Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

HI All mummies I'm part time helper experience in cleaning for 6year if you need a helper can contact me and I'm available for next week Monday to Sunday time flexible morning to afternoon and afternoon to evening 9pm my rate 3 hour $50 and 4 hour $60 location Serangoon, sengkang punggol, hougang,Tai sheng Paya lebar,Geylang,Woodland, Yishun, Ang MO kio and Pasir ris.. WHATSAPP only 84653546

Last edited:

HI All mummies I'm part time helper experience in cleaning for 6year if you need a helper can contact me and I'm available for next week Monday to Sunday my rate 3 hour $50 and 4 hour $60

Hi u available for Punggol? Peferably sun morning. Pm me ur contact pls. Thanks

I am looking for a part time helper to clean the house on alternate weekends (either Saturday or Sunday) at Ang Mo Kio.
Please PM me.
Thanks!

Hello there, I am looking for a part-time helper to clean the house on alternate sundays as my existing one bailed out on me last minute today. My location is 5 mins walking distance from Yew Tee MRT.

Each session will be 4 hours long at 15/hr.

I just need general cleaning with occasional ironing. Please PM me if you are able to.

Hi,

I am looking for legal, reliable and experience part-time helper to clean the house on alternate Sundays 1pm-4pm or Saturday 10am-2pm My location is 3 mins walking distance from Tampines MRT.

General Cleaning, Vacuum, Mopping, Table top, etc. including toilets and kitchen.

Please PM me. Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for legal, reliable and experience part-time helper to clean the house on alternate Sundays 1pm-4pm or Saturday 10am-2pm My location is 3 mins walking distance from Tampines MRT.

General Cleaning, Vacuum, Mopping, Table top, etc. including toilets and kitchen.

Please PM me. Thanks
Hi. I am available for the job.

Hi All,

I am looking for a Taekwando protective gears for kids, preferably from those whose kids are previously from JH Kim Taekwando School. If you are keen to sell away your kids' set, pls pm me. Thank you.

Scope of work : Clean the house and iron clothes.
Size of apartment : 83sqm
Timing : Every Saturday morning
Rate : $15/hr

Please pm me if you are interested and a professional in cleaning.

Scope of work : Clean the house and iron clothes.
Size of apartment : 83sqm
Timing : Every Saturday morning
Rate : $15/hr

Please pm me if you are interested and a professional in cleaning.
Pls message me. My number is 98557493

Hi,

I need a Part time maid to clean my house at Jurong East during weekend.

Looking for $15/hr. once a week

Please whatapp 97938933 is you have any good recommend.
Hi, i interested this part time maid.still available?if you want contact me +653755622

Hi, you may arrange timing with her, Kim 84163572. Text her, she is my current helper. using her for so many year and
hi, is the job still available?
Who needs a helper just for ironing and clothes folding? Can contact me. 3 hrs minimum. 90825016

recommended in motherhood forum too.
Hi, you may arrange timing with her, Kim 84163572. Text her, she is my current helper. using her for so many year and recommended in motherhood forum too.
Hi,i interested this part time maid.Still available?
Hi,i interested this part time maid.Still available?
Hihi, have you got your part time cleaner already? do contact me if you need help 97412776. I check with my cleaner if she got any slot or I can ask her to contact you too.
hi,i interested this part time maid.still available?if want contact me +650199588685

Hi, have you got your part time cleaner? Here is my recommendation, she is my current helper. I have been using her since 3 years ago, and I using her alternate week. She have been working in this line for more than 6 years. She is experienced, reliable and hardworking. If you are interested, do contact her directly, Kim 84163572.

Hi I am looking for an ad-hoc part time helper to help our 3-room flat with the following duties:

1) cleaning of window grilles and windows
2) cleaning of fans
3) cleaning of curtains
4) cleaning of areas where we seldom touch like shelves, cove light GAP, etc.

Looking for recommendation of someone with experience, clean, systematic and able to accommodate my way of doing things.

Thanks!
Ruth

Hello,

I stay in Yishun 3-room HDB, and looking for a part time helper to replaced my current one. (She have other commitment, so unable to help me) Are you a PR or Singaporean? I'm willing to pay 3 hour $50 (Duties 1-6)and 4 hour $60 (Duties 1-8). Prefer weekday evening, or Sunday afternoon fortnightly. I prefer someone who isn't chatty and nosy.

