Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

1stdad

Hi, I'm looking for a part-time maid to help 2 times a week. Paying market-rate of $50 for 4 hours.
Please PM me if you have a good one to recommend.
Thanks in advance!

Hello Mummies,

I am helping my current part-time cleaner to post here. She is good and honest. I am not getting any commission. Just help her post here.

Her name and mobile.
Xiao Huang

Hi Mummy,

If you looking for part time Aunty, I have 1 good & reliable been working for mi 2 years and I even pass her my house key to her. She's singaporean and her name is Yong, If you need 1 can call her directly @ this no's 91217735. She will charge $15 per hour & min 3 hrs & prefer in the North like Sembawang/Woodlands/Admiralty or Marsiling.

Do contact her
happy.gif

Hi mummies

This is my feedback of engaging this cleaner called Xiao Hung (90705189). She came to my house for the second time and every time she does the cleaning, she does not put all the things back to its original position and she does not throw rubbish away. And worst is on the third visit when she is suppose to come, she just come up with an excuse that she is sick and her husband does not want to her work anymore.
I think she cannot be trusted

Hi I am also looking for a good and reliable part time helper. Please PM me if any good recommendation.

My part time cleaner have available slot for weekdays.
Been coming to my house weekly once for the past 1.5yrs. per hour $15. min 3 hours.
She a china lady married to Singaporean.
Overall ok.
First or Second time - Have to instruct her what u want to do n use. From there, she will auto do everytime she come.

Hi,

I have some feedback regarding this xiao huang (90705189) cleaner as well. Initially, she was coming to do weekly cleaning. Then seeing that my place is 90% in a neater state, she suggested coming twice a week instead so as help to save some money as well. But the twice weekly appointment was never kept as she mentioned she had to care for her son as her caregiver needs to entertain relatives coming to spore. Then waited another week, again saying she is not coming. Then after a third week, I am the one messaging her to ask if she is coming. She then said that she had gone for an operation and husband forbid her to work anymore. Ask me to look for another cleaner. Seriously, all these while, I a. The one pro actively messaging her to ask if she coming. If she really can't work, don't just MIA. It makes her not credible at all.

for part time cleaner, you can contact irene @ 98595244. msian married to singapore. 100% reliable.i am not getting any commission, just sharing cos i've gone thru the same headache before!

Hi all,

I'm currently using back ah Qing a china lady which I have used her wh my maid take home leave.
I must say she is really very good , her cleaning is superb and work very fast too. She is not calculative type and very helpful n friendly personality. I highly recommend her ;)

Her contact is 8136 6123. Happy sharing ;)

Hi there, can check where are you staying? i think location is one Ah Qing is looking at as well. Thanks a million.

Feedback on the Irene recommended above. She is fast and efficient. Quite clean too.

But, not too happy with her attitude. Most of the time I have to sms her first to confirm the timing. Sometimes no reply. Also, even though in person she told me this timing is ok, she later said she didn't wanna work bcos of the timing. When I told her I will pay her the same to accommodate her timing, even though she would work 15mins less, she simply said she didn't wanna work anymore. So timing is just an excuse. And she did this a day before she was supposed to come and after I had sms her for a timing for 2 days. Very irresponsible. Should give me sufficient time to find a replacement even if she doesn't wanna continue.

Hi, I am in clementi. Anyone knows a good part time maid to recommend? Willing to pay std rate of $50/4 hours. To come on a weekly basis.

Hi Am in Taman Jurong. We require part time on daily basis from evening 5 to 8. Have to fetch my daughter from day care and clean house. Mon to fri. Please let me know

Last edited:
hi, anyone got recommendation for good PT maid? am staying in punggol area. need cleaning once a week, every sat morn 3hr, preferably 830am-1130am. thanks very much!

Here's a VERY IMPORTANT ADVICE TO ALL.

If you employ a foreign "part-time" maid, domestic helper, they must either be
- Singaporeans /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can get government workfare bonus)
- Singapore PRs
OR
Cleaners WITH PROPER WORK PERMITS DIRECTLY UNDER THE PAYROLL of the cleaning company.
If they do not get their CPF, they can go to CPF Board to sue you and you will be liable for criminal charge. Even if they ‘agree’ to take cash in private, if things go sour between you and them, they may ‘still decide’ to go to CPF Board to sue you and CPF will still go after you.

Any filipino / Indonesian/ or other country maids working OUTSIDE their original employer's houses ARE DEEM TO BE CONDUCTING IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, can be ARRESTED and CHARGED in SINGAPORE COURT and DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR HOME COUNTRY.

The employment agencies supplying such 'part-time maids' are liable of up to S$80,000 fine by MOM and the house owner employing the part-time services of the filipino / Indonesian / or other country 'part-time' maids is also liable to be fined up to S$15,000 by MOM. Pleading 'ignorance' is not an excuse of violating Singapore Law.

MOM Officers are stepping up their inspections from 500 to 5,000 per year.

