Looking for confinement Nanny this aug in Sengkang west/ fernvale area.

sonboss

Hi look for experienced confinement lady. Prefer Chinese speaking. Please Pm or whatsapp me 98193653 me if available.

thank you!

Hi look for experienced confinement lady. Prefer Chinese speaking. Please Pm or whatsapp me 98193653 me if available.

thank you!
Hi, I recommend my nanny Li Juan (she also goes by Lee Ken). Just finished my confinement with her and I’d be lying if I said I don’t miss her.

From Day 1, she has always been so respectful of my preferences when it comes to my baby and never once did she make me feel incapable as a mom. When we had to top up with formula milk the first week, her words were, “妈咪,宝宝还想喝。我泡奶粉给他好吗?” She always let me know what she was going to do, be it taking out the trash or going to bathe. She was also incredibly attentive to my needs — whenever I was done feeding my baby, she would be on standby help carry him, burp him and feed him the rest of the milk I had collected via letdown.

Cooking-wise, she's fantastic too, always whipping up the yummiest meals and I remember looking forward to every meal! Before she left, she even volunteered to fry more crispy whitebait and shallots. She didn’t insist that I eat more rice, instead she took my cue and prepared the portion I ate accordingly. She also always made sure I had my red date tea topped up, and prepared the necessities I needed whenever it came to feeding my baby.

I was also amazed at how my baby enjoyed bath times because of her. She would wait for him to be fed, burped, rested before she prepared his bath.

I prayed hard for a good confinement nanny and Li Juan really delivered above and beyond. Family and friends who visited said I look well rested hehehe. Well, of course I did, because I had the luxury of an afternoon nap, every day! :p

I got Li Juan from Confinement Angels. You can liaise with Trudy, their service throughout is very good too.

Good luck!

Back