Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

I'm looking for a part-time cleaner (mopping, ironing, changing bedsheets, cleaning kitchen and toilets). AMK / Upper Thomson area. 4 hours a week. We have one friendly dog. Looking for someone fairly permanent (ie: hope we can build a relationship for 1-2 years or more) Any recommendations much appreciated.

Untrustworthy: Denise (9881 4643)

I texted Denise (9881 4643) 2 weeks ago, to ask if she could come help out. Her rates are $15/hr, which is reasonable. She told me she lives in Toa Payoh and so I voiced my concerns to her that my place at Punggol might be too far for her. She replied that it was not a problem. So, it was arranged for her to arrive at my place at 9am today (9th September). This morning, I texted and called her to enquire if she was coming, but to no avail. She had her phone switched off.

In fact, looking back at the posts in this forum, Denise's name was mentioned and there was even 1 post about her not turning up at the destination.

I would advise all who've read this to be cautious about this person - Denise (9881 4643), as her behaviour leaves much to be desired. I've waited an hour for her to turn up. She has proven herself to be unreliable.

Hi I'm also looking for pt helper at yishun area once a week regularly for general househole chores on either sat or sun for about 4h. Pls pm me if u have contacts. Will prefer someone who likes babies cos I have one at home

Thanks.

H
Hi I'm also looking for pt helper at yishun area once a week regularly for general househole chores on either sat or sun for about 4h. Pls pm me if u have contacts. Will prefer someone who likes babies cos I have one at home

Thanks.
Hi.....i prefer u...my frnds ...pls contact her #98904847 thats her contact tnx

H

Hi.....i prefer u...my frnds ...pls contact her #98904847 thats her contact tnx
Hi,

Im looking for part time cleaner in Yishun.
Require only on Sunday , once a week.
- General Housework like vacuuming, mopping
- Cleaning windows
- Cleaning of Kitchen
- Cleaning of Toilets
- Ironing

Do let me know if interested or any recommendation.

Appreciated.
Hi u still looking for pt.... Sms this # 86227576

I've had a similar bad experience with a part-time helper whom I tried to engage. She goes by the name of San. She told me she's Singaporean Indian and she asked if I was okay with that. I replied that of course I don't mind. She said that her rates are $18/hr. Knowing that the going rate is actually $15/hr, I asked if $15 was doable. As she lived in Tampines, she said that getting to my place was near and hence she agreed on $15/hr.

When it came to arranging for a suitable timeslot, it was quite appalling as she made no less than 4 changes to the slot, always at the last minute.

Anyway, the end to this is that San never turned up at my place. If she was unhappy with the agreed rate, she should have said so in the first place, and not make people await her arrival. Tried calling and texting but she ignored them. San's contact number is 8617 7655

I'm looking for a part time helper who can come over in the morning of weekdays, for once a week. Staying in Holland area currently but will be moving to bukit timah next month. Please pm me your rates or if you have someone to recommend. Thanks.

Hi all. Anyone needs a part time helper for general cleaning only. She is a singaporean lady and staying at West Area. Sweeping, mopping, washing toilets and ironing. Can contact her directly @90283567 for more details on her available slot:oops:

I
I've had a similar bad experience with a part-time helper whom I tried to engage. She goes by the name of San. She told me she's Singaporean Indian and she asked if I was okay with that. I replied that of course I don't mind. She said that her rates are $18/hr. Knowing that the going rate is actually $15/hr, I asked if $15 was doable. As she lived in Tampines, she said that getting to my place was near and hence she agreed on $15/hr.

When it came to arranging for a suitable timeslot, it was quite appalling as she made no less than 4 changes to the slot, always at the last minute.

Anyway, the end to this is that San never turned up at my place. If she was unhappy with the agreed rate, she should have said so in the first place, and not make people await her arrival. Tried calling and texting but she ignored them. San's contact number is 8617 7655
al

Hi,
I live in Clementi HDB (between Dover and Clementi MRT) and need a part time helper for once a week.
Weekday Evenings (5-9pm) or Sat mornings (9am - 1pm)
Rates are standard at $50 for 4 hours
To do:
-vacuum, mop and clean house
- iron clothes
- clean kitchen and toilets (2)
- clean and dust surfaces
Contact me at 90088299 if you know of someone living around the area who is keen to work part time.
Thanks!
-Mrs Wong.

Hi, I am looking for part time helper in Bukit Panjang area. Required to work on weekdays. Once a week for $50/4hours. Timing 2pm to 6pm.
To do:
- vacuum, mop and clean house
- clean kitchen and 2 toilets
- clean and dust surfaces
- ironing
Please contact me at 90023236 if you have someone good to recommend.
Thanks,
CT

Hi I am glad you share this. I have bad encounter with this person too. I mean if she is unhappy she should just reject or say it out. She wants to be paid in advance for the services just after 1 visit which I of cos refused (thank god). After that she made some excuses not to come anymore. I know instantly that this person is unreliable and not honest.

This person comes highly recommended by few users on hardwarezone and HERE so be careful ladies.

Hi I am glad you share this. I have bad encounter with this person too. I mean if she is unhappy she should just reject or say it out. She wants to be paid in advance for the services just after 1 visit which I of cos refused (thank god). After that she made some excuses not to come anymore. I know instantly that this person is unreliable and not honest.

This person comes highly recommended by few users on hardwarezone and HERE so be careful ladies.

Can't agree more, I have had two experiences of these part time helpers who agree to come and then no show.

There is another one who goes by the name of Rita who is also like that. I mean we are okay if they can't make it or not coming. Just don't agree to come if they are lazy. Instead say coming and make us wait the entire morning or afternoon and no show. It's a waste of our time and rather disruptive. Sms, whatsapp and calling were all ignored and no replies.

