Looking for confinement nanny

Cnxy

Hi All,
FTM here. Looking for confinement nanny.
My edd is in May. Your kind recommendation is appreciated.

Hi, my current confinement nanny is good. Let me know if you would like to connect.

She is a Malaysian from Johor, been doing confinement for over 20 years. Our family got to know her about 8 years ago. So far, she is the best confinement nanny we have had(brothers and I). This is second time we managed to get her, she is always booked.

She is cantonese, cooks really well and very responsible in taking care of baby. She only speaks canto or chinese though. My mother likes her a lot because she talks to baby a lot.

She just came out from Johor after resting for a year to help her daughter, will be with me till around late march. Let me know if you would like to connect with her to see if she suits your style.

Thanks.

Hi, my current confinement nanny is good. Let me know if you would like to connect.

She is a Malaysian from Johor, been doing confinement for over 20 years. Our family got to know her about 8 years ago. So far, she is the best confinement nanny we have had(brothers and I). This is second time we managed to get her, she is always booked.

She is cantonese, cooks really well and very responsible in taking care of baby. She only speaks canto or chinese though. My mother likes her a lot because she talks to baby a lot.

She just came out from Johor after resting for a year to help her daughter, will be with me till around late march. Let me know if you would like to connect with her to see if she suits your style.

Thanks.
Hi,
Your nanny is considered freelance?

Hi, I got my previous confinement nanny from Bumble Bee Agency, she is really very good. U can call Lucy or Amy at 88289086 , the agency has quiet a few really good confinement nanny

Most of our family & friends got to know Lucy about 4 years ago when my sister's freelance confinement last min could not turn up, luckly Amy has a last slot avail for my sister. Since then till today, all our family & our friends, we have all book our confinement nanny with Bumble Bee Agency. So far all the confinement nanny is really good. Try to call either Lucy or Amy at 88289086,
Hi,
Is this consider a maid agency? Sorry if I got the info wrong. As I tried to Google.

Thanks.
Hi any chance she is free end June to July ?

My confinement nanny who is coming from Malaysia is a freelance and she is quite experienced and good, she is taking care of my new born now. You may contact me at 98377028 if you need to find out more.

Hi,

I have engaged Aunty Liang Yok Ngoh (#239) from STAR Confinement Nanny.
We have compared the different rates from various agencies like (e.g. PEM) and STAR Confinement Nanny is the most value for money.

My husband and I are thankful to Aunty Liang, for the help rendered in the past month. As the first-time parents, we are grateful to have had her with us for the last 1 month to help us with our baby and letting us have time to rest and recover from the baby whirlwind. Aunty Liang is trustworthy, humble, genuine, sincere, 20 years of experience and exhibits professionalism in her area of expertise. She records every baby’s feed, amount of milk baby drinks, change of diaper, sounds that baby makes, change of behaviour at different hours, and updated us in the morning on what happened at night. She is very attentive and meticulous in handling baby, put baby’s interest first, and always patient in soothing baby when she gets cranky. I have no worries leaving baby with her. When my baby shows signs of jaundice, she would advise us on steps to lower the jaundice rating and my baby’s jaundice level was 0 during the second PD check.

Besides taking care of the baby, she cares for my well-being and repeatedly reminded me to rest more. She prepared 3 meals a day to our liking, brewed TCM herbal soup and red date drinks for me daily, prepared herbal bath water for me, helped me in my household chores (e.g. laundry). She helps us to clean up the house whenever she can, though we don't expect her to do so. Her cooking is yummy and includes a wide variety of food that aids in my recovery. She is a walking encyclopaedia of what mummy can eat to improve overall health, breastmilk supply and improve baby’s condition. Aunty Liang surpassed our expectation and gave us a peace of mind and time to ourselves.

Aunty Liang is available and you can engaged her service through STAR Confinement.

Thanks.

Hello there,
I am a looking for a CL/ nanny in November 2022, looking at 2 months...can i get your nanny contact please?

Thank you !

Thanks.

Hi, please let me know if your recommend nanny is available in Nov-22?

Thanks.
Hi can share contact? Thanks!

Thanks.

Back