Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

(by the way, I also got her hp number thru Ms Heng... after all arrangement done, she didnt turn up at all:
Below is what Ms Heng post here: Singaporean lady providing part time general cleaning at east side. Pls sms me 90825016 for her number.)

I think the user Happymusic will also 'recommend' this same person

Hi, are you still looking for a part timer? I have a reliable Chinese Malaysian PR Aunty to recommend! She stays in AMK/YCK area and only speaks Chinese. If you're interested, you can contact her (Amy) at 81244786. :)/QUOTE]

hi! anyone engaged the services of this lady amy yet? Any feedback?

Be aware! I got referred to an Indonesian part time helper here named Watty who then ended up sending her friend Silvia. She did a rather poor cleaning job, but we only used her adhoc when needed so we let it pass. Two weeks ago I lost $20 USD that I thought maybe I misplaced, but last Sunday we caught her red handed stealing $80 from my girlfriends purse. Her name is Silvia and use number 91636549/91636538. Stay away.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-30-13-54-05.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-30-13-54-05.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 411
I need a part time cleaner mainly to vacuum, mop the floor, wash toilet, clean windows and some surface cleaning. Once every week, preferably weekday. I'm staying in Tiong Bahru, walking distance from MRT station. Please PM me if anyone has contacts. Thank you
Hi, have u found someone to help u ?? I can recommend my part time helper to you.

hi I urgently finding a helper to clean my house. b4 cny. need cleaning 4 windows, toilets and kitchen. we have done half but not enuff time and tiring. anyone have recommendation?

hi I urgently finding a helper to clean my house. b4 cny. need cleaning 4 windows, toilets and kitchen. we have done half but not enuff time and tiring. anyone have recommendation?
Where is your location ? My helper had one slot tomorrow afternoon.

I have a singaporean part timer for general cleaning.
Pls contact me to check if any empty slot.
Sweeping, mopping, cleaning toilets and ironing. Per hr $15, for four hrs.

I'm looking for a PT cleaner. Staying at sengkang. Little/ No ironing needed. Clean alternate week. Weekday is possible. Looking at $50 for 4hrs. Pls msg 97492925.

I'm Looking for part time helper for cleaning and ironing. Staying at pasir ris near MRT.
Weekends only. Once a week.
Rates : $10-$12/hour
Please contact me at 91598767

Hello all the mommies,

I need your recommendation for a good and competent part-time maid. I have been changing part-time maid for the past few years. Some maids cannot even mop the floor properly. It was like a flash flood just came. The recent maid left a week ago due to some illness. For example, the famous reason will be bad injury (oh well, they all give the same excuse).

I am looking for a good part-time maid to clean my house twice a month. I used to pay $75 for 4 hours. Generally, vacuum and mop the entire house, clean the bathrooms, kitchen, and change bedsheets. Ironing is preferred but not mandatory. No need laundry and I do not have pets.

I prefer cleaning on the weekend but I can make arrangement on the weekday as well. I am staying at Flora Drive near Tampines.

Thank you for your help.

Regards
AC
17 Feb 2016

Hi mummies,

I would like to recommend part time helper that I ever recommended at this forum and other forums via inbox. She still working with few of the mummies here :)
Currently available slots for her will be every Thursday and Friday every 2 weeks. West area preferred.

Nux Zer
Do inbox me if you require more details and interested.

Hihi

I need a part time cleaner for my 4 room flat, opposite Redhill MRT. Prefer weekends. Anyone has recommendation for a good and reliable one, please let me know. Thanks.

Hihi

I need a part time cleaner for my 4 room flat, opposite Redhill MRT. Prefer weekends. Anyone has recommendation for a good and reliable one, please let me know. Thanks.
I can recommend my helper. She is honest & reliable however she only speaks mandarin, pm me if u are keen.

Hi all..juz to share withtall.i hv a helper that hv been doing cleaning for me almost 2years..she'.s very reliable n quite flexible.can do almost very chores i ask her to..she quite young ard 30+..bt the only thing is she's a malaysian..bt her mom is Singaporean..
She only do cleaning on weekends n monday afternoon..if anyone interested i can recommsend her..

hi beehives I contact Lena & she mentioned that
Hi all..juz to share with all.i hv a helper that hv been doing cleaning for me almost 2years..she's very reliable n quite flexible.can do almost very chores i ask her to..she quite young ard 30+..bt the only thing is she's a malaysian..bt her mom is Singaporean..
She only do cleaning on weekends n monday afternoon..if anyone interested i can recommend her..

hi beehives, i contacted Lena & she mentioned that she can come over on Feb. 15 but i had prior appointment which cannot be cancelled.
i whatsapp her a list of sort of job scope, then she never replied after that. as i do not want to get into any misunderstanding later on.

just to share with you a bad experience with a part time helper from this forum - who really had an 'attitude'. Asked her to scrub kitchen floor with soap, she asked whether is it only this time? Even if she dropped something on the floor, she will not pick it up. She came late then leaving early. she never wash bathroom as can only hear water splashing, that's all

sorry about it, but really appreciate yr help

Hi,

I am also looking for a part time maid. I am based on Sentosa (by the Cove) and am after someone 2 x weekdays for 3/4hrs, or 3 x weekdays for 2hrs.

