Looking for mummies to do things together.

Hi there:
After browsing my friends FB and did a self reflection on my life.
I realize that I need friends who can do things together.
Thus I set my new year resolution for 2011.
Mother of 2 boys, a 3+ yrs boy n a 7 mths old boy.
Hoping to meet mummies having kids of about the same age n who can meet up or share same topic n do things together.
ie: baking, bringing Kids to zoo, stroll @ ECP, celebrating kids birthday, festival (mid autumn, christmas...) etc....

Hi Twinkle,

Where do you stay??

I am a SAHM staying in the East. Would love to get to know u and the kids.

I have a son who's 2years old. I'm always trying to find activities for my son. In the end, will just bring him to playground or shopping mall.

By the way, do you drive??

You may PM me as I don't check the thread everyday.

Hi Twinkle,

Where do you stay?

Now I am a SAHM staying in North-East. Hope to know more mummies.

I have 2 girls who is 33mth old and 9mths old.

Halo there:

Im currently staying with my in law at hougang.
Collecting my boon keng house key on 27 Jan 8)

Mamaboomz n I are correspond via emailing

Hi mumofamelia,

I'm also a SAHM with a 2yr old son.

Been corresponding with twinkle via emails.

Good to know more mummies. Where exactly do u stay??

Hi mamaboomz,

I stay in sengkang. Currently my elder gal is in childcare.

Now, looking for job. wanted to go out to work but hard to find job especially being a homemaker for 8 years.

*sigh*

Hi mumofamelia,

Why do u want to go back to work since your children are still very young??

You've been a homemaker for 8yrs and your elder child is only 33mhs old; may I know how u spend your days before having children. Do u mind sharing with us. Just curious.

By the way, you may register with employment agencies. They normally will match jobs according to your criteria. Saves you time to search for job.

Hi,

My elder girl is in full-day childcare and my younger girl is taken care by my mum. Basically, I am quite free. Hahaha

Now, my elder girl is growing and she needs to attend some enrichment programme and they really very costly. With my hb's income is really not enough, so thinking to go to workforce.

Before having kids, I worked as co-ordinator.

Before having kids, just like normal life. Work, after work went dinner with hb or movie. Nothing exciting. Hahaha

Hi,

U are really free indeed. Lucky you.

How is your job search so far. I thought there are lots of jobs nowadays. But I guess it depends on what type of job u're looking for and also the location.

Keep on trying and send as many resumes as you can. Don't give up. Good luck to you.

Hi ladies,

My girl is 2.5yr old(30mth), we stay in sengkang, we are usually free on sat as daddy works on sat too
sad.gif

let me know if anyone is organising any activity
happy.gif

thanks.

mumofamelia,
u may like to try out some temp or part time job. then slowly u can look for full time job. this was what i did.

hi mummies

I also realised i have limited friends to share my woes in taking care of young kids. (3 1/2 and 21 mths boys)

These few mths have been v down for me.. everyday feel moody.. tired..

Oh, i am a FTWM staying at AMK. Sometimes its good to know mummies with similar situation so tat my worries/woes are understood.
Sigh!~

Hi! I too have very very limited frens too even though I work and secondly due to my working hrs.. Where do u stay? Me in Woodlands.. My boy is 4yrs old now..

Dear mommies,

Hoping you all are in contact still. I hv a 4yr old gal who is looking forward to have more friends & playmates near her age. Hope to join you all too, can pm me. I stay at Bt Merah.

Back