Little neuro tree

earnestmum

anyone to feedback at what age is best to send a child to little neuro tree? program states can start from 3months old but those who have experience sending their children to lnt, please share with me. thanks!! can pm me.

Hi earnestmum,

I can't advise when is the best age to start enrichment. It is easier to get your child "sit" if he or she is younger. Normally lesson for babies are slower. You need to have the patience. If you enrol your child around 1 - 2 years old, he or she may or may not sit through the class.

My son started Little Neuro Tree when he was 1.5 yr old ( Oct 08). I have my days when I need to chase him round the class. Even today sometimes. Ha ha. I am not too worry about that because I believe children are so smart. Even if they are not sitting properly on the chair or eyes fixed on the flashcards, they are learning subconciously. It is because it is easy to connect to the right brain at this age.

How old is your child?

hi!
my 19 month old boy just started LNT for 2 sessions.
first session he wasn't too bad and sat through almost the whole 1 hour. 2nd session he will run around when it's singing time cos he likes to dance. but he'll come back to his chair when it's activity time.

as a whole, i heard from other mummies that prob better to sign up for classes after 1 year old. mainly for health reasons i think.

Hi All

Just to share that my girl has been attending Little Neuro Tree at
Parkway Parade shopping mall since Jan this year. She has been showing
great improvement both in her concentration as well as the many class
activities done in 3 lanaguages.

Do check out their newly setup blog-spot below for more info:

http://lntpp.blogspot.com

heehee!!! my girl appeared in one of their photos too... =)

Hi baby mickey

thanks for sharing LNT parkway blogspot. Apparently, they are having cny promo now - haha, just nice for me to sign my girl up!!

ps so, which is yr little precious huh? any hint??

Hi, I have a LNT 25% discount voucher off April to Sept Term Fees for sale.

Per term is $550 (weekdays) or $600 (weekends). Gotta pay 2 terms in order to enjoy the discount of 25%. Will include another voucher of $50 Little Neuro Tree Annual membership waiver.

Must be redeemed on or before 8 April 2010.

Total savings: (25% of $1200) + $50 = $350.

Pls PM me for fast deal!

i sent my son to their bugis HS when he turned 9 months old...think the earliest that i heard of is 6 months old...one of my sons class mates..she is indeed very good...start early.thats my advice!

Just to share my experience with LNT..BTW, i have withdrawn my son from their Bugis HQ last month.

The program and teacher and quality of materials are very good for the past 2 years. only started off recently that things are not right..

My son was with them the Bugis centre (HQ) since nine months old. > 2 years with them..

Few of their main teachers (Who use to work in shichida) and course designer have left the company. And their boss (David Ng) who is also the master franchisor for this program seems to have big cash flow problem. At his Bugis centre, almost everyday there are debtors coming to look for him for payment. The centre was shifted from a bigger premises to a smaller one.

As far as i know, he owe people lots of money including the parents too. Not to mention suppliers....Even the admin told me the same thing. Teachers salary have not
been paid for 2 months. And he was involved in some police investigation and court case due to fraud (of investors' money).

Hearing that make me worry...i also saw "loan shark" pasting notice all over his Bugis centre. Thus, i decided to withdraw my son
out from the program recently. Think many parents did that too. They have close to 200+ students at the peak. Now left with 100 odd i guess...

They are good initially. Teachers are good. DS enjoys it. But because of all this issues, their
teachers seems to lose heart and demotivated. Their program amterials also didn't renew as frequent as previous. So....no choice....

Heard that they have closed down their Jurong West centre as well as Dauby Gaut centre..Not doing very well seems..

Any parents can share more??

Hi Sky Mum

Is it really that bad at Bugis??

The Parkway branch seems to be ok lei. Their 3 classes are all quite packed on Sun morning when I am there with my girl every time. And the teachers & admin people are as friendly and sunny as usual - can't tell that such things are happenning at their HQ.

I think probably because it's a franchise and thus Parkway are not affected ba. Anyway, I will continue to put my girl there as she enjoys her classes v much & I can see her improvement as time goes by.

hi sky_mum

i reply to your post because i think it is unfair to the teachers from the HQ and there is some doubts.

1) mention: "teachers seems to lose heart and demotivated" and "Their program materials also didn't renew as frequent as previous" is it so?? which teacher? name?
2) which class is your DS in? which timing?
3) well, mention you "have withdrawn my son from their Bugis HQ last month." are you sure?
4) mention "Even the admin told me the same thing. Teachers salary have not been paid for 2 months." which admin?
5) mention: "saw "loan shark" pasting notice all over his Bugis centre." sure? where?

reason for the above:
1) my DS have been with LNT,which is now bought over by Happy Train, for ~1.5 years. The teachers are still passionate in their teaching and the materials are great (every term new stuff). i will continue my DS with them since my DS loves every lesson and they have done a great job.
2 & 3) the term have not end yet, how come you withdrawn your son since payment made cant be returned. since all parents want to make their $$ worth it. furthermore, parents is being inform through a memo with their company letter head that as a gesture of goodwill, any previous fees paid towards LNT will treat towards their Happy Train program.
4) well, if parents who kids are from HQ, know why i ask this question. co's the admin who handle is now the owner herself.
5) never see one. furthermore, security is downstairs at level 1. who dare to paste?

well, i wont say much. seen my DS loves lesson and teachers, which ever management take over not a worry. since getting a group of wonderful passion teachers is most important for me.

