Looking for gynae who delivers at Mount Alvernia

chanll

Hi! I'm looking for a gynae who delivers at Mount Alvernia. Please provide contact details and delivery charges if possible. Thanks.

Hi, this is my gynae and she delivers at Thomson and Mt Alvernia. I gave birth in May this year. I have nothing but praises for her. If you're opting for vaginal delivery, her stitching skills are good based on other mothers (I did some reading up on her before choosing her). She's a very chirpy lady too!

Attachments

• IMG_3158.JPG
    IMG_3158.JPG
    292 KB · Views: 2,306
  • IMG_3159.JPG
    IMG_3159.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 2,942
My gynae is at Mount Alvernia and of coz, delivers there as well. Her name's Lim Yuin Wen from Wen Lim Clinic. Just gave birth 2wks ago and she's very encouraging during my birth. Stitching done was very good as I felt no pain even though epi wore off.

Hi, this is my gynae and she delivers at Thomson and Mt Alvernia. I gave birth in May this year. I have nothing but praises for her. If you're opting for vaginal delivery, her stitching skills are good based on other mothers (I did some reading up on her before choosing her). She's a very chirpy lady too!
Thanks.

My gynae is at Mount Alvernia and of coz, delivers there as well. Her name's Lim Yuin Wen from Wen Lim Clinic. Just gave birth 2wks ago and she's very encouraging during my birth. Stitching done was very good as I felt no pain even though epi wore off.
Thanks

Back