Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi, I'm looking for a pt maid for spring cleaning in Pasir Ris. Please give me some recommendations! Thanks in advance! :)

Hi, we are looking for a part time to do house cleaning twice a week for our flat in Tampines. chinese or english is ok, please kindly sms me at 96569963, thanks. Prefer to be able to start next week if possible.

Juz to share my experience with a PT cleaner recommended here...
I engage her 4hr at $60 to clean my house. On e day she came, I told her wat to do (windows, floor, toilets are e main.. and furniture surface cleaning and kitchen if she can) she told me 4hrs do so many things not possible...but previously e PT cleaner I haf engaged managed to do all these... so I dun see any huge issue but I told her its alright coz knowing my windows are very dirty, I told her to concentrate on e main things.... she spent 2hrs on juz e windows. .. I juz got a feeling once 4hrs is up, she will stop at where she is and leave... so I helped myself to e cleaning of kitchen top and seeing tat she hasnt finish e windows, I help myself to vacuum e living room... finally she finished my windows and its already 3hrs 15mins... she told me she help me to mop e hall... but before tat she vacuum my kitchen... saw her wanna keep my vacuum even when my rooms are not done, I told her tat she mop while I vacuum e rooms.... she took a pail of water to wipe e kitchen n living room... and immediately after I finished e rooms, she took another pail to mop e 3 rooms... and true enough, she left hurriedly on e dot at 4hrs... left my toilet unwashed n dirty coz she went in and out to change water... and all e pails and cleaning liquid left at where she last used... was quite shocked as she did not bother to ask if I need her to extend to finish up e balance.. I did not ask her because she has clearly mention tat she will do 4hrs....
So in any case, when u are using e PT cleaner for e first time, state to them clearly wat if she cannot finished e things on time... for me, so far I dun come across such problem at most when time is up, she will tell me I will need to charge u bit more for extending. .. tats y I did not say anything. ...

Hi I am looking for pt cleaner to clean the house.
1. Vacuum n mop
2. Clean the window
3. Wash 2 toilet
4. Wash kitchen

If service good, looking into engaging for long term. Stay in woodland. Willing to pay 15per hour. Call or text me Winnie at 97988401. Thanks

My helper is from Myanmar. V hardworking and cleans v well. She will ask for a cloth to wipe away water after mopping to avoid crack tiles. She cleans the kitchen too. Fridge, cupboard, stove etc. I engaged her nearly 2 mths. I paid her 4hrs 60 bucks cuz she stay west while I stay north east :)

Hi joyce! Am looking for
Hi joyce, will she interested to work at sembawang? I m looking for one who can work on Sat.
My helper is from Myanmar. V hardworking and cleans v well. She will ask for a cloth to wipe away water after mopping to avoid crack tiles. She cleans the kitchen too. Fridge, cupboard, stove etc. I engaged her nearly 2 mths. I paid her 4hrs 60 bucks cuz she stay west while I stay north east :)

Hi joyce,

Kindly share her contact with me, i'm stayin in cck. Thanks!

Hi, I need a part time maid on Sunday. willing to pay $15/hour.
4-room HDB at choa chu kang area.

Job Required:
Window & grill cleaning
kitchen & sink washing
2 toilets washing
sweep and mop

any good recommendation?

Hi Joyce,

is your helper still keen to work? I stay at CCK area.

My cleaning auntie has been with me for a year and a half. She is very honest and responsible. Currently she has a slot to fill in as the family has engaged a maid. She is looking for weekly cleaning service required for Tampines, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, North south line...

She charges me $15 per hour. You can drop me an email for her contact if interested. Thanks.

Hi Shoo,

Can your aunty work for choa chu kang area?

I am looking for a part time maid to work on Sat morning at Yew Tee 4 room flat. Any good recommendation?
Pls sms me 98223162 if there is any good part time maid to recommend.
Willing to pay $16 per hrs

I am looking for a part time maid to work on Sat morning at Yew Tee 4 room flat. Any good recommendation?
Pls sms me 98223162 if there is any good part time maid to recommend.
Willing to pay $16 per hrs

hi joyce,

I'm living in Northeast too.
care to recommend please?
TQ very nice :)

Hi,

I'm looking for a good & honest helper who can help in the cleaning of the house, once a week. Time is flexible, weekday or weekend no problem. Woodlands area.

