Looking for a reliable Nanny (day time)

My mother in law staying at tanglin halt might be interested if u like i can ask her. she looked after my little girl until she was 1 1/2.

Hi Mummies,

I am looking for a FTWM mummy to share in-house experienced babysitter in Tampines St 83/ Pasir Ris, (Mini in-house infant care)

Timeline: Starting from Feb’ 2009
Ratio: 1 Nanny to 2 Babies
Age Range: 3 months – 9months only

I am a FTWM (I have a 4 month old daughter), and am thinking of employing an in-house babysitter (the contact i got has some background in childhood education and she is Chinese, very pleasant lady) to care for my girl. The babysitter will come to my house (Tampines Blk 865) everyday to look after our babies from 8am-7pm (will be flexible) and she'll have to do reading, flashcards and baby chores.

The in-house nanny is charging me roughly $1500 for two babies ($700 x 2 for nanny services, $100 transportation), will not have overtime fee, but I will have to provide for her food during the day (which may be around $50 per month per baby)

Nanny charge does not include:
1. Food/ Formula Milk for Baby
2. Perishables- Diapers, Shampoo, Wet Wipes etc.
3. Washing laundry (which will be done by my maid)
4. Cooking (which will be done by my maid)
5. Sleeping linen and blankets

I have planned up a timetable and will get the nanny to:
1. Make Puree / Vegetable soups until babies ready for porridge
2. Feed formula to a timetable
3. Follow baby routines
4. Shower baby (assisted by my maid)
5. Change baby (assisted by my maid)
6. Play and Sing to a timetable
7. Read and Flashcards to a timetable (English, Math, Chinese)
8. Be on stand-by when we need her for weekends
9. Protect, look after the house and oversee the maid's chore..

I have plenty of toys and books and Glenn Doman Flash Cards (Math, Chinese), if mummies like to bring materials to share, we can plan this into the timetable

We will still need to interview this babysitter before anything. The downside is this babysitter does not speak superb English but she speaks great mandarin, can manage basic Vocab such as ‘shopping’, ‘please finish your food’ etc

Interested mummies, please call me at 81682107 Email: [email protected], my name is Kym. Please note there is only space for one baby, also, we are a simple family and is just looking for someone kind and loving to take care of my daughter, we will try to accommodate any mummy request only to our best abilities, thanks

To let in a bit on my family and our arrangement-

We are a family of 3, and we stay at Tampines St 83, Blk 865, is a 5-room flat, airy and cozy. I am in the Pharma industry, and my husband is a Stock Broker. We have an Indonesian maid who is 32 yrs old, cooks great Chinese food and has children of her own; therefore the maid will provide good help to the babysitter.

The reason I’d like to share this babysitter is so I can share costs, as the babysitter has to come to our place everyday, her rates are more expensive, but she is willing to drop her price if there are 2 babies. We must state that this method is quite unlike the traditional nannies whereby the baby must confine to their lifestyle, as we are hoping the babysitter will engage our babies in play and reading rather than just doing nothing. We are also looking for a mother who is not too fussy, as you would agree that nothing can be perfect

My maid will do the food marketing and the babysitter will not be allowed not bring our children out. As my husband and I are mobile, we will always drop by to check out the babysitter.

Hi babes,
I due in May this year(2009) and am looking for a confinement nanny that takes care of me and bb on the first mth. I'm panicking as i have not found any yet.
Any intro???
Thanks!

hi,

same as juliaz...my bb boy also due in may 2009..however, my mil just told me that she cant help me do confinement...so now i am urgently looking for a confinement lady...if anyone has recomendation for a nice and experience confinement lady, to look after bb and me for the first month, pls email me...i stay in punggol. tks. [email protected]

Hi Mademoiselle,
I have 1 babysitter to recommend and staying at admiralty. PM me if you are interested.

I am looking for a experienced, reliable and caring nanny to take care for my 2nd boy starts from September/October 2009. My EDD is end July 2009.

Area: Preferably near 119B, Rivervale Drive, Sengkang.
Timing: Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Would appreciate it if mummies know any good nanny can recommend to me, pls e-mail me at [email protected].

(Please don’t p.m. me as I think the p.m. system is down). Thanks in advance.

Hi,

My mum has been taking care of my son from birth till 4 years old. She has been taking care of him on weekdays, including night times. I am taking my son back for gd as he is old enough & to monitor his development & coach him in his studies.

Anyone interested to get a nanny for your child? Can PM me for more details.

Hi mummies,

I am urgently looking for a nanny for my son who is 5 months old coz my MIL can't take care anymore. I am staying in Queenstown. Need a nanny for Mon-Fri 8am to 6pm. I can send baby to her place or she can come to mine. I have a domestic helper that can do the cooking/washing, etc.

Can sms me at 98355459 for faster response as I seldom check my mails. Thanks!

am looking for nanny for 2010.
preferably someone who is flexible in timing.

any recommendations?

