my house at tpy to look after my baby gal...EDD on Oct 2011. Pls PM me if you have any contacts. Thanks.

I am looking for a part time nanny who can cone over to my place as well. Twice to thrice a week . Any recommendations? Pls contact me @81029024

Hi

I am looking for a daytime nanny (4-8hrs) at pasir ris.

Pls ctt me if you are keen or have ctt.

Thanks.

From Dec 2011 or Jan 2012 onwards.

Hi there

Anybody still looking for part time babysitter? I'm available to take care from 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday at my place. Buangkok mrt. Anybody needs one pls give me a pm.

Mrs Ng

Hi,

Posted on behalf for my friend.

If you need temporary or urgent baby sitter/nanny, you can contact this nice n caring lady Fidah 81353320.
She stayed at Jurong, loves babies and has number of years take care of infant.

Hi mummies, sorry to ride on this post. I'm due in feb and looking for a nanny to looks after my third child in my home at Fernvale starting June. Any contacts, pls pm me or SMS me at 81572537. Thanks.

hi,

I'm looking for an experienced and caring nanny to look after my 8 months old baby come 1st March 2012.

Nanny to come to my place at SEng Kang, Compassvale.

Timing is flexible and she need <u>not</u> cook or wash baby clothes as my helper will be doing all those.

Urgently need help, please SMS/ Whatsapp me at <u>965 69665</u>

Thanks!

I'm a sahm taking care of my 10months old girl while my elder boy goes to CC.FYI,i took care of my boy by myself for about 2yrs while we were oversea.

So i'm available during the day time..do pm me if interested to consider me as a nanny/baby sitter.

Im staying at Jurong west,near Pioneer.
Thank you.

Im looking for experienced nanny to come over to my place from mon-fri 8am-7pm at woodlands. Take care of 4mths old and 20mths boys. Please PM me if any. Thank you

Hi, i'm looking for an experienced Chinese nanny to babysit 5 months old baby from Oct/Nov 2012 onwards at Changi area, from Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm. Only do babysitting duties, as will be having a domestic helper. Fees negotiatiable. Please PM me, or email me at [email protected] if there is any. Thanks!

GREETINGS EVERYONE ...

I AM LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME BABYSITTING EMPLOYMENT DUE TO MY CURRENT FAMILY HAVE LEFT FOR JOB POSTING.

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION OF MYSELF

- LOCAL MALAY LADY
- 28 YEARS OLD
- MATURE, TRUSTWORTHY AND RESPONSIBLE
- STAYING IN THE EAST
- EXPERIENCE IN BABYSITTING AND HOUSEKEEPING
- HAVE 2 KIDS WHICH IN CHILDCARE SERVICE
- OUT FOR WORK TO SUPPORT FAMILY INCOME.

APART FROM TAKING CARE OF MY OWN KIDS ,FOR AT LEAST A YEAR AN HALF I HAVE BEEN BABYSITTING A FAMILY(AUSTRALIAN WIFE AND A JAPANESE HUSBAND) WHICH HAS 2 KIDS AGE 4 MONTH AND 3 YEAR OLD (BOTH GAL).THEY ARE RESIDING IN KALLANG AND OWNS A 4 ROOM FLAT.

MY DAILY ROUTINE
- BABYSITTING BOTH KIDS(GENERAL NEEDS)
- BASIC HOUSEKEEPING

I STRONGLY LOVE KIDS AND MY PASSION TOWARDS THEM ARE MY PRIORITY.

I AM AVAILABLE FROM
MON - FRIDAY
8AM - 6PM
STRICTLY IN THE EAST ONLY

IF U NEED FURTHER INFORMATION ,PLS DO NOT HESISTATE TO SEEK ANSWER BY CALLING OR SMS 93856063

hi i'm looking for an experienced nanny living in the serangoon or hougang area to take care of my baby boy when he turns 3.5mths in mid april. pl contact me at 96454338. thanks!

hi everyone, i'm looking for nanny staying at toa payoh to take care of my 2 months old baby. Pls PM me if you have any contacts. thank you.

