Looking for baby sitter/nanny preferably punggol, sengkang, hougang

babyapplet

Looking for baby sitter
preferably punggol, sengkang, hougang area
need to put baby as early as 6.50am if in punggol.
Prefer baby sitter hse to be equip with basic baby necessities eg baby bath tub, play pen.

Looking for baby sitter
Prefer baby sitter hse to be equip with basic baby necessities eg baby bath tub, play pen.
Hi:I have 2 Friend the are available to takecare bb now . If u interested contact me serene 2 of them stay Sengkang.93277231 u may contact me I pass her hp to u .

Looking for baby sitter
I am Christine 21 this year .
I am looking for kid to take care at my side :)
Hougang street 91 Blk 909
I am a enrolled nurse work under Thomason under the infant care before and experience in taking care of kid too .:)
I am a single mom wanna to be at 9 June 2018Just done two job of babysitters recently as is a temp one .
Don worry , I able to take care of ur child well .
As I have four year experience in nursing and also with lic
My maid will only help in cooking wise
I will be the one taking care of ur kid and my mom are helping out . She is experience ten year in home nanny .
Give me a chance to trust me cus I have confident to give the best care to your kid :)
I able to start immediately
Pleases feel free to contact me at 97276441 .:) thanks

Hi, I'm recommending my babysitter who is staying in Sengkang (Compassvale Crescent). She is looking for another kid as there is one baby boy who had left her place. Very experience in handling baby. She had been taking care of my boy since 4 months (Jun 2017) till now. She will only babysit 1 on 2.
If you are interested, please pm me.

Looking for baby sitter

Hi, my mom is experienced babysitter. We are staying at hougang ave 9.We will provide all baby necessity. She is very experience in handling baby from newborn. She will only babysit 1 or max. 2 babies.
If you are interested, please pm me 85003890.Thx

Any recommendation for after school care help in punggol. To pick up my boy from student care back to my place. Help in light housework and prepare dinner. 3 days a week for at least 3 hours (4 To 7pm). Tks

Hi, I have one experience housewife ad hoc Baby Sitter @ Punggol to recommend

- Daily from 9.30am onwards
- Chinese housewife
- Location @ Punggol Drive
- Full time housewife and experience to take care of baby from 1 - 6 years old.
- Patient, kind-hearted and gentle in early 30
- Reliable and go extra mile. Can cook very very well
- No agent fee, please contact directly via whatsapp 90611701
- Able to take care of baby of any age
- Minimum 3 hours per block
- Able to provide meals and shower. To be advised by parents what meal to provide in advance.
- Toys provided

Please whatsapp to Mrs Tan 90611701 directly, and wait for the reply. Please do not call.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm recommending my babysitter who is staying in Sengkang (Compassvale Crescent). She is looking for another kid as there is one baby boy who had left her place. Very experience in handling baby. She had been taking care of my boy since 4 months (Jun 2017) till now. She will only babysit 1 on 2.
Hi is the nanny available now ?

Hi, mind to share the contact number with me please. I am looking for babysitter. Tq.

Recommended Full Time Babysitter Available at Punggol East side ,35 year old Chinese Mummy , Your child will very happy when come here .

Home is clean ;Educational Toys and Books available also.

Preferred Timings : Weekdays 7am to 7pm. Other timings can be discussed. Babysitter is Flexi

Most importantly, fees can be discussed

Interested parties, pls drop a text or call to 8163 6875. jasmine

Hi, mind to share the contact number with me please. I am looking for babysitter. Tq.

Recommended Full Time Babysitter Available at Punggol East side ,35 year old Chinese Mummy , Your child will very happy when come here .

Home is clean ;Educational Toys and Books available also.

Preferred Timings : Weekdays 7am to 7pm. Other timings can be discussed. Babysitter is Flexi

Most importantly, fees can be discussed

Interested parties, pls drop a text or call to 8163 6875. jasmine

Pls send me the contact details Tq.

I am Christine 21 this year .
I am looking for kid to take care at my side :)
Hougang street 91 Blk 909
I am a enrolled nurse work under Thomason under the infant care before and experience in taking care of kid too .:)
I am a single mom wanna to be at 9 June 2018Just done two job of babysitters recently as is a temp one .
Don worry , I able to take care of ur child well .
As I have four year experience in nursing and also with lic
My maid will only help in cooking wise
I will be the one taking care of ur kid and my mom are helping out . She is experience ten year in home nanny .
Give me a chance to trust me cus I have confident to give the best care to your kid :)
I able to start immediately
Pleases feel free to contact me at 97276441 .:) thanks

Hihi, please advice if you are still available to babysit on AD-Hoc basis?

Back