Looking for Nanny/Babysitter at Jurong West ST64/ Bukit Batok West Ave 6

Hi,

I am looking for nanny/babysitter who staying nearby Jurong West ST64 or Bukit Batok West Ave 6 to take care my baby boy in next year Jan/Feb 2019.

Appreciate your recommendation if any. Thank you.

Hi,

I am looking for nanny/babysitter who staying nearby Jurong West ST64 or Bukit Batok West Ave 6 to take care my baby boy in next year Jan/Feb 2019.

Hi, i can recommend a nanny for you as now she is taking care my girl who's turning 2 this year october. I will put her at child care after 2. This aunty is an experienced nanny and very patient, i pu my daughter since she was just 2 months old that time. She is staying at Bukit Batok West ave 6, if you keen can let me know. Actually I found this aunty really very good that's why i recommend her, i was recommended by my colleague who's staying at this area too.

Hi, i can recommend a nanny for you as now she is taking care my girl who's turning 2 this year october. I will put her at child care after 2. This aunty is an experienced nanny and very patient, i pu my daughter since she was just 2 months old that time. She is staying at Bukit Batok West ave 6, if you keen can let me know. Actually I found this aunty really very good that's why i recommend her, i was recommended by my colleague who's staying at this area too.

Hi, thank you for your recommendation and sharing. Yes, am keen. May I know the aunty staying at which blk at Bukit Batok West Ave 6 as am staying at BLK 450B? How do you find her in person? How old is she? Singaporean or Malaysian? How many babies / kids she taking care besides your daughter? Is the aunty support/encourage breastfeeding? Thank you once again :)

Hi, thank you for your recommendation and sharing. Yes, am keen. May I know the aunty staying at which blk at Bukit Batok West Ave 6 as am staying at BLK 450B? How do you find her in person? How old is she? Singaporean or Malaysian? How many babies / kids she taking care besides your daughter? Is the aunty support/encourage breastfeeding? Thank you once again :)

My mistake actually she is staying at Blk17x Bukit batok west ave 8 (benind Thai temple)
I also recommended by my colleague who's staying Bukit Batok West ave 8
She is around 50-55 years old - look like as i didnt ask :)
She is Singaporean.
She only willing to take care 1 baby but she already take care many babies think around 10-13
Last time i also breastfeeding mommy usually i provided her my breastmilk everyday. for feeding my baby girl.

Hi! I am a babysitter at Jurong West Ave 5 (relatively near to st 64) I have 4 grown up children ranging 27-33 years old), and over 30 years of babysitting experience which they still come back to visit us frequently. 1 have 3 grandchildren of which 2 older ones does not require my care.

This year I took care of 2 toddlers, one 2 years old little girl who “graduated” from my care last week as they had moved to north of Singapore while my grandson will be “graduating” end of this month as he will be going overseas for 2 years.

I will be available from Oct onwards and prefer to start from Nov onwards due to personal plans.

Please contact me at 96929345 if you are interested, thank you.

Attachments

• FAC860B1-12AA-45B1-8A1C-4231DB9BD2CA.jpeg
    FAC860B1-12AA-45B1-8A1C-4231DB9BD2CA.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 343
Hi,

Hi, I have 3 grown up kids. looking for baby to look after.
I'm staying at Jurong west st 65.

Hi, I have 3 grown up kids. looking for baby to look after.
I'm staying at Jurong west st 65.
Hi I’m staying at Block 657. Looking for ad hoc nanny sitter to pick up my 3 years old Son from nursery when my husband outstation or sick. Please contact me @ 84810024. Thanks.

My mistake actually she is staying at Blk17x Bukit batok west ave 8 (benind Thai temple)
I also recommended by my colleague who's staying Bukit Batok West ave 8
She is around 50-55 years old - look like as i didnt ask :)
She is Singaporean.
She only willing to take care 1 baby but she already take care many babies think around 10-13
Last time i also breastfeeding mommy usually i provided her my breastmilk everyday. for feeding my baby girl.

Hi, May I have nanny contact? Im staying at Bukit Batok West ave 8! I may need nanny to take care of my girl in March 2020.

Back