Looking for Maid for Transfer

ecclesia

Looking for good maid for transfer, to start in August

Pls specify reason of leaving, age and current salary

Thanks

Hi Ling,

Are you still looking for a transfer maid? May I know you need a maid to taking care of what?

I do have maid to transfer in mid-August. She is Indonesian (Christian) and 23 years old. Her current salary is $430.00 per month. The reason I want to transfer her due to my mom deciding to stay with us and help taking care of my bb. Am looking for a good employer too for my maid.

Hi All,

My present helper who had been with me for nearly 8years will be going back cos her hubby wanted her to go home and get ready to have their second baby.
happy.gif
) . I am also looking for a good indonesian Christian helper.
Pls kindly email me the details at [email protected]

Hi,
I have a good & reliable PT cleaner to recommend, but she only work around Sengkang & Punggol.
Pls PM me for her contact.

Hi all, if you are looking for a transfer maid to take care elderly parents, my maid would be keen. she is 25 yo, Indonesian muslim, married with a kid. She is unable to take care of our infant but she is a reasonably good helper. Looking for a muslim employer for her. She has outstanding loan and you would need to pay agency fees tho. Would need to transfer her asap cos I am taking on another maid so if you are looking for one, contact me at 91834041. Thanks.

Hi!

I've a good Indonesian maid for transfer. She's 26 and worked with us for 4 years. She took care of my 2 children from birth and thus experienced with infants and toddlers.

She's Hindu Malay. Pleasant looking. Conversant in simple English.

Reason for transfer: She requests 2 days off per month as she wants to study. However, my family condition is such that we cannot afford it.

Can start in early September.

Please PM me if keen.

Dear All,

I am also looking for a transfer maid who has finished her loan. She needs to start in 1st week of September.

Main duties - take care of toddler and housework (washing, ironing, cleaning etc)

Kindly contact me at 91918475 if you have any.

Hi,

Im looking for a good maid from transfer, to look after 3yrs old kids and do hse work.
Any match, pls PM me.
Thank you.

Hi,

I'm also looking for a good transfer maid.
Mainly to handle an infant as I'll be giving birth in Nov. Also to look after a 3 yr old kid and do housework.
Parents will be around during weekdays to help out.
Pls email me [email protected]
Thanks.

Hi, I have a maid to let go, she is currently taking care of 3 kids, both 1yrs plus and another 4years old. Indo maid, not married. Very hardworking and "auto". Loan finished and there is some arrangement in e family thus have to let her go.

Any good family interested? She had a very sad past (she is a orphan, mum alr past away, no family members) and I hope to find another good family who will want her. Hopefully someone who will be nice to her and won't overwork her. Interested party pls pm. Thanks.

Hi, to all mummies. I'm looking for a transfer maid. Can look after bb 6 mth and my boy 3yrs old. Simple cooking, and basic house chores. If have good recommendation pls SMS me 81826956. Thank you.

Hello mommies,

I have an Indon maid to transfer, she has been with me for 15months now. She's new (I'm first employer).

She's 32yo this year, and has 2 daughters in Indonesia. Husband has regular job as security guards. Her physical build was a bit plump at 150cm, with 2 slightly buck-tooth (FYI, in case some wants a perfect teeth maid)

She's mostly home-alone as we both working parents. Her main duties today are housecleaning, care for my 3yo son after half-day child-care (cook his dinner, play, etc) and bring the dog for walks. She cooks fairly well.

She's honest and friendly, loves children. However, her English is very limited, mainly because I speaks Malay to her. She will work better with someone at home and under supervision, as she would need some reminder.

Reason if letting her go: my Husband prefers someone who speaks English and also because I'm sending my son to full-day childcare next year.

Please PM me if you're keen to find out more

Hi . I am transferring my maid . Has been with me for 3 years plus, since my son was born. Can cook. Can speak English. Teaches my son letters, numbers, painting etc when I am busy. Pls contact me if keen ASAP thks Rachel . [email protected]

Hi love mum,

Tried to pm you but you dun accept pm. Am interested in your maid. Can give more info like where is she from, how old, married with kids of her own, need off day or not, working attitude, reason for transferring and her salary. Please email me at [email protected] asap. Thanks.

Hi,

I am looking for a transfer maid with loan finish.able to take care a 3 years old boy,very active.the maid must be very auto and understand abit of English.prefer the maid to keep the house very clean as my son got excema.thanks

Hi, im looking urgently for a transfer maid who has experience in taking care of bbs. Cooking is optional but wld be a plus point. If u have any maids for transfer, pls call/ sms me @ 92261918. Thks!

