Looking for nanny at Punggol/Sengkang @Sept 2015

Hi,

My gf's mum is an experience nanny. She is looking after a 1+ year old baby now and this boy is leaving soon. She is now available for one more baby. Aunty Agnes and family are kids friendly, her house is spacious and safe for babies/kids. They stay along Punggol Road, opposite Rivervale Plaza.

Please contact Aunty Agnes at 9651 0889 if you are keen.

Hi Jing Wei,

Im going to send my kid to CC therefore, my nanny will be available. She stays at Rivervale Street, near bakau LRT station
She is quite experience and responsible, quite satisfied and happy with her for the past 1.5 years.
If you interested, please contact her at 9327 7231 for further discussion.

Hi Jing Wei,

Im going to send my kid to CC therefore, my nanny will be available. She stays at Rivervale Street, near bakau LRT station
She is quite experience and responsible, quite satisfied and happy with her for the past 1.5 years.
If you interested, please contact her at 9327 7231 for further discussion.

Hi Jing Wei,

Do you mind to share, how many baby is she looking at a time? because we are looking for 1 to 1. :)
Thank you very much.

Hi all,

Appreciate if anyone here could recommed a good baby sitter for a 3 months old baby girl who is available now. Preferably one to one, caring personality and hygience.

Timing: 7am -7pm, weekdays.

Thanks ☺

Back