Looking for good postnatal massage lady

Hi,u may wish to call Mdm Asmah @ 84999111. She's a very experienced massage lady n I like her massage too.. very reasonable price:)

Do not go for Lynda Dee (+65 9485 3892) if anyone recommend you! I still had balanced package with her, but I coundnt reach her now! She seem change number without any inform, or she disappeared!!! Irresponsible!

Do not go for Lynda Dee (+65 9485 3892) if anyone recommend you! I still had balanced package with her, but I coundnt reach her now! She seem change number without any inform, or she disappeared!!! Irresponsible!

I had Just finished my post natal massage with a Lady . Her name is Rose.

she also do prenatal massage.

This was my third delivery and I still get her for my post natal massage.

She is really very friendly and guard me alot of things, like my health and breast feeding problem. Whatever thing I ask her, shE know how to answer me and guard me. I took her 7 days. Include 90mins Head to Toe full body massage and Herbal steam.

Her massage help to clear a lot of my dirty blood which clog inside my stomach. And I really sweat a lot during every steam.
After the steam, she will shower you with the ginger & lemon glass water. she will help me measure my tummy every treatment done and wrap me with two binder.
And on your last day, she will do massage for your baby.

I love to sweat alot so she will sometime extend the timing for steam to me. Her massage I can feel every point she pointed was the right place.
Best thing is I slim down very fast. Tummy first day after steam 33.5inch, last day 28.5inch. And my weight drop down 6kg as I did weight myself on the first day of session. And im Very happy.

If you are interested on Rose, you can contact her at 92706169.And you can also mention me to her. Jeslyn from Tampines street 33.

Last edited:
diana is also a good massage young lady.. her no is 94793566..
Agree. I have just finished my 7days postnatal session with her yesterday. Though quite young but skillful. She has more than 15years experience already. She is very willing to share her opinions and advices. I have learnt alot from her. She helped to clear my milk ducts and can see my breastmilk squirting out.
A very friendly, responsive and skillful lady

For those who are interested in my service:
Pricing:
One session is $80, package price is as follow:
5 days package : $350
7 days package : $480
10 days package : $650
Each session (about 1 hour) includes the following:
Full body massage
Body wrap
Use of quality massage oil and cream
Pls note you'll need to purchase a bengkung (binder) at $10 for the body wrap which can be used for your subsequent massage
Payment term:
Collection of $80 at the end of each session. Deposit will be used to offset the balance at the last few sessions

Please email to [email protected] or call me at 96944564 for enquiry

1. hi mommies out there.. :)

With warm welcome,

with experience 9 years in massage therapist field.
    Able to manage and arrange moms and babies just come back from hospital to make your body relief from pain.

i provides treatment for mom..

Massage for Mom To Be (Pregnant 20 above) $ 60

Postnatal Massage
    $80 per sessions

Postnatal Package
    5 session - $350
    7 Session - $470
    10 session - $630

Massage with Lemongrass Oil or Olive Oil make you much more comfort and feel better after get birth.

*FREE BINDER - BENGKONG
    *FREE HERBAL BATH

Engorgement Breast Treatment $70

Baby Massage $20 per session
    Scrub Body $ 30

For further inquiries or booking slots
    kindly please Whatsapp me -->>81855395 Mdm Zee ;)
    81855395 Mdm Zee;)

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") center top repeat-x rgb(254, 246, 246); border-radius: 5px;">

I had Just finished my post natal massage with a Lady . Her name is Rose.

she also do prenatal massage.

This was my third delivery and I still get her for my post natal massage.

She is really very friendly and guard me alot of things, like my health and breast feeding problem. Whatever thing I ask her, shE know how to answer me and guard me. I took her 7 days. Include 90mins Head to Toe full body massage and Herbal steam.

Her massage help to clear a lot of my dirty blood which clog inside my stomach. And I really sweat a lot during every steam.
After the steam, she will shower you with the ginger & lemon glass water. she will help me measure my tummy every treatment done and wrap me with two binder.
And on your last day, she will do massage for your baby.

I love to sweat alot so she will sometime extend the timing for steam to me. Her massage I can feel every point she pointed was the right place.
Best thing is I slim down very fast. Tummy first day after steam 33.5inch, last day 28.5inch. And my weight drop down 6kg as I did weight myself on the first day of session. And im Very happy.

If you are interested on Rose, you can contact her at 92706169.And you can also mention me to her. Jeslyn from Tampines street 33.
Hi there, may I know what are the things we need to prepare for her? She do breast massage also for engorgrment? Any additional charges? Thanks!

Hi.. You may want to consider Mdm Shera.. I have done few massage with her and done post natal for my 2nd pregnancy.. Result with her post natal massage was very satisfying.. she gives good advice too.. Mdm Shera 97573956.

Hi there! Warm greetings to expecting mommies/mom-to-be, congrats on embarking on an exciting journey!

I just had my 3rd child delivered in Dec 2021 if you’re on the look-out or searching for good postnatal jamu massage and lactation massage, do check out Mdm Ida @ Mdm Zaliah!
I’m all praises for their wonderful service, superb techniques and professionalism, check out the post here in detail if you’d like to know more, or just drop me a text in FB & I’ll be happy to share!

PS: I am by no means related to Mdm Ida or Mdm Zaliah, just had a great experience with these 2 lovely ladies who made so feel so pampered post-delivery and helped me regain my confidence faster (esp after my 3rd baby where I find it harder to lose the pregnancy belly). I always believe that one good turn deserves another, and we should give credit when credit is due, thus am happy to recommend them to fellow mommies

Back