Looking for baby cot

daddycat

Looking for a baby cot, hopefully an adjustable one
happy.gif
Baby due in Dec.

hi,I've got a preloved baby ikea cot bed.white in colour. Collect at punggol!may SMS me at 91514810.

Hi,

I hv one to let go at $50, cherry wood. High and low adjustable, transferable to bed. No pic as already dismantle. For no fussy mum. Self collect at sengkang.

SMS 8322 1887.

collect a bedok baby cot to let go at $30.. lowest price u can find due to moving out sale jus to clear. non-nego.. sms 91444083

Has one to let go at $30 (adjustable height), together with latex mattress but not for fussy as it is stained. collect at buangkok link

hi there, i have a bn white in colour. Will let go at $170. And for the side panel, there's 3 heights adjustable up and down. And for the bed level it can also change the heights for 3levels. will also include a bn mattress worth of $99. its a anti insect mattress. contact me at 93633101 if u're interested . thanks.

I've one dark walnut cot-cum-toddler bed. Already dismantled just shifted. Good condition but no for fussy mums as there are some scratches. $30 only. Self collect ard old airport area. Pm me for fast deal.

BB cot with mattress & cot bumper @$190.
BB cot condition: 8/10
Mattress & cot bumper condition: 10/10
Measurement: 23" 42" 4"
Collection from Upper Paya Lebar.
Cot with four wheels & can be folded into half for easy carry. Height is adjustable too.
PM if keen.

6325942.jpg

Pre-loved cot for sale. Comes with
* mattress
* cot music mobile
* pre-loved bedding set
Hi

I have got a brown cot, adjustable 3 levels.

Condition 9/10
Color - brown
Original cost - abt $300
Selling at $150
foc - brand new pillow n bolster set
Collect at Bt Panjang

Hi, I have a preloved cream color Ikea baby cot for sales. Comes with 2 mattress. Please let me know if you are interested, I can forward picture to you.

Hi,

I have one to let go...
Adjustable at 2 levels
Color - white
Condition - 8/10
Original cost - abt $200
Selling at $40 with mattress
You can collect at Serangoon Ave 3.

Interested pls PM me.

Hi,

I have a white cot condition (8/10)as hardly used .Comes with 2 adjustable height and 4 wheels. Bought at close to $400.

Can be converted to a toddler bed around to 4,5 years old.. I have purchased a better mattress with perforated holes that allows better breathing and not so hot.

Letting go the whole set of frame + Mattress + Bear comforter set at $150. Pick up at potong pasir area. Please sms at 91076288 if keen. Thanks

Hi, I have a 6 in 1 Baby Cot is convertible to Playpen, Playhouse, Sofa Bed with 4 positions, Toddler Bed with 2 side rails, Junior Bed. Has removable wheels that are able to be locked. Comes with mattress, 2 bolsters, 2 bolster case, cot bumper, bedsheet & assembly instructions. The color is natural. Bedbase can be adjusted 4 levels, 1 side can be lowered down.

Measurements(Approx.): Height: 45.5" Width: 29.5" Length: 49"

Bought @ $410, Selling @ $350 (Negotiable) -> Possible delivery

It's really a good buy as it can be used up to 6 years old since it can be converted to junior bed, therefore, you won't need to get a new bed when your infant becomes a toddler.

Please contact me @ [email protected] if interested/for photos. Thanks.

Hi,

I've the below preloved baby cot for sale at SGD190.
Bedbase can be adjusted 4 levels, 1 side can be lowered down.
Condition: 8/10
Self collect from my place at Toa Payoh.
Pls PM me if u're keen.

6454174.jpg
6454175.jpg
6454176.jpg

I've this from mothercare.

Condition 7.5/10
Selling for $150

Self-collection from AMK.
Sorry I don't have the exact photo as it has been dismantle 2 mths ago, forgot to take a pic.

6462064.jpg

Hi

I have one for sale at $100. It's white in colour adjustable, comes with mattress and bedsheet. If you are keen, can email me at [email protected] to send you the pics

Seldom use and is in 9/10 condition.

Thanks!

Hi, I have a baby cot & a pram for sale. Both just bought this year in June:

Baby Cot (Used only once):
6 in 1 Baby Cot is convertible to Playpen, Playhouse, Sofa Bed with 4 positions, Toddler Bed with 2 side rails, Junior Bed. Has removable wheels that are able to be locked. Comes with mattress, 2 bolsters, 2 bolster case, cot bumper, bedsheet & assembly instructions. The color is natural. Bedbase can be adjusted 4 levels, 1 side can be lowered down.