List of Duties
(this is according to my current fortnightly 4 hours helper, and usually she finished pretty fast under 4hrs as our flat is small)
1. Cleaning of Toilets x 2 (scrub floor/wall/toilet bowl/sink)
2. Sweeping and Mopping of Floor
3. Wiping of dust of tables/furniture/mirrors
4. Steam ironing Clothes
5. Changing of bedsheet
6. Washing of dishes if any
7. Wiping Windows/Glass or washing fans or wash kitchen floor (rotation)
8. Ad-hoc cleaning duties when required

PM me for my mobile number and more details, thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, you may arrange timing with her, Kim 84163572. Text her, she is my current helper. using her for so many year and recommended in motherhood forum too.
Hi,I interested this part time maid.Still available?if you want contact me +6018-3755622

Hello there, I am looking for a part-time helper to clean the house on alternate sundays as my existing one bailed out on me last minute today. My location is 5 mins walking distance from Yew Tee MRT.

Each session will be 4 hours long at 15/hr.

I just need general cleaning with occasional ironing. Please PM me if you are able to.
hi,i interested this part time maid.still available?if you want contact me+60183755622

Hi, looking for part time cleaner who is able to help keep our place in Bt Panjang very clean, neat, tidy & clutter free. Willing to pay up to $20/h and move into weekday shift + increase no of shifts per week + give key if person is assessed to be honest and reliable. Don't want helpers who ask personal questions, nosy, tardy or gossipy. We prefer someone who is admittedly a clean "freak" and will maintain our place the way we want it, not how the cleaner thinks it should be. PM me if you think you are a suitable candidate or give a shout out if you have recommendations.
Hi, I interested this part time maid.Still available?

Hi,

I am looking for a household helper for four times a week (Mon to Thurs) from 6pm to 9pm on a long time basis at tampines street 91.
- To cook for family of two + 1 toddler.
- Regular cleaning (4 room flat)
- chinese family

Salary would be negotiable. Any queries or details, please kindly contact me at 9839 5623.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Hi

I am a local Chinese family in Yishun looking for a household helper to come in once a week for 3 hours ($50) or 4 hours ($60). Prefer weekdays anytime from 9am-5pm.

- General cleaning chores
- Ironing
- Cleaning windows (no need if only 3 hours)

I need an experienced person who is clean and responsible. Please contact me if you are interested. 90483001

Hi

I am a local Chinese family in Yishun looking for a household helper to come in once a week for 3 hours ($50) or 4 hours ($60). Prefer weekdays anytime from 9am-5pm.

- General cleaning chores
- Ironing
- Cleaning windows (no need if only 3 hours)

I need an experienced person who is clean and responsible. Please contact me if you are interested. 90483001
Pinkmaids 8370-837

Hi, I am living in yishun 5 room. Looking for a local partime lady who can do speak mandrian. Able to do general household chores, washing toilet, cleaning window and ceiling fans. Twice a week. If you are interested, pls text me 91786978, thanks

Hi,

I stay in 5-room HDB (near punggol park), and looking for responsible local/PR chinese speaking part time helper.
Prefer Sunday morning or afternoon@3-4 hrs each session. (2 weeks once).

1. Sweeping and Mopping of Floor.
2. Cleaning of Toilets x 2
3. Cleaning ceiling walls (no ceiling fan) and 4 wall corners.
4. Ironing clothes (not much)
5. Changing of bedsheet (once a month)
6. Wiping Windows/Glass or washing fans (alt. weeks)

PM me @ 81026640 if interested, thanks.

Last edited:
Hello! I am Ann, age 45 a Singaporean. I am working as a housekeeper as a part time job. I am able to start from
October 2017, i charge at $20/hr. Minimum of 2 hrs . I am available on Tuesday from 6pm-8pm / 7pm-9pm / 6pm-9pm (3hrs), on Friday from 9am -12pm , on Saturday from 8am - 11am / 9am - 12pm for a one-time cleaning. 3hrs worth of cleaning will be able to cover cleaning 2 toilet, vaccuming of floor, mopping of floor, cleaning the kitchen surfaces, cleaning the stove tops and cleaning of the kitchen sink. If interested please drop a reply in the forum! Thank you

Hello, I am looking for a part time helper to come help with moping, vacuum, wash 2 toilets and ironing. 3 hrs - $10-$12/hour
Staying at pasir ris very near MRT.
Come on sat or Sunday.

Back