You have been warned. It doesn't pay to pay less for illegal maids.
Look for cleaning companies who only supply Singaporean or PR helpers, OR foreign helpers with PROPER WORK PERMITS. These come at a premium cost, but at least you can be assured you are acting in accordance with Singapore Law and you can sleep in peace. More and more have been caught and charged.

Yes you are right.
MOM has strict rules on hiring freelance foreign part time maid.

Read the facts about part time maid in Singapore:
http://www.absolutesolutions.com.sg/news/6-facts-about-hiring-part-time-maid.html

Remember to check for work permit if you are hiring foreign workers.

hi, anyone got recommendation for good PT maid? am staying in Toa Payoh area. need cleaning once a week. thanks very much!

Hi if you are looking for one, can try this aunty, had been using her service for the past 2 years, so far so good, among the others part time cleaning aunties i had engage before, she's the most recommended one. Responsible and diligent. Can contact her at 94462124, auntie xian li.

Hi,

I'll like to recommend another china cleaner named Ah Hua which I used today for Cny cleaning. This is the 2nd time I'm using her already. I must say she had done a very good job for cleaning all my windows, kitchen and toilets. She is fast and detail in cleaning. She even brought along her own magic cloth for windows , mirrors... She is also not calculative if u need her to finish her job a little longer. Very friendly n nice personality china lady. Currently she is full on weekend n she stays in yishun . Pls contact her if you are looking for a reliable part time cleaner. Her contact is 8361 4307 . Thanks

hi, anyone got recommendation for good PT maid? am staying in Toa Payoh area. need cleaning once a week. thanks very much!
Hi, U may like to use my cleaner. She is a Singaporean Chinese. She works very fast and clean. Most important thing is she dun waste water and electricity. U may like to call her at 97278553 (Jane).

Hi there.. U might wanna get a quote from vertex cleaning sevices
Here is their contact 82289229/ 98456344. I have tried them before and they r quite reliable also!

Looking for FREELANCE domestic cleaner for home & Office?
Preferred Areas : AMK, BOON KENG, SENG KANG, HOUGANG, YISHUN, WOODLANDS, TOA PAYOH, BISHAN and SEMBAWANG.
Rates: $60/4hours or $15.00/hr
Contact person: Alice – 84690909 (Chinese or Hokkien only) Joanna – 90274885 (English)

寻找家里或办公室打扫工人吗?
选拔的地方: AMK, BOON KENG, SENG KANG, HOUGANG, YISHUN, WOODLANDS, TOA PAYOH, BISHAN and SEMBAWANG.
价格: $60/4小时或 $15.00 1小时
联系人: 陈女士-84690909 (华文或福建) Joanna – 90274885 (英文)

Last edited:
Hi, U may like to use my cleaner. She is a Singaporean Chinese. She works very fast and clean. Most important thing is she dun waste water and electricity. U may like to call her at 97278553 (Jane).

Her rate is $18/ hour which is much more expensive than market rate?! but disappointed that she is not as good...

I am provide part time cleaning .
Mainly Dusting , Vaccum , Mop and Wash 2 Toilet and Basic Kitchen Cleaning.
My Standard of cleaning for 3 hours.
Per hour $15
Available location central or north area.From mon to friday at 6 to 9pm .
Please msg or whatsapp 93890563

Hi im interested, in the north area but may i know ur race?
Cos i have a dog.

Thanks.

Hi babyja how is her rates?

Hi, i employed her since April 2013 and rate was SGD15 per hour.
But she just informed me last week the rate will be increased to SGD18 per hour from May 2014, so I will pay SGD72 for four hour.
You may check with her the rate for weekday and weekend.

I am looking for a part time help too. Jobscope is mainly vacuuming, mopping, dusting of the room and cleaning of toilets. No ironing required. Location is near Marsiling Mrt Station, preferbly weekends. Any recommendations of a good & reliable one ? Thanks a lot.

I am looking for part-time cleaner @ Seng Kang area. Twice per month (every fortnightly). Prefer Sunday morning. 4hrs/session.

Any good recommendation, please PM me. Thanks alot.

I have engaged a part time cleaner for about 4 years plus now and she's very hardworking and responsible. Singaporean Chinese. Her rates are $18/hr. A little on the high side but she's efficient in her chores. You all might want to contact her @ 96547890. Her name is Jenny.

Hi, I am in Jurong west Avenue 1, We need a part time helper who can work twice a week and also reliable one. We will pay the market rate..Can any one recommend? Thanks in Advance

Hi. I'm a sahm whose looking for some freelance jobs as part time help or babysitter. Min 2 hours. Prefer north areas like yishun, Khatib, sembawang. Rates at $15 per hour. Pls pm me if u do require my help. Thanks.

I am provide part time cleaning .
Mainly Dusting , Vaccum , Mop and Wash 2 Toilet and Basic Kitchen Cleaning.
My Standard of cleaning for 3 hours.
Per hour $15
Please msg or whatsapp 93890563

I am looking for help to do a clean up on Friday 30 may for about 4-5 hours starting at 3pm in serangoon area.
Wil pay $15 an hour.
Must be reliable.
If good will consider hiring on a weekly basis.

Back