Looking for a home based Nanny in Punggol/Sengkang area

Desiree Khoo

Hello Mummies! I am due in end march or April '17 and am looking for a Nanny to take care of my baby after my maternity leave which ends around July. Preferably to be in Punggol or Sengkang area. Any great Nanny recommendations? Thank you in advance.

Hello Mummies! I am due in end march or April '17 and am looking for a Nanny to take care of my baby after my maternity leave which ends around July. Preferably to be in Punggol or Sengkang area. Any great Nanny recommendations? Thank you in advance.

Hello Desiree,

My mum is a nanny living in SengKang. The baby girl she is looking after will be entering child care in June this year, pm me if you are interested. :)

hi desiree,

have you find any nanny? i'm working at home mom. i live in sengkang area. i'd like to be nanny as my kids go to school now. if you are interested you can contact me at 96368881

Hello

I'm a baby sitter in Buangkok Crescent. I have slot available from Sept 2017 onwards.

I provide quality care for infants as young as 3 months to 17 months. I can also prepare them for smooth transition to childcare at 18th months.

Do text me at 98008680 for more information/queries. :)

Back