**looking for bb sitter**

Hi Serene, i know a babysitter who is staying around Jelapang Rd. She used to babysit my son starting from 3 months old. Now she is looking for another assignment, can only babysit during the weekdays(daytime). Please contact me @94307715 if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi Stanley, how much is the babysitter charging? What are her working hours like? I'll be engaging one in Mar next year.

My mother-inlaw is keen to do baby sitting as my 2 girls will be away full day for childcare next year.
Do email me at [email protected] for more details. Thanks!
happy.gif

Posting on behalf of my mum - Chinese-speaking babysitter available at Jurong West St 73. My mum is currently babysitting a 3 yr-old boy (who would be going to PAP next year) and would like to babysit a baby who's 1 yr old or below during weekdays at our home. She has 4 daughters aged 11 to 27 and has many years of babysitting experience. If you are looking for a reliable babysitter in Jurong, pls call Mdm Wee at 67916048 for further discussion.

I am looking for experienced baby sitter at bedok reservoir area, preferably <60years old with no kids younger than 12years old and no pets @ home. My baby daughter is about 4months old and I need to put her under your care from Mon-Fri, 7.30am – 7.30pm.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Hi, I'm looking for experienced and patient part-time baby sitter to help me with a newborn baby in punggol. Pls PM me if u have contacts. Thanks.

Hi reliable and experienced babysitter availble at Yishun. Many years experienece from confinement, nanny and babysitting.

If interested, please call Fion at 92376891.

Hi

I am looking for part time auntie to help cook dinner between 5 to 7pm on weekdays. Timing can be shorter/longer, depends on negotiable. Eunos area. Please PM me.

Hi, I am a mother of 4 kids staying in Jurong West (Pionner MRT). I can help to look after ur precious for full day/ half day/ few hours/ whenever u need it. Interested parents can call me @ 91883900.

Regards
Magdalene

I'm a sahm taking care of my 10months old girl while my elder boy goes to CC.FYI,i took care of my boy by myself for about 2yrs while we were oversea.

So i'm available during the day time..do pm me if interested to consider me as a nanny/baby sitter.

Im located at Jurong west area near Pioneer
Thank you.

GREETINGS EVERYONE ...

I AM LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME BABYSITTING EMPLOYMENT DUE TO MY CURRENT FAMILY HAVE LEFT FOR JOB POSTING.

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION OF MYSELF

- LOCAL MALAY LADY
- 28 YEARS OLD
- MATURE, TRUSTWORTHY AND RESPONSIBLE
- STAYING IN THE EAST
- EXPERIENCE IN BABYSITTING AND HOUSEKEEPING
- HAVE 2 KIDS WHICH IN CHILDCARE SERVICE
- OUT FOR WORK TO SUPPORT FAMILY INCOME.

APART FROM TAKING CARE OF MY OWN KIDS ,FOR AT LEAST A YEAR AN HALF I HAVE BEEN BABYSITTING A FAMILY(AUSTRALIAN WIFE AND A JAPANESE HUSBAND) WHICH HAS 2 KIDS AGE 4 MONTH AND 3 YEAR OLD (BOTH GAL).THEY ARE RESIDING IN KALLANG AND OWNS A 4 ROOM FLAT.

MY DAILY ROUTINE
- BABYSITTING BOTH KIDS(GENERAL NEEDS)
- BASIC HOUSEKEEPING

I STRONGLY LOVE KIDS AND MY PASSION TOWARDS THEM ARE MY PRIORITY.

I AM AVAILABLE FROM
MON - FRIDAY
8AM - 6PM
STRICTLY IN THE EAST ONLY

IF U NEED FURTHER INFORMATION ,PLS DO NOT HESISTATE TO SEEK ANSWER BY CALLING OR SMS 93856063

Hi

I am looking for a chinese babysitter who stays near Lengkok Bahru (blk 51)/Redhill MRT to look after my 6month-old boy and 2.5 year-old girl for 3 days a week, 8am-4pm.

I can walk my children over or nanny can come to my house.

Days/timings/rates are negotiable.

Interested nanny can call me at 90236467.

Thanks and God Bless.

Hi,

I'm posting this on my parents' behalf. My parents are staying near Bt Batok MRT station and have experience looking after babies/children. They have been looking after a 7-year old boy since he was 4 months old.

They are available for childcare services as the boy has started primary school. Pl email me at [email protected] if you are keen. Thanks!

West area-looking for Babysitter / nanny at Jurong east ave 1 near blk 248

I need a babysitter starting from Jan next year to take care my 3 months old baby girl at the babysitter's house, prefer Chinese lady with experience. Day care from Mon to Fri only. Interested person / any good recommendation, pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, if you need a babysitter on an Ad-Hoc or urgent basis, to carry out errands or for a night out, please PM me.
I am available mornings and evenings.

Back