Looking for an enrichment class for my 3 yr-old toddler

xiehui1128

As a mom and a first-time mother with a toddler, nothing beats the excitement of sending your kid to school. I've been listing down all possible options for preschool and enrichment classes to keep him occupied. Any recommendations in the North would be much appreciated.

As a mom and a first-time mother with a toddler, nothing beats the excitement of sending your kid to school. I've been listing down all possible options for preschool and enrichment classes to keep him occupied. Any recommendations in the North would be much appreciated.

hello ! u can consider sending your child to a forest school to learn through nature. we provide a holistic education experience for kids to develop their social skills through nature activities. play and creativity. This outdoor plays will instil good thinking skills, habits and attitude that will be very impactful through their growing up phase.

hello ! u can consider sending your child to a forest school to learn through nature. we provide a holistic education experience for kids to develop their social skills through nature activities. play and creativity. This outdoor plays will instil good thinking skills, habits and attitude that will be very impactful through their growing up phase.
Great! Thanks much for the information!

Back