I am looking for a part time cleaner to do general house-works (Bukit Batok Hillview) ;
Washing 2 toilets
Folding/ ironing clothes
Mopping floor
Washing utensils
Cleaning windows
Changing bedsheets
Wiping furnitures

Once a week (Every Wed) - about 4hrs per session.

Charges willing to pay below S$15/hr.

Can SMS me at 90254266 if you have good recommendation.

My helper is from Myanmar. V hardworking and cleans v well. She will ask for a cloth to wipe away water after mopping to avoid crack tiles. She cleans the kitchen too. Fridge, cupboard, stove etc. I engaged her nearly 2 mths. I paid her 4hrs 60 bucks cuz she stay west while I stay north east :)

Dear Joyce,
Please share with me the Myanmar helper contact. TQ.

Hi,
Looking part Tim3 cleaner at Serangoon Road…
Every weekend… 10am to 1pm $15per hour.
Please PM if you have good recommendation… thanks!

Hi All. just to share with you i have recently came across a helper(couple) they provide good cleaning service and they are charging a affordable rate at $60.

They include vacuum, mop, dusting, clean kitchen, toilets. I have took up a long term package and they provide also window cleaning.

You can contact them at 83505091 for appt and enquiries. :)
Hi would like to check with you $60bucks is for how many hours?

Hi need help looking for part time helper to come in once every 2 weeks .

Condo: 2 bedroom, 2 toilets
Time: 4hours

Tasks:
Vacumm/ Mop whole house
Windows wipe clean
Ironing
Dusting & wipe-down of Rooms
All glass doors- toilet, kitchen & balcony glass clean.
Clean Kitchen: Stove and counter-tops scrubbed, sinks emptied and wiped

Washing of Toilets:
Toilets cleaned and scrubbed
Bathtubs scrubbed and wiped
Mirrors shined
Floor mopped
Washbasin wiped

Please contact at 9673 0052 if can recommend someone reliable.
Thanks very much.

Encounter the same problem too!

I am staying at tampines and needs one that mops, clean and cook. Nothing too tedious. Any recommendation?

Looking for part time maid once every 2 weeks. I stay next to Tiong Bahru Station.

@joyce0310 pls sms me the myanmar maid contact?

@michellebaoyi how many hours is $60 the couple providing? Contact number pls?

Please sms me at 82018144 if anyone got good recommendation.

Looking for a part time maid on weekend (sat) from 9am - 1pm. I am staying in SK area. Within walking distant from LRT station.
@joyce0310 can i have the myanmar maid contact?
@michellebaoyi i contacted them last evening around 8pm. The guy picked up but i did not really get to speak to him as he mention that he was in the middle of something and can't really talk at the moment. I left my name and requested him to give me a call back but have not heard from him till now.. Do you know what is the best time to get hold of them?

Hii im looking for part time helper once every 2 weeks in Sembawang area. Prefer chinese helper.
Please contact me at 96869834 if can recommend someone reliable. Thanks.:)

Hi all..juz to share with all.i hv a helper that hv been doing cleaning for me almost 2years..she's very reliable n quite flexible.can do almost very chores i ask her to..she quite young ard 30+..bt the only thing is she's a malaysian..bt her mom is Singaporean..
She only do cleaning on weekends n monday afternoon..if anyone interested i can recommend her..

Last edited:
Hi.. i am looking for part time helper doing normal housework+ironing.. once a week on sat am. Budget at sgd13-sgd15/hr.Area: tampines. Pls pm me or msg me @ 93224269 if you have good recommendation. Thanks.

Hi all..juz to share with all.i hv a helper that hv been doing cleaning for me almost 2years..she's very reliable n quite flexible.can do almost very chores i ask her to..she quite young ard 30+..bt the only thing is she's a malaysian..bt her mom is Singaporean..
She only do cleaning on weekends n monday afternoon..if anyone interested i can recommend her..
may I have her contact pls? thx

Can I have her contact pls?

Hi, my company does all of that. :) We can do all that you mentioned. Do contact me at 8666 6691 for more infomation. thanks
Very disappointed with your company service. Just give me a few days notice that you are unable to service the east sides and not picking up any calls! Leaving me very desperate to look for a new cleaner now!

Hi there! We are a cleaning company and we provide cleaners based on all your needs. Charges are $18/hour. No extra charges!! Let me know if you need more information or you may contact me at 8666 6691 for more details. We are currently offering a free trial for the first hour :)

Thank you.
I tried your services, at first was pretty good but slowly many problems came out.
My conclusion is your company is still not stable enough to take in so many customers, just my own opinion

Blacklisted (Denise 98814643)

Please refer to previous posts on her. (#351, 415, 416, 461) She will use different accounts to post on different forums.

She will agree to take on the job and not turn up on actual day. She will switch off her phone when you try to contact her. Very irresponsible behaviour.

Hi! I strongly recommend this lady from China. Her no. is 91962717. She has been helping us for a few months. She is very diligent and hardworking. She has a great work attitude and she puts in earnest efforts whenever she works. She charges $70 for 4hours and I feel that it is really worth it. I have hired a few other helpers before whom I am not very satisfied with. I really like this lady as she is super nice and easygoing. I usually ask her to help me once every week. If you are looking for a domestic helper, I really feel that you can try contacting her!

Hi, looking for a good, detailed and thorough part time domestic helper. Bt Panjang area. Any good recommendation will be appreciated. Kindly whatsapp 96860239.

Hi

I'm currently looking for a part time maid, only require ironing service, once or twice a week.
Amk central area.

Pls do recommend or PM me thank you!

Back