Looking for home cooked confinement food (AMK)

priscillaloy

Anyone knows any CL who does home cook confinement food catering? Preferably in AMK area.. Pls recommend. I'm due on dec15..

Hi, Priscilla,

Just happened to see your post today.
Have you found someone to cook your confinement food ?
My current CL is interested. Let me know so that I could link you both up.

Thanks

Hi Joanne,

I engaged her as a day-time confinement nanny. She will come to my place to cook and also take care of the baby. So is different from your requirement.

But she also does confinement food catering when her schedule permit. So if you are interested, you can private message me with your contact on. I'll get the CL to call you directly.

Hi can pm me her contact? I m also very interested. My EDD is July 2016, and I just want to make everything arranged before that

Hi Joanne,

I engaged her as a day-time confinement nanny. She will come to my place to cook and also take care of the baby. So is different from your requirement.

But she also does confinement food catering when her schedule permit. So if you are interested, you can private message me with your contact on. I'll get the CL to call you directly.

Hi, what are the charges like for your daytime confinement nanny? If too expensive for me, I will consider the food catering instead. Thank you!!

Hi Joanne,

Hi, can I have your CL contact? Keen to try homecooked confinement food. At least I know I have other options. Thanks

Back