Looking for babysitter for new born

CTyh

Hi, I’m looking for an experienced Chinese babysitter to look after my new born. Any recommendations please pm me. Thanks

Hi, I’m looking for an experienced Chinese babysitter to look after my new born. Any recommendations please pm me. Thanks
I'm a 47 yrs old, full time Chinese babysitter with many years of experience in taking care babies from 02 months onwards
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
My 03 children ages are as follow, 21, 22 and 24.
Babysitting service will be at my premise only .
I'm currently looking after a 16 months old girl & a 13month old boy. The 13 mth child is 3rd child from my ex client
This 02 child are cousins. They are my ex clients. As in since their first child with me..
As for the 13 mth old boy, he will be heading to childcare this June.

Please kindly reach out to me for further discussion if you’re keen ya? With Thanks .☺️

Anyway, I'm located about 7 mins away from Commonwealth Mrt Station.

Hi, my mom is a 50 year old homemaker interested to look after babies, toddlers and kids at her own place.

Experience in babysitting 10 over children - some toddlers are siblings.

Live at the block beside Jurong Primary School/Jurong East Polyclinic. (Chinese Garden MRT Station)

Have non -smoking, safe and clean environment. No pets. Have 3 children, all around 30 year old. Lots of free time to spare.

Pls call or text me at 9734 0395 for Madam Kiew.

Back