Looking for Babysitter @Admiralty link

yenli711

Hi,
Looking for babysitter at Admiralty link, June 2018 onwards. Any recommendations?

Requirements:
Caring and love kids
Clean and hygiene environment
No pets
Non smoker

Hi,
Looking for babysitter at Admiralty link, June 2018 onwards. Any recommendations?

Requirements:
Caring and love kids
Clean and hygiene environment
No pets
Non smoker

Hi.

I have a nanny staying at woodland.
u can contact her @ 96398013 :)

My son's previous nanny lives in Woodlands near Admiralty MRT. She's Chinese, very experienced of taking care of babies and kids. You may want to consider, she's very gentle, trustworthy and charges way below the market price

My son's previous nanny lives in Woodlands near Admiralty MRT. She's Chinese, very experienced of taking care of babies and kids. You may want to consider, she's very gentle, trustworthy and charges way below the market price

Can give me her contact number?

Can give me her contact number?

Hi, is she still available? Can share her contact?

Back