Looking for English-speaking nanny for Jan 2022

rajey

Looking for a live- in confinement nanny for starting 20 Jan 2022 for two months (Central/East area). We are non-Chinese but don't care about race, just need an English-speaking person who is pro-breastfeeding and also happy to be around a toddler! Don't need to have herbal massages or special foods or anything fancy like that.

Any recommendations?

Hi I’m Su Ann - My nanny’s Jan client just happened to cancel and now she’s free in end Dec to end Jan! She is close to perfection very patient with any newborn and professional with the chores and cooking. Had the easiest month becuase of her. Hui Qing 82494427

Hi I’m Su Ann - My nanny’s Jan client just happened to cancel and now she’s free in end Dec to end Jan! She is close to perfection very patient with any newborn and professional with the chores and cooking. Had the easiest month becuase of her. Hui Qing 82494427

Hi there, can Auntie Hui Qing speaks English? :)

Looking for a live- in confinement nanny for starting 20 Jan 2022 for two months (Central/East area). We are non-Chinese but don't care about race, just need an English-speaking person who is pro-breastfeeding and also happy to be around a toddler! Don't need to have herbal massages or special foods or anything fancy like that.

Any recommendations?
Hi rajey! If you are still looking for confinement nanny, I highly recommend my nanny, Janet. She can speak English, Mandarin and Malay. She is very meticulous and experienced, and took great care of my baby. Got along well with my family too. I got Janet from Confinement Angels, u can try contacting them if you are keen. Let me know if you need any tips or advice!

Back