Hi i'm looking for an experienced nanny living in the taman jurong or jurong west area to take care of my 2 boys aged 6 and 4. From 12.30pm to 6pm. Please contact me at [email protected]. tks

Looking for nanny to come to my house at AMK during 7.30am to 7pm to take care of 1 yr old girl. If you are experienced in taking of babies, Pls call me at 98466467, thanks.

Hi

I'm looking for Chinese baby sitter to take care of newborn in July. I hv maid at home so no need do hse work. Staying in the east. Morning to evening. Pls contact me if hv good recommendation. Willing to pay more for experience n dedicated sitters. My Hp 90999788. Thanks !

Hi
Looking for a nanny/ babysitter who can come to my home (punggol central) on mon - wed afternoons (3-6pm) to help look after a pair of 6 month olds. I have a maid at home so just need an extra pair of hands during this time.

Smoke free Christian home with no pets.

Please pm or SMS me at 96816065. Thank you

Hihi...i will be delivering this mth and looking for a babysitter but on tight budget. Babysitting will start around October. Anybody interested? I'm staying at Punggol, just next to the interchange. If keen, pls contact me at [email protected]
Thanks!

We are an Australian couple looking for a transfer helper to look after our infant girl from November when we move to Singapore. Attractive salary and conditions offered to the right [email protected]

hihi,

I am putting my gal to CC and is letting go of my good nanny who have taken good care for my boy who is 4 and gal who is 2. Both my kids are toilet trained before 2 yrs old and they dun even need to wear diaper at nite.

She live in AMK ave 10 there blk 400 plus. Interested parties can pm me for further information.

Hi

I am looking for a part time nanny, 2 or 3 times a week. I stay near Boon keng MRT, may I know what is the rate like for part time nanny?

I'm looking for a nanny to come over to my place to babysit my daughter of 2 months. I live at Lor Chuan, which is off Ang Mo Kio ave 1. No housework required asi have a maid.

Prefer someone bilingual in English and Chinese. Please PM me.

I'm looking for a part time nanny.

* Mon - Fri: 6 hrs/day
* Staying around Boon Keng area
* Baby sit 9 month old boy

Please PM me.

Hi, I'm looking for a long term nanny to come to my home at Tanjong Katong. Weekdays only, 8am to 2pm. My baby boy is 5 months old. No need to do housework. Interested please sms me at 96462685

kitty80,

Can your aunt come to my house at Ghim Moh on Weekdays to look after my baby girl? No need to do housework. Do let me know. Thanks

Hi my due date is mid June and i will need one to help together after my confinement period. that mean from mid jul. Most likely will be back to work after rest for 3 months. So the nanny will continue to help to take care my 3 month old child (by that time) at my place alone.
No need to do housework or cooking. Requirement is from 8am to 5pm (mon to fri). Location : Clementi (Central). Interested party please feel free to pm me. thnks.

Hi,

I am looking for a malay nanny to look after my 4 years old twin boys next yr. As I will be putting them in full day childcare next yr, I need the nanny to fetch them from the childcare and give them dinner.

My hubby will fetch them from the nanny's plc every evening.

Interested party, pl feel free to sms me at 9745 1377. thnks!!

Hi, i'm looking for an experienced Chinese nanny who can come to my house to babysit 1 month old baby at Jurong west st 65, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm. Only do babysitting, bath baby etc as I have domestic helper. Fees negotiatiable. Please PM me, or email [email protected]

Hi, I'm looking for day time Chinese babysitter/nanny that is experienced in taking care of newborn baby girl
- Start date: Feb 2014, my daughter by then will be 4 months ++ old
- Mon-Fri, 7:30am-7:30pm (time negotiable).
- Preferably babysitter staying around (walking distance) to block 621, jurong west 65 (640621).
- Non smoking and no pet environment
- Clean& amp; neat home
- Smoke free Christian home much preferred.

If u are/have someone who loves children with loving &amp; caring attitude towards BB, kindly contact me @ [email protected].

thanks in advance!

Any part time nanny to come my Plc to take care for 4-5 hrs in day time, I got a toddler schooling and 10 mth bb, either nanny come and take care of toddler or baby. Need to do cooking

Back