Hi,

I'm a SAHM, staying in Bt Gombak area, looking for bb to bbsit. I'm trained in early childhood and has been a preschool teacher on and off for about 5 years in all. I've 3 kids of my own, 10 yrs, 6yrs and 3 yrs. Interested, pls email me [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi,

12 yrs in early childhood, keen to care for baby in my own home in Sengkang. Have a 9yr old girl and 2 yr old boy of my own; and they love babies. Taught my boy to sign language and will impart the knowledge to yours too.

Can provide learning activities like flashing cards ie glenn doman etc so long as parents provide me your own materials. Sms me at 82282589.

Hi all,

I am looking for a reliable and experienced nanny who able to take care of new born baby start from dec'09 or Jan'10 onwards in Punggol field area. (Other area arround Punggol could be considered also).

I'll be much appreciate if any mummies can recommend one for me.
happy.gif

Pls pm me at [email protected]

Thank's a lot.

Regards,
fei

Hi all,
I'm looking for someone with babysitting experience to take care of my new born baby when i go back to work in Dec/09. She has to come to my place at Pasir Panjang area from 9am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.

Let me know if you know of anyone who is suitable. You can reach me at [email protected].

Thanks heaps :)

hi

i'm looking for a nanny/babysitter ard Potong Pasir for my 3month old son, quite urgent as I'm going back work in 2weeks' time n my maid's driving me crazy.

Appreciate if mummies who know someone providing the service let me know @ [email protected] or 98530535.

Thanks!!!

Hi,

My mother, Mdm Lim, is currently looking for a baby to babysit. She is 51 years old, mandarin speaking with babysitting experience. She is very dedicated and always have the baby's safety and welfare at heart.

We stay at Serangoon North Ave 1 Blk 109. The flat is clean and tidy, maintained by my mother.

Pls kindly contact me for further enquiries, as well as visit to my place.

Thank you.

Regards,
Yen Yen
Hp:98733922

Hi,

I am looking for a caring & experience nanny/babysitter for my 4 month old baby girl.

Sitting time from Monday - Friday 8.00 am -6.30pm.
Starting at end of Oct 09

Prefer who stay at CCK St 51...
Email me at [email protected] or call 97213466 if u r interested...

hi all,

I'm looking for a reliable nanny (baby sitter) next year (expected due end April next year). We are living in Clementi Ave 3, any one can recommend a nanny for us?

Our requirements are:
1.The nanny must be experience and stay around Clementi
2.Baby age - 2 months onwards
3.24 hours (from Monday to Friday only). Will visit the baby every night(Rate is negotiable. We are willing to pay more than the market rate)
If not, from 8am to 8pm from Monday to Friday.

Anyone have any lobang, can you kindly sent to me at [email protected]? or share any experience please..Many thanks in advanced.

Hello Mummies,

I am looking for a nanny next year, starting May 2010 for a 2 month old baby. I am staying in Tampines. Do you all have any good, reliable and responsible nanny to recommend around this area? Please drop me a message at [email protected]

Hello,
I'm looking for nanny starting Oct 2010 for my 4 month old baby. My preference location will be Teban Garden, West Coast area. Please sms me at 96429193 or PM me. thanks in advance for your help.

hi all,

I'm looking for a reliable nanny (baby sitter) to look after my baby Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm. We are living in Kg Arang, any one can recommend a nanny for us in Tanjong Rhu/Old Airport/Katong/Marine Parade area?

Anyone have any lobang, can you kindly sent pm me? or share any experience please..Many thanks in advanced.

SORRY CAN I BORROW TIS THREAD,HI TO ALL MUMS N MUMS TO BE I HAVE MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCED. I AM STAYING IN HOUGANG AVE 1 N I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF 8 CHINESE BABIES.ALL RACES WELCOME, DAY OR NIGHT TIME AVAILABLE.MY SERVICE IS ALL FOR LONG TERM N MY TIMING IS FLEXIBLE. I HAVE A LOT OF PATIENCE N PASSION TOWARDS CHILDREN REGARDLESS OF RACES.IF UR INTERESTED TO KNOW MORE PLS EMAIL ME @[email protected]. tks and hope to hear from all of u.

Hi, I am looking for a temporary helper to help my mum look after 2 toddlers for a week in March 2010. Hours from 10am to 6pm Mon - Fri - in Marine Parade area. Please PM me if you have any recommendations. Thanks.

Hi there,

I'm looking for daytime nanny near Admiralty or Woodlands (prefer to be near MRT) to look after my baby starting from May or June 2010.

If anyone has good recommendation please email me or sms me at 97628960

hi

i am looking for part time nanny to fetch my girl from childcare around 6 pm and take care of her/feed her till around 8.30 pm. Interested, pls pm me. thanks.

Back