I've been a parent in LNT Bugis for 2 terms. They are now known as Happy Train. I must say, despite all the hardship that the staff faced. The few remaining show much courage and determination to bear their responsibility as teachers! They could have walked off and resigned like the rest. However, they rather worked without salary for few months just to make sure that my fees were not paid in vain. I have seen no signs of the so-called "loanshark" when I was there for class the past few weeks. In fact, they did a good job with the minor renovation. Now the place looks more cheery than before. Kudos to the staff who have stuck on for the parents and children. Isn't is great to know there are truly nice and responsible people around to educate our children?

Yr reply is vry unfair to the teachers & admin staff as what happened to the administration is beyond their control. They worked hard to get ther mthly salary or they are really intrested in the job. If thgs are really that bad as what U'd mentioned, ppl wil stop goin there & they will lose their rice bowl... Dun be so biasis.

Happy Train is likely to be a cover up of Little Neuro Tree to get away from mounting liabilities. Ever wonder how much did the teachers pay to take over LNT?

Very soon the law will catch up with the real owner behind it, if you are paying for the new term, good luck

Hi, anyone whose child is continuing or going to attend the LNT at bugis for the new term July to Sept can you plse pm me cos I have a discounted term fees to let go.

Hi, pinkflower,
Do you still have discounted fee for Happy Train at Bugis? My child continue to attend the LNT at Bugis.
The teachers are wonderful and my child loves the classes!

Hi, I would like to enrol my girl at LNT (Toa Payoh branch). Anyone has feedback about the centre? Pls share your experience. thanks.

Hi everyone, me too! Am keen to enrol in LNT TPY for my son who was born in dec 2008. Have spoken to their staff and she has given enuff info for now. Before I attend the trial class, any mummy has any feedback to share?

Tried to sign up for the free preview, but the website is down, wonder if its still valid?

Read many forums and saw there're discounts for referrals? Are such discounts still valid?

Appreciate any form of feedback or advise!

Thanks much!

Hi,

I sent my bb to My Little Genius at Jurong East. My Little Genius is a brain development school and they were previously called Little Neuro Tree. The new programme is much better than the old one as they incorporate more activities such as brain gym, flashing of words cards, storytelling and science which I think are important to my bb for exposure. Must develop my bb brain when she is young because she will be most receptive. So far I am happy with the results.

hi,

i have a $100 voucher for the term fees for my little genius at hougang or jurong east,please pm me if u are interested

Any parents keen to send yr Dd or DS to happy train at bugis? Currently they do nt have morning class on Sun. If u also interested in happy train n sun morning works fr u, we can form a class. Jacqueline says she only need two children to form a class. N one more, yr DD or DS has to born in 2010 or 2011.

happy.gif

Hi Snow White,

I think Genius Explorer is for 3 year olds at My Little Genius. They do not have any difference in pricing for different age groups - you can view their brochure.

Besides the normal activities e.g. flash cards, memory training, IQ, music etc., I particularly like the science exposure and brain exercise - something different from what other schools offer.

i am a bit confuse after reading abt Little Neuro Tree
so is happy train or My Little Genius is the ex-Little Neuro Tree ?
or ex-Little Neuro Tree now have staffs split into above 2 school?

I am a bit confuse by the many choices. Know that there is igenius, Shichida, Happy Train and My little genius. Can anyone share which is good?

Shichida originates from japan. father of right brain training.

The master ftanchisor bring this to malaysia n spore many yrs ago n it has been providing RBT since. one of the manahement team bring tbe syallabus out, modify it a bit n form littlr neuro tree.

Founder of little neuro tree , too eager to expand n set up many branches with franchising method. Got into cash flow problem n dispute eith ftanchisee. Few yrs back, little neuro yree was liquidated n bougjt by one of thr teachrr then n tename as happy train. Same premise as LNT now. The franchisee of LNT rename themselves as my little genius. Now they are no longer related to Happy train.

My elder sd on was with LNT n my younger son is with happy train. Prtsonally I still think that LNT program is good n so does happy train.

Teacher is important. Shichida I have no comment as the waiting is long n the customer service is bad. Like I m begging them to take my son in. n they charge so high.

Igenius program veru diffetent. I find them slow n too little being coveted . I attended the trial lesson. Not focus so much on right brain simulation.

For shichida n happy train, u suppose to do home work. As in follow the method to train yr child. Do flash card, memoru games, maths dots, multiple languagrs, motor skill training, iq games, puzzle etc...if just rely on tbe program, also wont help much. Is only 1 hr pet session per week.

i have 2 x $100 and 1 x $150 and 1 x $250 off voucher for mylittlegenius. Expires 6 may 2012.
each voucher only can be used per full term fee.
PM me if keen.

hi,

i have $250 off voucher for my little genius,expires on 13th may 2012,if interested,please pm me

Back