Looking for Nanny around Woodlands Drive 75

Hi mummies,
Anyone has nanny to recommend to take care of a 4mth old bb from next June 2014 onwards.
Preferred someone who experienced, Chinese and staying around the area.
Thanks

hi there,
I m also staying in this area, which blk r u staying?
I know a babysitter staying at Blk 690A

I don't hv her name, will pm u her contact.
last time she told me abt $650
we wanted to engage her but she wasn't available so we sent our DS to infant care nearby
u may want to consider if u cant find..
at our area, there is one called Pauline, never go to her. charge sky high and she isn't friendly, leave kids with her young child to go shopping..

is there an infant care nearby? i am not aware. cam you sharew where is it pls?

amy fr blk 609a? i assume its the same person. i interviewed her b4 n i almoz used her. glad i changed my mind. my impression of her at that time(not sure whether she changes for the better now): she was not juz an ah lian, she was also rude n weird. her windows were closed moz of the time even when she was at home. (since u stay near, make an observation 1st) and there was no window grills. when we asked y she "closed" the windows, she said she was going soon after our interview with her. But ended up, we saw her buying food back home after we left. so we decided to observe her windows for a few days. every day her windows were closed, but lights and ceiling fan on. she charged $700(milk only), and $750(eat solid). but that time, she was oso looking after a toodler who comes to her house fr childcare in the evening...

the babysitter that I know is in late 50s or early 60s
a friendly neighbourhood aunty we know but not ah lian :p

we paid $690 after subsidy for infant care at my first skool in sembawang blk 331
from our side, take bus 962 or 858 (3 bus stops away)
we glad to send DS there, coz the teachers there r well trained and friendly..
they r all matured teachers, very caring..

we only supply milk powder, clothes and ru yi oil
the rest all provided by ctr :) even the baby bites

ha, then its not the same person as the bb sitter you mentioned... the one is in her late forties..

do u drive? if so, its easier. u are lucky...can be quite hard to find an infant care centre...price quite reasonable... but does bb fall sick easily?

hi jwork,
no, we don't drive so u hv imagine if is raining day we like raining cat & dog
yes, they do fall sick but to us, still ok
now with more infant care subsidy, u can consider infant care coz some babysitter will take last min leave or increase price in short notice so we rather put our child at infant care :)
take less than 5 mins walk from the bus stop to the infant care
we hv checked, other nearby infant care ctrs r not so convi unless u r driving
also abt 5mins walk from sembawang mrt so is convi for us to drop off and fetch to/off work

i duno...but i find it quite stressed to take buses coz its crowded...hope there are kind pp who give you seats :) gd that you are comfort wif the current arrangement.
my bb has been wif my nanny for 1.5 yrs. so far so good. nanny doesn't fall sick, n never take last min leave so far. best part is if bb falls sick, she can look after n we dun have to take urgent leave ourselves...

Hi Cutejojo..
Just called the aunty at 690A. She is currently looking after a 3yr old and next yr the boy will be going to N2 at the PCF nearby.. will KIV. hvnt visited her house yet. she sounded ok la.
BTW, I am staying at 690C so prefer to find someone in this few blocks.

hi ss5783,
we're also staying at 689, few aunties from my blk were keen to look after kids but how old is urs?
I can help to get their contacts:-
1 aunty's kids are in pri/sec, she only send and fetch her younger kids in pri so she shld be ok
1 aunty (ex principal in china cc) who is looking aft her grandchildren (1 in cc 1 in pri)
1 aunty (Malaysian) in 60s, retiree...

What a great news from u.. my boy is currently 15weeks. I need to be back to work after cny. Glad to have their contacts from u. Thanks in advance.

I'll try to get for you but suggest you go to their hse to check 1st and discuss on the terms before you send your love ones to them..

Hi Mummies , Anyone has nanny recommend to take care 6mth baby ,from sept 2014 onwards.prefferred around area ,im staying Blk 688B....Thanks

hi ss5783,
we're also staying at 689, few aunties from my blk were keen to look after kids but how old is urs?
1 aunty's kids are in pri/sec, she only send and fetch her younger kids in pri so she shld be ok
1 aunty (ex principal in china cc) who is looking aft her grandchildren (1 in cc 1 in pri)
l
hello...need check with ..do u still have any nanny recommed ...for take care 7mth baby (start from sept 2014)..thanks for sharing ...i stay in block 688b

hi,will u consi
I am an experience patience & caring babysitter staty near Woodlands Dr 75 looking for babies Part time Babysitting on Sat or Sun / Public Holiday.
Non-smoking, pets free , clean house.
Location Near Admiralty MRT , Wlds drive 75 . pm for contact or leave your contact here.
thanks.
Hi,will u consider to take care the job as full time,as i am currently looking for full time nanny ie from,said from 7am-7pm.Thanks

hello...i am stay in 689E woodlands drive 75 any nanny recommed ...for take care 2 mths baby (start from june 2016)

hi ss5783,
Hi,

I know this is an old thread, but just trying my luck. Do you have any nanny to recommend. I'm staying at Blk 688. Many thanks in advance.

Back