Looking for mummy friends who are interested to meet up and exercise together.

Norwahidah

Hi, I am a first time mum 23 weeks along and I'm looking for mummy friends who are interested to meet up and exercise together. I swim and yoga regularly before finding out about my pregnancy and have been slacking and gaining a lot of weight ever since (I am a plus size to start off with). I plan to get back into my regime as soon as I'm done with delivery and recovery. Anyone interested to buddy up?

Last edited:

When is ur edd and where do u stay? Im planning to get fit too after delivery...lol..gained alot of weight too..my edd is 20May so giving birth anytime soon

I
Hi, I am a first time mum 23 weeks along and I'm looking for mummy friends who are interested to meet up and exercise together. I swim and yoga regularly before finding out about my pregnancy and have been slacking and gaining a lot of weight ever since (I am a plus size to start off with). I plan to get back into my regime as soon as I'm done with delivery and recovery. Anyone interested to buddy up?

I'm a mother of 2 and stay home mom.
I do jogs and workout at home to maintain a healthy lifestyle due to health issues.
If u free, call me 96840424. See how best we can meet and exercise together.
I can understand the feel of not back to old time figure.

Hi, I'm Ayu. I'm looking for like minded friends to workout together in the park on weekday morning. I'm a certified personal trainer. I intend to form a group and give a free workout for mums who interested to keep fit and stay healthy. I'm staying at Bukit Panjang. The nearest park is Choa Chu Kang Park or Zhenghua Park. If anyone keen, please Whatsapp me at 97719104.

Hi, I'm Ayu. I'm looking for like minded friends to workout together in the park on weekday morning. I'm a certified personal trainer. I intend to form a group and give a free workout for mums who interested to keep fit and stay healthy. I'm staying at Bukit Panjang. The nearest park is Choa Chu Kang Park or Zhenghua Park. If anyone keen, please Whatsapp me at 97719104.

I'm staying in bpp too but right now i'm just waiting for time to pop! Doc recommends walking and going up and down stairs!

Back