Looking for a good maid for transfer

bbgal27

hi,

I am urgently in need of a maid by March to look after my baby, doing housework & cooking. Anyone who has a good maid to recommend, please contact me at 98391150.

Hi limgal,

Don't mind i ride on your thread.

I am also looking for of a maid by April to look after my baby, doing housework & cooking.

Anyone who has a good maid to recommend, please contact me at [email protected].

Hi..

I have an indonesian maid, she's quite hardworking & obedient, however I not going to employ her anymore till end of this month, because my hubby, baby & myself have to move back to my in-law's hse to stay. My in-law's hse already got a maid there, so I have to transfer my maid out.

I employed her since Oct 2007, she been helping me with my hse chores, however I didn't really let her to take care of my newborn baby since Nov last year. But she will help in washing baby clothings & preparing water for baby bath.

If interested may sms me at 90931978.
Because if after end of this month, I going to send her back to the agency.

Hi..

I have an indonesian maid, she is quite hardworking and obedient, with me about 8 months already becos i got 3 kids and all below 4 years old so is abit hard for her to cope, so decided to transfer to someone.

She help me with housework, looking after my kids and bath for them etc.

she is suitable to look after old age, a family have about 2 kids she also can.

Now she is with the agent, anyone interested can always pm so i can advise you my agent numbers you can contact him directly.

she is available immediately.

Thanks

Hi limgal,
I have a chinese indonesian maid, who speaks teo chew and a fair bit of chinese.
She's experienced in looking after babies from age 0 onward. I currently hire 2 maids at home and would like to reduce to one since my boys are more independant now and I plan to put them in playgroups soon.
She's well natured and does her chores fast.
If interested, you can contact me at 98510611.

Hi, i have a maid for transfer too. With me for 5 months alrady. letting her go because me taking over my mum's maid, who has been with us for 6 yrs already.
Will rate her 8/10. No attitude, experience with my 10month gal, clean n fast worker..
can transfer only end of oct.
interested please email me at [email protected]

I have a transfer indonesian maid available who helped take care of my kids 2 and 3 (now 3 and 4 already). Good maid. Rather high moral values. She is single. She can cook and speak very good English coz she learnt Eng in her high school.

I am not keeping her as her salary will be $360- 380 as her contract expires. In addition to that her passport is expiring in Dec 2009. So if you employ her, you need to extend her passport at the Embassy.

If you are interested, just post your phone number, I can talk to you and let her talk to you too.

Hi All,

I am looking for a good transfer maid who can take care of my baby. In addition she should be able to do cooking and general house keeping. Please let me know if any one is planning to transfer their maid before Dec08.

email ID : [email protected]

Looking for a maid to look after my grandfather starting late march 09 as his current maid is not renewing her contract as her hb wants her home to take care of her son. Needs to be honest, reliable as my grandpa has mild dementia (as in cant remember if he ate or not, etc.. but able to bathe himself, feed himself etc still). she will need to do the household chores, cook for him and basically make sure he takes his meds, and ensure he does not fall down when going out, etc. workload is v v light as he is staying alone. pls email [email protected] if u do have a suitable maid for transfer. Filipinos preferred as my grandpa speaks english.

Hi, anyone has good maid for transfer? Responsibilities are to look after my 14 month old baby and do housework. Must be honest and have good attitude. Preferably not the chatty type. Please PM me. Thanks.

Hi,

do you still need a transfer maid? I m releasing my indon maid. she can speaks english, cooks pretty well, good attitude but housework so so, a bit slow in her work n best with supervision, so she is suitable for those who intend to leave the maid with mum or in-laws!

Please do not hesitate to contact me should u require more info!

I am also looking for a good attitute transfer maid (prefer Indonesian Christian). Pls sms me at 96383447 if anyone have. Thanks in advance.

Hi all
My previous maid would like to return to Singapore to work and is looking for an employer.
I would love to take her back except that I have had just signed on my new maid and it would not be fair to my new maid.

My previous Indonesian maid has about 8 years of working experience in Singapore. She is very neat and very responsible. However, she does have a mobile phone and requires at least 1 off day per month.

She is an excellent cook and we loved her cooking. Her communication skills are quite good - better than all my previous Filipina maids.

If you are interested in hiring her, please Email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Hi, Emilyn

I am looking for an Indonesia maid. Can you contact me if your previous maid still available?

Hi

I am also looking for a FT maid who can speak English,2-3 years working exprience will do, is able to take care of baby, cook and do general housekeeping. Prefer those who are not frequent users of mobile phones.

If you have any good maid for transfer, PM me or contact/ sms at 91301292. Great thanks.

Hi, i am looking for a good Indonesian/ Filipino maid to transfer. Preferable can take good care for baby 8 months old (1st priority), cook and clean. If anyone can recommend one, will be much appreciated
happy.gif
thx.. may pm or sms me on 8138 5073.

I have a same maid for transfer. Soho, please excuse me to copy your post:

An Indonesian transfer maid available, ex-Singapore maid. Has workedin Singapore for two years with Chinese/Malay family taking care of children and house chores. She knows only simple English, more conversant in Malay language. She can do household chores, cleaning, Potential employer need to be patient in speaking to her for her tounderstand.
happy.gif
She is about 1.5+ metre tall and slightly plump.31 years of age. Pleasant, smiling disposition.

Already in Singapore and ready for transfer, please call me 81617636

She is ready to be transfered in end of Feb, and she will still have 6 months loan by then.

Thanks.

Please be careful of Philipino maid - Bautista Rhealyn Nidoy. WP no0 26078970. She is a run away maid, looking for man and likes to go on FB

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid for immediate transfer. No more loan. Speaks good english.

Please PM me if interested and I can send you the biodata.

Thanks.

I am in need of a reliable transfer maid to look after my dad. The present transfer maid that we have is really a disappointment. She naps in the afternoon for 2x a day at a 2hrs interval each. I really wonder if she is here to look after my dad or my dad looks after her. Sign....

If you have a reliable & good maid for transfer, pls contact me. thnks.

Hi all, Anyone heard of Sunshine Employment at Far East Shopping Centre & Sin Yuan Employment at Bkt timah/Hougang/Kallang Bahru? Any feedback plss can share....

Back