Dear mummies,

I am looking for an Indonesian maid to transfer, preferably muslim, to help me taking care of my 2 daughters (age: 2,5 years old and 7 months old) and to do some house chores. Must love children and have experience in taking care of infants.

Must be reliable and honest.

Salary: $420 with ONE day off per month.

If you have a maid to transfer, pls contact me: [email protected] or sms me 91845698.

Many thanks to all!

Hihi,

I have an indonesian maid to let go. She is 26 this year with 1 kid in Indonesia (divorcee).

She has been with us for 1yr. Prior to that she has worked in middle east for few years taking care of eldery. Reason to let go is our son will stay in full day cc from now onwards so we don't need her anymore.

Her main duty with us is to take care of our 2yr old son. Also she will do all the housework, laundry, cook lunch & dinner.

Her strength is her english quite ok (she teached my son A-Z & 1-20, etc). She can understand basic chinese also. She is honest and very obedient. Whenever we ask her to do things she will do immediately. Also she is very patient to our son.

Her weakness is she is abit slow in doing things so need some supervision but we are ok with it because she can take care of our son well. Also my MIL is at home for the whole day so still ok for us.

I would think her is quite good as i have heard of alot of bad experience before. Pls pm me if you are seriously interested. She is available since mid Jan.

Thanks..
happy.gif

hi

I am looking urgently for an Indonesian Transfer maid that can start in Feb. Able to take care of my two sons (5 yrs old and 2 yrs old) and to do some house chores. If you have any reliable maid for transfer, pls pm me.

Hi Sylive,

My friend's daughter is ken with yr maid. Please contact her urgently. I've already PM her contact no. to you. Thanks..

Hi, i am urgently looking for a transfer maid as my maid needs to be sent back as she is pregnant. duties are to look after a 4 years old preschooler and a 1 year old toddler and do general housekeeping. cooking for the kids. please sms me at 96681719 thanks!

Hi mummies. I am looking for a good transfer maid to help take care of my 2 kids and do household chores.. Please let me know if you have one to recommend. Thanks! You can call/SMS me at 98345600 or email at [email protected].

Pilippino or Indo both ok. But Indo must be able to understand and speak English.

Hi mommies.. looking for a transfer maid to help my mother with housework and look after my 6 month old.. Going back to full time work asap. Please text me me if you have any. Prefer filipino. Thanks,

Hi, i'm looking for a Phil transfer maid (start mid July) to replace my current (with me 4 yrs). Must be honest, cheerful & good at cleaning/ housekeeping. Can give weekly off. PM me. Thanks.

<font color="aa00aa">I am planning to transfer my burmese maid out in mid april as my son is going to childcare.

She has been with me for a year now , independently looking after my son alone while i go to work since he is 5 months old.</font>

<font color="119911">Age: 25
English: OK - can understand and speak

If anyone is keen to take over, PM me.

Thanks</font>

Hi Cyn

I have PMed you. I have a 11 month old baby and another one due in July. My mother will take care of the kids in the day so I need a maid who can take care of housework independently. She should at least know how to do ironing, handwashing baby clothes, vacuuming, mopping, etc. If you think your maid is suitable, please sms me.

thanks

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march till now. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.

She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking. Truthfully, i would recommend her to employers that needs a maid for housekeeping to consider her.

She still has loan with me. Let me know if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation.

I'm looking for a transfer Indon maid this July/Aug 2012. My current Indon maid who has been with me for 8 years is gg back for good to get married. General housekeeping, 2 teenage kids and cooking. If you have recommendations, please email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Hi mummies

Looking a an honest &amp; reliable Indonesian transfer maid who is good with kids to take care of 1.5 years and 9 years old and can do the household work independently.
Pls email me at : [email protected] if you know any one who is keen.
Thanks

Hi,

I'm also looking for Phil or indonesia transfer maids. Requirements - must be honest, cheerful, reliable &amp; priority is passion in looking after new born and young children. Start work around Oct / Nov 2012. Pls PM me. Thanks!

Hi, I have an Indonesian muslim maid (wears headcover) available for muslim family who will let her practice her religion &amp; fasting (normal prayers - 5 times a day). Available anytime now.

She's been with us for 7 months and is keen to continue here in Singapore. She is good with kids (I have 3 kids ranging from 8 months - 7 yrs old currently), can cook well and is reliable. She wakes up early in the morning and would start cleaning before the kids wake up (depending on each household). Experienced in using stuff I have at home - microwave, dryer, washing machine, oven etc.

Pay : SGD 450, off day 3x per month with no loan. She has a handphone, but is responsible with it. Experience in SG : 5 years

Contact me at [email protected] for more details...

Back