We have one small, very friendly dog so must be ok with pets.

any help much appreciated ! :)

Im looking for a reliable, honest part time cleaner, $60 once a week, east area. Need to clean 2bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, ironing, etc. Only 2 ppl live in the house, we have 2 cats too. Contact me at 83695455
Thanks.

Hi! I'm looking for a part-time helper to do weekly general cleaning during weekends for 3 to 4 hours. HDB 4-room flat, in Jurong East area. We have one old shy dog so must be ok with pets. Please PM me if you are interested or have anyone to recommend.
Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for a part-time helper for Sunday mornings for 4 hours. 5 rm flat at Paya Lebar area. Single with pets. Please pm me if you have any reliable and hardworking helper to recommend. Thanks in advance.

Hello i am looking for part time cleaner, twice a month on weekend. I am staying at queenstown. Please pm me if you have any contacts.
Thank you.

pt2016_01_04_20_17_06_mh1451913249501.jpg
Hi all,

please be aware of this cleaning company - Frontier Cleaning Services Pte Ltd, their service "super". last min info to terminate services prior CNY period. Their workers "mop"the floor like using less than 10 mins for the whole house (the pail of water still cleaned after mopping) however when i re-mopped immediately ... the pail of water is very dirty and i change my pail of water for each room.
Eventually, I came up with check list so that they will do the basic cleaning.

Last edited:
View attachment 625031
Hi all,

please be aware of this cleaning company - Frontier Cleaning Services Pte Ltd, their service "super". last min info to terminate services prior CNY period. Their workers "mop"the floor like using less than 10 mins for the whole house (the pail of water still cleaned after mopping) however when i re-mopped immediately ... the pail of water is very dirty and i change my pail of water for each room.
Eventually, I came up with check list so that they will do the basic cleaning.

Previously i also using Frontier Cleaning Services, but they stop the cleaning services in Feb. They no longer do the house cleaning now.

hi beehives I contact Lena & she mentioned that

hi beehives, i contacted Lena & she mentioned that she can come over on Feb. 15 but i had prior appointment which cannot be cancelled.
i whatsapp her a list of sort of job scope, then she never replied after that. as i do not want to get into any misunderstanding later on.

just to share with you a bad experience with a part time helper from this forum - who really had an 'attitude'. Asked her to scrub kitchen floor with soap, she asked whether is it only this time? Even if she dropped something on the floor, she will not pick it up. She came late then leaving early. she never wash bathroom as can only hear water splashing, that's all

sorry about it, but really appreciate yr help
Hi,PinklsFav.I ask my helper regarding your comment.she told me that she did mentioned she can come over on feb 15 (monday)but u ask her to come on wed and she never replied back to u or agreed to come.if u read my posting,i had mentioned that she only do cleaning on weekends and monday.she can't take the job because she's afraid she won't be able to manage or commit weekly.

Last edited:
Hi,PinklsFav.I ask my helper regarding your comment.she told me that she did mentioned she can come over on feb 15 (monday)but u ask her to come on wed and she never replied back to u or agreed to come.if u read my posting,i had mentioned that she only do cleaning on weekends and monday.she can't take the job because she's afraid she won't be able to manage or commit weekly.

Hi beehives, thanks so much

I would like to recommend my part time cleaner. I have been looking for good reliable one and finally found her. I am engaging her for a month and so far she is quite professional. She says she is looking for someone who needs cleaner weekends and near choa chu Kang area only.
Price is 20sgd/hr and minimum 3 hrs.
She is a Singaporean.

Please contact me if anyone is interested.

Thank you.

I would like to recommend my part time cleaner. I have been looking for good reliable one and finally found her. I am engaging her for a month and so far she is quite professional. She says she is looking for someone who needs cleaner weekends and near choa chu Kang area only.
Price is 20sgd/hr and minimum 3 hrs.
She is a Singaporean.

Please contact me if anyone is interested.

Thank you.

Hi she can clean this wkend? Maybe tmr morning? I'm staying at bukit panj.

Hi,

I am looking for a PT at Punggol Walk. Less than 5mins walk from Punggol MRT Station
My PT went back to her country and not coming back anymore.

Requires Bi-weekly(once every 2 weeks on Saturday morning only)

Kindly sms or whatsapp me @ 97249723

Thank you!

Last edited:
Looking for part time maid to clean my place in Sengkang. Walking distance from Sengkang mrt. Clean twice a month. Those that are ok with small dog. Anyway they will be lock up when maid is cleaning. Appreciate good recommendations. Thank you

Dan

Hi, i am staying in pasir ris, about 1.5 bus stops away from mrt, walk around 10-15min. Looking for reliable part time cleaner, $60/4hr. Pls sms or whatsapp me at 98374157 if u have someone good to recommend.
Thank you.

Back