Looking for gynae in the east.

Not a female Gynae but mine does deliver at PEH and is located there too:
Dr Denas Chandra
$700 for package from ~13 weeks (inc urine tests, ultra sound, and vitamins)
Exc. DHA tablets
Gentle, understanding and very personable. He encourages natural delivery but is realistic also and suggests other options if any changes in pregnancy arises. Answers question during appointment and when you call clinic or emergency line.
Appointment times followed, no waiting time which is a bonus for those who are working!

Thanks!

Heard from some ppl that pregnant woman cannot eat too much chinese spinach ( Puay Leng) while others say it's good for preggy?

I wld recommend Dr Heng as well. Am seeing her currently and her fees are quite ok as well. Her packages starts from week 12 onwards at $800, it includes consultation, scan, urine test, blood pressure test and vitamins.

I've delivered with Dr Heng and am find her good. She's calm and talked about other stuff in the delivery room which made me less scared. Others may find that unprofessional but I find that she knows what she is doing and being like that take my mind off labour.

One thing though, she is the chop chop kind of gynae at consultation. I just prepared a list of questions to ask her each time and she's smiley and friendly. I'll definitely go back to her again if I have a next baby. Service level at Parkway East was good. The midwife was very supportive throughout my labour and eased my fears too. Her name is Emiline. Epi anaesthetist Dr Lim was good and I didn;t feel a thing throughout the whole procedure.

Had a pleasant delivery overall. =)

Back