!!!!Looking for car pool from yishun to hope community kindergarten at sembawang!!!!!

clfhjk

Hi all

Looking for car pool for my kids from yishun to hope community kindergarten at sembawang next year at afternoon session 12.30pm to 3.30pm. Because bus fees S$120/mth too expensive and will increse next yr also.

Pls advise.

Hi!

replied on your other thread. My DD starting next year too.... But is it confirmed it'll increase and by how much? The operator say maybe increase...

Hi yyLow,

I'm staying in ave 7 loh.. the closest part of yishun to the kindy and still cahrged $120 and raising next year!!!!
sad.gif

BTW, have your kids started at Hope? I'm of 2 minds now.... hmmmm, went there a few times and teachers like pretty fierce! How's your kids'experience?

Hi capri

After considered , we decided not send the kids to hope. My girls (5yrs) stay at current child care next yrs.

I'm staying at yishun ring road.

Hi all,

Honestly speaking, hope is worth sending. I'm a kiasu parent too and I heard from many before deciding to put my son there. Son is in k2 now, picks up Chinese easily and says he enjoys everything at hope. He was previously from tumbletots where there used to be a lot of fun too but he said no way is he returning now that he is in hope. Hubby also thinks hope's really not bad when we compared him with his peers. I'm also paying for sch bus but what to do? Now my headache is to send him to schs in sembawang next year or back to our pri sch in toa payoh. Hope the above helps.

Hi All,

I'm staying in yishun too. Born nov 2006, my son'll be starting K1 afternoon session in term 2 (mid march 2011). By then he shd be ready to take the 'long journey' school bus ride (1st to be in bus & last to get dwn. Ride includes gg ard picking others from yishun/sembawang).
Currently, he's in 3hrs flexi care and school bus ride takes <30min per way.

My elder ger had attended hope community kindergarten K1 &amp; K2. Last year, she scored 2nd in class position in P1. Besides good academic results, Teachers &amp; Principal in HOPE who are kind, patience and motivated have cultivated my ger in many ways; hapi, contented, a self-learner, most of all... she was taught to respect teachers and love her friends.

Just sharing :)

Hi Joey,your child still in Hope? Can share with me how is it at Hope? I'm sending my gal to Hope next yr &amp; registration starts next month...Wonder if it's better than PAP?

Hi JW mom, can you share more of Hope with me?
When yr gal 1st attended Hope, does she already recognise ABC or does she pick up things fast?

My gal is in k1 tis year... Compared I find Hope's children are disciplined n not rowdy. As they are a church kindy, e children are taught to say a simple prayer before meal.
I stayed in yishun, n my gal takes sch bus too... It's increased to $130... N disadvantage is when they have outings or extra classes , u have to take ur own transport in morning as they have no driver to sembawang in morn.

Hi Angelzk,
thks for your response.
So your gal started K1 with them or nursery?
my gal is still not very trained in saying you wanna poo poo.
Small biz is ok already, jus the poo poo is an issue....

My gal started in nursery... I was afraid too at first as she was diaper free at late age ... Jus before admitting in hope ( she's a December baby).she had almost everyday pee pee accident as teacher said she won't pee pee when other kids do... Then back in class she will jus let go. I dunno wat to do , teacher said she may hv bladder prob , but I know it's other factor as she will let me know she wan to pee when we out shopping.
Teacher was tolerant and paid special attention to her... Bringing her to toilet as and then, as she might hv pressure to go toilet with lots of children.
At last she past tis phrase, aft a few weeks.
My gal also then can tell teacher she wanna poo, n teacher will help her to clean her bottom(she told me tat)

Hi Angelzk,

so can I say that your gal was not train to say poo poo when she entered Hope?
Teachers there trained her?
My gal has no issue with pee pee.. Jus poo poo...

Worried...

Hmmm...I can say my gal go diaper free jus before she admitted Hope...poo poo wise she naturally will tell when she learn to go diaper free as she will not wan to poo in her panties as she knows it will be dirty. May I know ur gal is diaper free, or she she poo poo at home?
E teacher did toilet train her ... I would say . My gal had so many accidents as I can see teacher wash her panties n uniform... I had to bring extra set of clothes for her. But e teacher in e end did succeed and my gal never had accidents again
happy.gif

Hi, now whenever she wants to poo poo, she will either ask to wear pampers, or poo poo in her panties/shorts &amp; hide in a corner...
We know she wants to poo poo &amp; I always tells her nicely ask her go toilet bowl or potty but she refuses... Haiz...dats y scared lor..

Oh ... Then I know y u r scared. U may show her some story book on toilet training ... Or tell her pretty panties will be stinky if she poo poo in it.I believed eventually she will succeed in poo poo at toilet...

Hi Ladies,

Just to confirm with you all, the school you all was saying was hope community is it?

Cos i stay at Yishun ma.
My son only 20mths i don know if they have the service for 20mths

Hello,

can you ladies here advise on the sch fee like for hope community? i tried calling but no answer. i think because its holiday...

i live in yishun ring road too. Current #1 in CC, thinking if switching cause CC got no sch bus and i need to take 2 bus to reach that sch.

or anyone here can offer or any recommendation for sch bus?

HI, I sending my son to YISHUN block 716 next year Feb. THey have school bus to And fro. Can consider sending your son there.

Sbb, are you from aug 09 thread too? Which school are you referring? Am thinking if any sch bus can tompang both to their current cc.

hI dOlliepollie,
ya lor. im the aug 09 thread.
the school is spring brainy kid. they have transportation. so i consider their school too.
happy.gif

my son starting next year mid of feb.

Back