Measurements(Approx.): Height: 45.5" Width: 29.5" Length: 49"

Bought @ $410, Selling @ $350 (Negotiable) -> Possible delivery

It's really a good buy as it can be used up to 6 years old since it can be converted to junior bed, therefore, you won't need to get a new bed when your infant becomes a toddler.

Please contact me @ [email protected] for photos/if interested. Thanks.

Mama Love Sleigh Cot in white color
3 adjustable heights
Front panel able to lower for easy reach
Convertible to toddler bed
Cot has wheels, easy to move around if necessary
Used for 6 months only. Includes mattress which is almost a brand new piece. Will also include imported cot bumper (lime green) bought from Motherswork.

Everything at $150.

Total original cost was $399 cot + $79 bumper + $89 mattress

SMS or pm me

hi, chun wei
u do not accept PM. could u email me your email address for me to send u pics?

I'm TOY baby cot (with latex mattress
Pre-loved but lightly used.
(W)60cm X (L)120cm + Wheels
60cm width is especially good for negotiating turns. $200 with latex mattress (U.P >$400)
Freebie 1: matching BN comforter (with the cot), preloved bedsheet & bumper.
Freebie 2: BN bumper (non-matching)

hi, chun wei
u do not accept PM. could u email me your email address for me to send u pics?

I'm TOY baby cot (with latex mattress
Pre-loved but lightly used.
(W)60cm X (L)120cm + Wheels
60cm width is especially good for negotiating turns. $200 with latex mattress (U.P >$400)
Freebie 1: matching BN comforter (with the cot), preloved bedsheet & bumper.
Freebie 2: BN bumper (non-matching)

cheers/ [email protected]

I have a Kids Paradise cot to let go. Very satisfied with the product. Bought it at Robinsons some years back for about S$350+. My boy used it till about 2.5 years old (and he’s tall at 93cm) and now we have upgraded him to a toddler’s bed as he wanted a big boy’s bed. Condition 7/10. One of the side rails is a little loose but still secure. Slight wear and tear at the corners. Collection at Jurong East. It can be dismantled and should fit into a saloon car’s boot. Letting go at more than 50% off – S$150.
Dimensions: H 1160 mm x L 1360 mm x W 760 mm
(Not included) Mattress size: 28" x 52" (inches)

PM me if keen or if you need photos.

Here are some of the features:
1. Pine colour, easy to match with your nursery furniture, especially if you have items from IKEA.
2. Has 4 adjustable levels/positions - at the highest level it can be used as a changing table and very suitable for infants. At the lowest level it functions as a playpen.
3. With one side removed it becomes a sofa bed or bed that can be placed next to the main parents' bed (for breastfeeding mums).
4. Easy to adjust to different levels as your child grows.
5. One-hand drop-side operation.
6. Rubber teething covering on both side rails. Useful when child reaches toddler’s age and starts biting on things.
7. Comes with optional castors (that can be locked/unlocked). I like this feature a lot as it gave me the flexibility of moving the cot to different rooms or even within the same room (for ease of cleaning the floor).
8. Larger than your typical IKEA cot. This means that your child can sleep in it till about 2.5 or even 3+ without outgrowing it.
9. Maximum weight capacity 150 kg.

Im selling away 3 items namely: Good condition Baby cot($50), baby walking chair($20), a comfy chair($20) for drinking milk and baby car seat (FREE). Please email me at: [email protected] if you are keen, I will email you the pic.

Thanks,

Almost brand new 4-in-1 baby cot.

Can be converted to children bed in future when baby outgrows.

Baby Cot, Playpen, Sofa Bed, 3 Adjustable Levels

Ext: 66cm x 126cm

I am giving away a free Foam Mattress measuring 24" x 48' x 4".

Selling at $199. Bought for $350.

Please email: [email protected]

6550775.jpg

2 for $30 with 3 protection bumper set. Collection at Sembawang. If you can collect it before this Sat, I can give you at $28. Not adjustable. SImple cot.

Baby cot in wooden colour to clear at $50 only.
3 adjustable heights. Convertible to toddler bed.
Mattress not included for hygiene matters.
Some scratches.

Kindly whatsapp/msg me at 9272 7747 for pics.
Comes from smoke-free and pet-free home.
Self collect at Pasir Ris.
Thank you.

Hi, mine baby cot is relatively new in white color, my son juz turns 2 and outgrown.
He been sleeping in the sarong, not the cot. The cot mainly for baby changing. Lol.
Portable and adjustable in 2 height. I can throws in the bumper and foam matress, bed sheet as well.
Price look at $250. self collect in sembawang.

Attachments

• cot 2.jpg
    cot 2.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 197
  • cot 1.jpg
    cot 1.jpg
    883.8 KB · Views: 231
  • stand 1.jpg
    stand 1.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 182
  • combi 1.jpg
    combi 1.jpg