Will be for long term if the helper is good.

Please PM me if you have any recommendation.

Thank you.

Hi there Looking for a Part-Time maid to clean EITHER Sunday or Saturday for about 2 and a half to 3 hours -- need one DESPERATELY. Living at Pasir Ris anyone know of anyone???

Last edited:
Local Part-time maid available, experienced with expats.

Areas: Central, Orchard, River Valley

Please contact me at 81255017 - Pat

Hi all,

I am looking for a reliable and efficient pt cleaner to do thorough cleaning every Sat morning @ Psir Ris. Local or PRs only. Anyone has good ones to recommend?

Hi,
Looking for a good and reliable part time maid. Paying usual rates of 50 sgd for 4 hours. Once a week.
Main chores are general house cleaning and some ironing.
Staying in Clementi ave 1.
Kindly text me at 90086299.
-mrs Wong.

I'm looking for part time helper once a week. Main chores will be general cleaning plus ironing. Plenty of ironing. So, please pm me only if you are comfortable. :)

Location at Sgoon Nth, Weekdays timing can be arranged.

I tried Chen Ming Xuan, the first 2 times she's efficient but
subsequently she becomes less thorough n slower, frequent small breaks. She talks little, but during cleaning she kept answering phone calls! Best part is, at first she charge $65 for 4 hours, then I overheard her talking over the phone to another prospective client and she said $70 for 4 hours. Meaning, one's job can be dropped anytime if anyone offers her higher.... but I guess loyalty to money is one's way to survive!

I am looking for part time helper to do mainly ironing and cleaning of glass panels, toilets. 3 hours, Lentor area. Weekday preferred. Please pm me. Thanks!

Hi there Still looking for a Part-Time maid to clean EITHER Sunday or Saturday for about 2 and a half to 3 hours -- need one DESPERATELY. Living at Pasir Ris anyone know of anyone??? Rate is $15/- per hour

Dear Mommies,

May i ask if you all have any contacts for part time helper? My requirement are as of below:

1) Monday to Friday for light housework and meals preparation.
2) Only require from 830am to 8pm. The helper need not need to stay at my place overnight.
3) Require period: From now till last week of Feb.

I am in the transition period of pending new helper to arrive and i need someone to assist my mum. No major household cleaning but mainly just to have another pair of hands to assist and prepare food for my mum as she will be busy taking care of my baby niece hence she wont have time to cook for her own.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any contacts. Those stay home aunties also can.

Thank you! :)

Hi All

Looking for a PT maid for twice weekly cleaning near Punggol MRT station

Prefer Either Mon, 2pm to 6pm & Fri, 7pm to 10pm or Sun, 2pm to 6pm & Fri, 7pm to 10pm

Any recommendation?

Hi all,

Text a few of the helpers recommended here but all didn't reply :(.

Am still looking for one who can do ironing, cleaning of glass panels, wiping windows and shelves.

Looking at weekdays afternoon 2pm - 6pm.

Pls text me 91092907 (yio chu Kang)

Thks thks

Part time cleaning during weekends from 11-3pm, i am quite fully booked with my exisitng clients tomorrow im availabe for 3 hrs 10-1pm

anyone has cleaning lady who comes to sengkang? It is not easy to find cleaning lady affordable and good nowadays.

Hi I am looking for a good part time cleaner to spring clean my home. 4 room flat in Holland drive. Please message at 97699439 or pm me if u have any good recommendations. Thank u

Hi Joyce, can u share her contact with me ? Thanks

Hi Joyce, can I have her contact please? I stay in the west too...

I'm looking for part time cleaner once a week prefer weekdays. If she's good my frds are also interested. I'm in the west.

Hi Joyce, can u share her contact with me via whatsapp 91854011? Thanks

Hi Joyce, I am looking for a part-time cleaner. can I have her contact?
Thank you.

Hi Joyce, can i have her contact please?

Looking for part time cleaner for weekday morning. Location: jurong. Please pm me ur contact. Only Chinese lady cleaner preferred. No agency fees

Last edited:

Back