Little Green House Childcare (Serangoon Branch)

Hi all mummies and daddies... be cautious of this childcare centre if you are intending or already enroll yr child in this school. This school mangement is bad.

Hi all mummies and daddies... be cautious of this childcare centre if you are intending or already enroll yr child in this school. This school mangement is bad.

Hey! What's happening to Little Green house?!? I just had my coffee break and chance upon this comment. My 2 children graduated from Little Greenhouse 553 and my youngest daughter is in K1. All these years, i would like to thumbs up to the staff of Little Greenhouse. With all these years we only know that there are some parents who can be unreasonable and not understanding.

Many things can be sorted out instead of condemnation, i only believe parents of a school has to be appreciative towards the teachers hardwork and be thankful.
This word "management are bad" should not be used against Little Greenhouse 553.

Have a great day!

Hey! What's happening to Little Green house?!? I just had my coffee break and chance upon this comment. My 2 children graduated from Little Greenhouse 553 and my youngest daughter is in K1. All these years, i would like to thumbs up to the staff of Little Greenhouse. With all these years we only know that there are some parents who can be unreasonable and not understanding.

Many things can be sorted out instead of condemnation, i only believe parents of a school has to be appreciative towards the teachers hardwork and be thankful.
This word "management are bad" should not be used against Little Greenhouse 553.

Have a great day!

Gd for u and your kids, god bless! Cheers.

Hey, may I know the reasons? Since u are posting here, u would also like to let other parents know.

Back