Looking for Daytime Babysitter in Sengkang for May 2015

fairylights

I need to return to work on 18 May and would appreciate if anyone could advise contacts of good daytime babysitter/nanny in Sengkang area. Thanks! :)

I need to return to work on 18 May and would appreciate if anyone could advise contacts of good daytime babysitter/nanny in Sengkang area. Thanks! :)

Hi,
I'm staying @ Blk 320A Anchorvale Dr (opp,Nan Chiau Hi Sch)

Up to date, I've babysat,,,8bbs

You may login to my Facebook @ Xc Xuelly (photo alblum) to view all the picture of the bbs that I've taken care of.

So, pls do not hesitate to call/text me @ 91800540, if you need my service.

I'm looking forward to hear from you. Thank you.

Hi,

You may login to my Facebook @ Xc Xuelly (photo alblum) to view all the picture of the bbs that I've taken care of.

I am actually looking for a night time nanny from 18 May onwards cos daytime I will send to infantcare. Wondering if we can share a nanny? :)

Hi , i am a day and night babysitter in Anchorvale Link. If u are looking for a babysitter, please contact me at 90109457 for a discussion.

My baby is about 2 months old now. Would like the babysitter to come over to my place instead if possible....

My baby is about 2 months old now. Would like the babysitter to come over to my place instead if possible....

OIC...
Well prefer bb to b BBsit @ my plc instd (convenience & also to avoid any unnecessary misunderstanding)

Well I dun mind share nanny but if to put overnite, so how r u going to send her to childcare?

Mean nxt day u will come over n pick her up again?

Hi,

Hi xc1970,

I am looking for a day time nanny from 7:30am till 7pm (Monday to Friday) only.

Could I know how many baby are you taking care at a time? because I am looking for 1 to 1 only.

Thank you very much.

Hi xc1970,

I am looking for a day time nanny from 7:30am till 7pm (Monday to Friday) only.

Could I know how many baby are you taking care at a time? because I am looking for 1 to 1 only.

Thank you very much.

Hi thank you for your interest in my service.
And sorry for the late respond.
At the moment, I'm bbsit 2bbs (2yrs/ 5mths)
The 2yrs old will be going to childcare in mid May or early Jun.

Hi all

I am looking for a day nanny to come to my house at sengkang to area to look after my 3-mths old baby starting Mar-16. From Mon-Fri, either from 9am to 5pm or 12noon to 5pm.

Please contact me at 9450 4582 if you are interested or any recommendation.

Thanks
sh

Hi gemson

I am looking for a day nanny to come to my house at sengkang to look after my 3-mths old baby starting Mar-16. Does your baby sitter goes to the baby's house?

Thanks
sh

Hi, I am looking for a nanny who can take care my 3months old baby for day and night from 14-Feb-2016 onwards. I am looking for a nanny stay nearby to Compassvale Drive (near to Sengkang mrt).

Please contact me at 9854 1896 if you are interested or any good recommendation.

Thank you so much!

Anyone still look for babysitter at Sengkang? My current babysitter want to look after one more baby. Currently she look after my daughter 18mths and I'm planning to put my girl to childcare but at the moment she still helping me to look after my
Daughter until next year while I'm waiting list at childcare so I helping her to find.

Can pass me the contact of your babysitter at m:917126612

Hi thank you for your interest in my service.
And sorry for the late respond.
At the moment, I'm bbsit 2bbs (2yrs/ 5mths)
The 2yrs old will be going to childcare in mid May or early Jun.
Hi do you still available? I'm looking for one pls pm me. Tq.

Back