Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Nanazira

I'm local Singapore citizens currently work as freelance part-time house helper. Available from Mon to sat. Sunday closed.
Daily cleaning with ironing service.
Rates $16 per hrs islandwide in sg .Please contact me directly by WhatsApps @ 87484351. Thanks

Nanazira

I'm local Singapore citizens currently work as freelance part-time house helper. Available from Mon to sat. Sunday closed.
Rates $16 per hrs islandwide in sg .Please contact me directly by WhatsApps @ 87484351. Thanks

Nanazira

Alyssa Lee

My part time cleaners clean my whole house for just $60 (5 Room Executive HDB). That is their flat rate for 2/3/4/5 room HDB and single storey condo. Cleaners are Singaporean and trustworthy.

Typically for my house it takes them about 2 hours using 2 ppl. They are able to use their own equipment if you don't have like vacuum. For my house, they do vacuum and mop floor, wash 2 toilets, clean kitchen stove and hood, wipe general surfaces like tables.

What I like about them is that they don't use chemical products, only enzyme and probiotic based. So I don't need to worry about my cats being around while they clean the house. Ppl with eczema can also consider their services. My nephew has external contact eczema, their cleaning solution doesn't irritate his skin.

As far as I know, they cover all locations in Singapore (You can double check with them.) If keen can contact Aaron at 9821 6079. ^_^

Last edited:

shuyingchua

Avalon Services is a well known office cleaning company in Singapore. The company offers comprehensive cleaning services such as:
  • Regular office cleaning (vacuuming, dusting, and mopping)
  • Customized office cleaning services
  • Dusting of surface areas and equipment
  • Marble floor polishing
  • Carpet cleaning
  • Window cleaning
  • Waste management
  • Leather upholstery cleaning and maintenance
  • Fabric upholstery cleaning and maintenance

Carol Tan

My local part time maid will be leaving end June after working for my family for 3+ years. Can anyone recommend a reliable trustworthy local who is willing to work once a week (preferably every Saturday 9am-1pm)? My 2-level 4-bedroom apartment is 5mins walk from Canberra MRT station. Chores include:
- ironing clothes
- sweep/vacuum & mop floors
- washing/scrubbing patio floor
- clean/scrub 3 toilets/showers
- clean table tops & open shelves
- clean windows/doors/fans once a month
- clean kitchen cabinets/mirrors once a month
- other household cleaning chores as & when needed
Would appreciate for interested committed person to message (SMS) me at 96315145 with following information :
- expected rate ($/hour)
- preferred work days/time
- current area of residence (preference will be given to those who is residing nearby or has short direct commute by MRT/bus to my place).
Only open to Singaporean or Singapore PRs.

WndrWmn

Hi all, my husband is looking to work as a part-time helper near Marine Parade. He can do all sorts of cleaning but no cooking. Outdoor like basic gardening or shifting of stuff that is not heavy is also okay. He is 47yrs old and still healthy.

Please only contact me if you’re okay with a male helper and staying nearby Marine Parade. Minimum 3hrs for $50 and subsequently $16/hr cash after work. I have slots for Monday-Friday between 9am-6pm.

You can drop me a text at normal message or telegram @87325078. TIA.